neckbeards are trying too hard to fight against Captain Marvel

Just now, zwarior said:

neckbeards itt in full effect :kaz: Look at yall, Captain Marvel is causing heart attacks worlwide

TLHBO.thumb.jpg.72de7a76b1e25d6e9b636e1294c64140.jpg

what the fuck :D 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody on every side is constantly crying about these fake controversies    lefties: “white males are evil and they hurt my feelings”   right wing: “I’m a white male and now you

comments section:   Calling it now: Captain Marvel will defeat Thanos by pulling up his homophobic tweets from 2009.  

movie is getting trashed even by all the biggest legit review channels               

Posted Images

how bad must this movie be if even WOMEN at reputable outlets thought it sucked?

https://www.vulture.com/2019/03/captain-marvel-review-roundup.html

“All-in-all it’s fine, but nothing to get too excited about. And it could have and should have been so much better: The cast was there, the cool directing talents, the budget and the ‘brand’ goodwill. Halfway through most Marvel movies I don’t often find myself dreaming up some other Brie Larson, Jude Law, Annette Bening, Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Mendelsohn and Gemma Chan movie (oh right Gemma Chan is in this as a glorified extra), but it happened in ‘Captain Marvel.’” —Lindsey Bahr, Associated Press

“The raw material is all there, but filmmaking itself does not yield any truly thrilling, resonant moments. The action sequences are rote, at times almost muddled. A CGI set piece toward the end looks downright retro, and not in a cool, ‘90s way. But, hey, there have been plenty of male Marvel stars have gotten totally serviceable vehicles — why can’t that be acceptable for a woman?” —Esther Zuckerman, Thrillist

“I wasn’t thinking, Wow! Instead, I heard the voice of my own inner superhero, Peggy Lee, whispering in my ear: Is that all there is? The most heinous supervillain of all is Boredom.” —Stephanie Zacharek, Time

“The problem is everything is so low-key, so calculatingly underplayed, that the stakes are never convincingly heightened. Larson spends the first part of ‘Captain Marvel’ almost in a narcotized haze, which is fitting. But once she comes into consciousness, she never finds the sweet spot between muted impassivity and the kind of compelling machisma her alter ego warrants.” —Ann Hornaday, the Washington Post

“’Captain Marvel’ mostly takes place in the mid-1990s, and feels like it was made then, too, in terms of its technical prowess and emotional depth. This is not a compliment. As for the former, perhaps that was intentional — yet another example of wallowing in period nostalgia alongside the grunge chic and girl-power anthems. The prolonged intro in space and the big action sequences have a cheesy, retro feel to them that can be amusing but also inscrutable.” —Christy Lemire, RogerEbert.com

:rofl:

Edited by Quad Damage
14 minutes ago, Vini said:

79% at RT

Wonder Woman shits all over this turkey stop trynna prop it up

Word. While Wonder Woman wasn’t anything amazing, at least Gal Gadot exuded charisma and was a badass. The lead in Captain Marvel is as bland as they come. 

Society has changed.

Not everyone aspires to be a white male  superhero and Brie Larson made a strong point.

All I see are a bunch of pussied out white men who feel their fragile little egos are being shattered.

These are the same kind of cowered people who will draw a gun when someone parks on their parking space.

Could they imagine them being put on the shoes of an opressed black man, a discriminated latino, a Russian guy seen as the bad guy  or anl middle eastern man portrayed as a terrorist?

They would shit themselves less time than the entire movie.

Edited by MalaXmaS

Everybody on every side is constantly crying about these fake controversies 

lefties: “white males are evil and they hurt my feelings”

right wing: “I’m a white male and now you’ve hurt my feelings”

:pffft:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • NPC 1
6 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Shes awesome. 

No one cares Captain Marvel (written as a female character) is a female in the movies. What bugged them was what she said. 

She did not say what your fragile white male brain thinks she said

33 minutes ago, lostfool said:

She did not say what your fragile white male brain thinks she said

:|

She's a fuckin clown and always has been

895070697_ScreenShot2019-03-09at12_39_30AM.thumb.png.5eb80779c489e783808bed7416563ad9.png

:D :D 

Edited by Vini
6 hours ago, Voidler said:

Everybody on every side is constantly crying about these fake controversies 

lefties: “white males are evil and they hurt my feelings”

right wing: “I’m a white male and now you’ve hurt my feelings”

:pffft:

word, we live in a "Im a victim!" age

6 hours ago, Vini said:

She's a fuckin clown and always has been

895070697_ScreenShot2019-03-09at12_39_30AM.thumb.png.5eb80779c489e783808bed7416563ad9.png

:D :D 

Think of it in context dumy, she probably gets that shit all the time and this is one incident.

Cat callers should get the feeling of being catcalled for a whole day of walking around and come back for their verdict. 

As a man (...barely 18 at the time lol), I've had my butt pinched while just walking in a grocery store and when I turned around like wtf, the 2 women talked to themselves "bah he's just young" like wtf

Edited by zwarior
3 hours ago, zwarior said:

Think of it in context dumy, she probably gets that shit all the time and this is one incident.

Cat callers should get the feeling of being catcalled for a whole day of walking around and come back for their verdict. 

As a man (...barely 18 at the time lol), I've had my butt pinched while just walking in a grocery store and when I turned around like wtf, the 2 women talked to themselves "bah he's just young" like wtf

Fuck outta here, there's no excuse to say shit like this. There is no context you're just making up a narrative 

A bad pickup attempt and she's playing a victim because of it. Say no and walk away

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Fuck outta here, there's no excuse to say shit like this. There is no context you're just making up a narrative 

A bad pickup attempt and she's playing a victim because of it. Say no and walk away

so you agree with her, she has to defensively say no?

Hey vini, whats your number? 

now imagine if i dm'd you that, how would you feel

Edited by zwarior
23 minutes ago, Vini said:

What do you mean defensively? She smiled at a guy and he asked her out. Why does she have to get defensive about it? 

so you agree with her then...you suggested to "just simply say no"... and Simply saying no is a defense.... and guess what.... She said "on the defense". 

That's different from getting defensive about something. 

12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

so you agree with her then...you suggested to "just simply say no"... and Simply saying no is a defense.... and guess what.... She said "on the defense". 

That's different from getting defensive about something. 

That's what I meant when I said defensive, in a protective sense. 

Look women have to be more vigilant than men in public because they're physically weaker and there are rapists out there. This fact doesn't need to be underlined every time some dude awkwardly asks for her number because she smiled.

And men don't have to reinvent their behavior and shit just because some women have anxiety about their existential perils.

Edited by Vini
25 minutes ago, zwarior said:

:| gj @Cookester15 someone on here is more sexist than you 

Oh here we go

Which part of that was sexist oh captain my captain save a ho?

Did you fail to notice the word some before women?

Edited by Vini