All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Questioning someones legal status = racism. Holy shit you're a retard.

There is no question about their legal status.

They're applying for asylum.............which is legal.

Sweetie, you don't seem clever enough to get around that very simply statement.

Like I said............they walked 2,500 miles...........but the walled area around Juarez is only about 38 miles ...........why didn't they walk AROUND the wall?  That way they would've gotten into the country illegally.

But they intentionally walked to an OFFICIAL PORT OF ENTRY.

Can you explain why they did that???????????

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember how the (resident) libcucks all parroted what they heard from each other in the beginning, saying how this was going to negatively affect how real racist incidents will be perceived in the fu

gay black privilege

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

There is no question about their legal status.

They're applying for asylum.............which is legal.

Sweetie, you don't seem clever enough to get around that very simply statement.

Like I said............they walked 2,500 miles...........but the walled area around Juarez is only about 38 miles ...........why didn't they walk AROUND the wall?  That way they would've gotten into the country illegally.

But they intentionally walked to an OFFICIAL PORT OF ENTRY.

Can you explain why they did that???????????

They did not, read you dumb asshole.

On December 6, 2018 at 9:15 PM, a seven-year-old female juvenile Guatemalan was apprehended with her father for illegal entry with a group of 163 illegal aliens

They did not, read you dumb asshole.

On December 6, 2018 at 9:15 PM, a seven-year-old female juvenile Guatemalan was apprehended with her father for illegal entry with a group of 163 illegal aliens

You

Just

Lied

You changed the words on the article you posted. This is what the article actually says:

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2019/03/29/jakelin-caal-autopsy-report-released-el-paso-medical-examiner-migrant-girl/3313850002/

Jakelin and her father surrendered to Border Patrol agents at 9:15 p.m. Dec. 6 near the Antelope Wells port of entry in New Mexico's remote Bootheel region.

If they arrive at the port of entry, then there is no "illegal entry".

This should actually be a bannable offense............because the fact that you INTENTIONALLY want to lie about what these people did, and say they were breaking American laws is actually a sign of your racism. There is no reason for you to alter the words intentionally, unless you are being outright racist.

@Cookester15

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You

Just

Lied

You changed the words on the article you posted. This is what the article actually says:

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2019/03/29/jakelin-caal-autopsy-report-released-el-paso-medical-examiner-migrant-girl/3313850002/

If they arrive at the port of entry, then there is no "illegal entry".

This should actually be a bannable offense............because the fact that you INTENTIONALLY want to lie about what these people did, and say they were breaking American laws is actually a sign of your racism. There is no reason for you to alter the words intentionally, unless you are being outright racist.

@Cookester15

I changed the words? That's from the official statement from CBP you delusional fuckwad. You're an illegal defending and sympathizing psycho.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/speeches-and-statements/statement-us-customs-and-border-protection-death-seven-year-old

yLzgMDX.png

A seven-year-old female juvenile Guatemalan was apprehended with her father for illegal entry with a group of 163 illegal aliens approximately a half mile west of the Antelope Wells Port of Entry 

jLSDCZy.png

Bu...bu...but :deader:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I changed the words? That's from the official statement from CBP you delusional fuckwad. You're an illegal defending and sympathizing psycho.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/speeches-and-statements/statement-us-customs-and-border-protection-death-seven-year-old

yLzgMDX.png

A seven-year-old female juvenile Guatemalan was apprehended with her father for illegal entry with a group of 163 illegal aliens approximately a half mile west of the Antelope Wells Port of Entry 

jLSDCZy.png

Bu...bu...but :deader:

The same CBP trying to cover their ass for a child dying under their care.

And also lying about the border situation being a "crisis"

And the head of Dept. of Homeland Security has been caught LYING about not having plan child-separation policy even though they have email communication in which they discuss it.

Yeah right.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The same CBP trying to cover their ass for a child dying under their care.

And also lying about the border situation being a "crisis"

And the head of Dept. of Homeland Security has been caught LYING about not having plan child-separation policy even though they have email communication in which they discuss it.

Yeah right.

:lawl:  :dead2:

:lawl:  :dead2:

Wouldn't that that report at all.

So they were SNEAKING into the country......................and decided to walk a HALF-MILE from a border entry point to sneak in???????

Oh, and there were ALREADY 3 border patrol people there? And they said they conducted a medical examination, and this girl suffering from sepsis for a LONG TIME, they determined they couldn't see anything wrong?

And her father agreed? (forced him to sign an affadavit).

Sweetie.............they lie.

They have been CAUGHT LYING, just 2 days ago

On a long enough timeline, Trumpets will eventually bring up "illegals" because then they can insinuate Jerry's an "illegal" to make them feel better about the fact they willfully hopped on the Jerry-Go-Round.

@Teh_Diplomat - Can you close this thread?  It seems Smollett did a number on some of our members' egos.

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

On a long enough timeline, Trumpets will eventually bring up "illegals" because then they can insinuate Jerry's an "illegal" to make them feel better about the fact they willfully hopped on the Jerry-Go-Round.

@Teh_Diplomat - Can you close this thread?  It seems Smollett did a number on some of our members' egos.

You concerned about egoes or embarrassing yourself by aligning with that clown? 

Looks like this might be your Avenatti. :D

Edited by Vini
6 minutes ago, Vini said:

You concerned about egoes or embarrassing yourself by aligning with that clown? 

Looks like this might be your Avenatti. :D

Where on the doll did Jussie touch you, Vini? :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

He tickled my funny bone and I've been laughing at you since

Told you Smollett was the best you could get. :roff: 

11 minutes ago, Vini said:

LOL, he's not paying that, and there's very little they can do besides try and sue him in a civil court.

Rahm Emmanuel was grandstanding, if you weren't noticing.

I suggest you guys order a bunch of pizzas to have them delivered to his house, if you guys are still stewing and want him to be punished in some way. Steal his shoes, if you get the chance.

Those slags know better than to push the issue against Taraji P. Henson, she's still hood.

The way she maintains eye contact and gives a nice cleanly-worded, confident answer to the question she was asked is one of the best examples of calmly establishing dominance when speaking with people.

And then, after she answers that blonde (who I believe is one McCain's daughters, and fulfills The View's long-time role as being the conservative host), Taraji turns her head away and addresses the rest of the woman, calmly dismissing her. And then she just controls the discussion at that point. Joy Behar kind of has to finish McCain's ultimate question, McCain was eventually going to ask "do you think Smollet should still be on the show" but they're too scared, so Behar quickly asks "So he's still on the show??" rather weakly. Conversation over, Taraji just starts smiling.

I'm not saying I'm in agreement with what Taraji P. Henson believes, but I think its awesome how she just did a TEXTBOOK Type-A personality move in a conversation.

2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I know you guys are still not arguing about this nothing burger of a story. 

There's a lot of very dumb people in this thread who think i'm laughing because I think Jussie's innocent.  He's guilty as fuck.  It's fucking obvious he's guilty as fuck.  I'm laughing because for once a rich black dude got treated like a rich white dude by the justice system and it is straight triggering the fuck out of some honkeys in here. :cruise: