LAs great gun laws at work: Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot dead

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Guns will never go away from gangs . It is what it is. 

They did in other countries. Like I said............we know where the guns are manufactured, we can control the movement of guns.

This isn't like drugs. And secondly, you don't have people addicted to guns like you have drug addicts addicting to drugs. lol

The intention is to purposely stop the illegal traffic of guns just enough to cause them to have a high price on the black market.

gangs are not going to be able to afford the high black market prices. If they were, they wouldn't be some common street gang.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's not bring up the inconvenient fact that the largest mass shootings in your country involved legally purchased firearms...     Columbine - Dude's girlfriend (who was the age of maj

the only weapon i own is between my legs

Too many stupid Americans own guns. It's a shame your constitution makes it a right to own guns. it should be a privilege not a right. The British aren't coming back. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They did in other countries. Like I said............we know where the guns are manufactured, we can control the movement of guns.

This isn't like drugs. And secondly, you don't have people addicted to guns like you have drug addicts addicting to drugs. lol

The intention is to purposely stop the illegal traffic of guns just enough to cause them to have a high price on the black market.

gangs are not going to be able to afford the high black market prices. If they were, they wouldn't be some common street gang.

How do you think going after gun manufacturer's is going to be a solution to anything when there's already 300+ million firearms in circulation?

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How do you think going after gun manufacturer's is going to be a solution to anything when there's already 300+ million firearms in circulation?

well, the law abiding citizens should have the majority of the guns.

if you are saying that the MAJORITY of existing guns in America are in the possession of criminals or people who obtain them illegally............you do know that you just lose the 2nd Amendment argument really, really, reeeeeeally bad, right?

Gun registry is required. We already have that, its just a matter of collecting all information together. And with every doemstic violence arrest, with every drug arrest, with every traffic stop that leads to an arrest, if they find that you have an illegal gun, its confiscated. If you are convicted of an assault charge, its confiscated.

All the while you are making the new guns very hard to obtain because of increased requirements for buying guns.  Close the gun show loophole in all of the states. If somebody crosses state lines with alot of guns, they have to explain why they have it, or else they will get charged with gun trafficking (we do this with fucking cigarettes in the Northeast).

The black market will get tighter and tighter, and the prices will skyrocket. Which is what we want to happen.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

^ I don't get it, a guy reppin' Crip colours? As far as I know Nipsey grew up as a Crip due to where his neighbourhood was located.

*clears throat*, that is a woman, who could just be covering her face with a random colored bandana for dust, but carry on :ben: 

And I meant the environment behind her. when I think of Los Angeles, that's not what I picture. As someone who's never been to California

Edited by zwarior
1 hour ago, zwarior said:

*clears throat*, that is a woman, who could just be covering her face with a random colored bandana for dust, but carry on :ben: 

And I meant the environment behind her. when I think of Los Angeles, that's not what I picture. As someone who's never been to California

What are you talking about?

When I think LA, that's exactly what I think 80 percent of the city looks like, for miles and miles on end.

Take a look for yourself. His store is the Marathon Clothing store.  And I think the Fatburger is there somewhere.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.9889827,-118.3315828,3a,75.8y,226.51h,82.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s92h4-fDhuzLMoeElwP_Xpg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Reminds me of certain towns south of San Fran (near the airport) alot of Columbia, South Carolina, and even Oakcliff in Dallas.

3 hours ago, zwarior said:

News of violence breaking out at his memorial and I see this pic:

BBVvWAD.jpg.4cd7bfa13dafc90113822218600f233b.jpg

No it's not some parts still developing in Africa or Haiti, it's LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA :dame:

You're so un sub consciously racist upon yourself you don't see massa's fist up yo ass. 

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Lmao , everything is so simple for you.  You don't even know what real life is 

3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I like how you aren't even capable of arguing the subject.............the only thing you know how to do are tired gimmicks at discrediting people that don't even work.

I'd maybe give you credibility on what "real life is" if you ever got around to discussing "real life" in this gun debate.  But you don't have anything to say.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I like how you aren't even capable of arguing the subject.............the only thing you know how to do are tired gimmicks at discrediting people that don't even work.

I'd maybe give you credibility on what "real life is" if you ever got around to discussing "real life" in this gun debate.  But you don't have anything to say.

You didn't even attempt to answer my question . I'm for banning guns.  They can ban all guns . Pittsburgh just passed a new assault weapon ban .

Is that going to stop the shootings ? No it won't. 

If all guns are banned will gang members be able to get guns ? Yes they will . Even if they couldn't,  they'd have knives , machetes , etc .

Will all of those get banned ? Gang killings will never stop . Never .

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

What are you talking about?

When I think LA, that's exactly what I think 80 percent of the city looks like, for miles and miles on end.

Take a look for yourself. His store is the Marathon Clothing store.  And I think the Fatburger is there somewhere.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.9889827,-118.3315828,3a,75.8y,226.51h,82.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s92h4-fDhuzLMoeElwP_Xpg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Reminds me of certain towns south of San Fran (near the airport) alot of Columbia, South Carolina, and even Oakcliff in Dallas.

That looks like  the least interesting parts of Florida. Expected LA to be the equivalent of NYC where even the slummest parts are still obviously "big city"

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

You didn't even attempt to answer my question . I'm for banning guns.  They can ban all guns . Pittsburgh just passed a new assault weapon ban .

Is that going to stop the shootings ? No it won't. 

If all guns are banned will gang members be able to get guns ? Yes they will . Even if they couldn't,  they'd have knives , machetes , etc .

Will all of those get banned ? Gang killings will never stop . Never .

You didn't make a question:

Yes it will stop the shooting.

What you are trying to say is will it stop 100% of all shooting..........at which point you're simply not credible.

If any government cannot solve a problem 100%, then you're saying that its a complete failure and should not be attempted.

That's like an argument a 15 year old would make.

I'd rather be dealing with solving cases of innocent people being stabbed to death than innocent people being shot to death.  And you would, as well. Because their chances are better.

Let me know when you can make an actual big-boy response.

23 minutes ago, zwarior said:

That looks like  the least interesting parts of Florida. Expected LA to be the equivalent of NYC where even the slummest parts are still obviously "big city"

Haven't you seen Michael Mann movie's before?

80% of LA is very, very, veeeery horizontal. Yes there are tall buildings downtown, but the rest of the city is THAT for fucking miles on end.

8 hours ago, zwarior said:

Stop projecting, you don't know me

a picture of a black person/very dark skinned on a hot fucking day in 1st world America at some block party and you see Haiti. Okay.

I'm just observing jackass. It doesn't take a sociologist to see. And look, I'll tell you even I looked at the picture with prejudice. It's how effective the whole stigma is.

I hate colorblind-ism. I'm not even blaming you. 

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

You didn't make a question:

Yes it will stop the shooting.

What you are trying to say is will it stop 100% of all shooting..........at which point you're simply not credible.

If any government cannot solve a problem 100%, then you're saying that its a complete failure and should not be attempted.

That's like an argument a 15 year old would make.

I'd rather be dealing with solving cases of innocent people being stabbed to death than innocent people being shot to death.  And you would, as well. Because their chances are better.

Let me know when you can make an actual big-boy response.

I already said I'm for banning guns . I'm also realistic and know people who want guns would still get them .

You'd rather people die by machete and bombs than guns . Ok . I know how I'd rather go .