LAs great gun laws at work: Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot dead

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's not bring up the inconvenient fact that the largest mass shootings in your country involved legally purchased firearms...     Columbine - Dude's girlfriend (who was the age of maj

the only weapon i own is between my legs

Too many stupid Americans own guns. It's a shame your constitution makes it a right to own guns. it should be a privilege not a right. The British aren't coming back. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

a picture of a black person/very dark skinned on a hot fucking day in 1st world America at some block party and you see Haiti. Okay.

I'm just observing jackass. It doesn't take a sociologist to see. And look, I'll tell you even I looked at the picture with prejudice. It's how effective the whole stigma is.

I hate colorblind-ism. I'm not even blaming you. 

bro what did you just say... i'm partially blind

Just now, JONBpc said:

I already said I'm for banning guns . I'm also realistic and know people who want guns would still get them .

You'd rather people die by machete and bombs than guns . Ok . I know how I'd rather go .

I love how you move from one childish tactic that doesn't work............to ANOTHER childish tactic that doesn't work. LOLOLOLOL

Yeah.............I clear said that I want people to die by machete or bombs..........because we all know them gangstas are gonna be plotting themselves some bombings. LOL

Comeback when the grown folks stop talking. :don:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how you move from one childish tactic that doesn't work............to ANOTHER childish tactic that doesn't work. LOLOLOLOL

Yeah.............I clear said that I want people to die by machete or bombs..........because we all know them gangstas are gonna be plotting themselves some bombings. LOL

Comeback when the grown folks stop talking. :don:

You said you'd rather hear about being dying by blades than guns .

I bet if you watch a video of a guy getting shot it won't even bother you . Now watch one of a guy getting slashed with a machete or having his head cut off .

That's what you want ? Not that it would ever happen to that extreme because guns aren't going anywhere regardless of laws 

14 minutes ago, kokujin said:

a picture of a black person/very dark skinned on a hot fucking day in 1st world America at some block party and you see Haiti. Okay.

I'm just observing jackass. It doesn't take a sociologist to see. And look, I'll tell you even I looked at the picture with prejudice. It's how effective the whole stigma is.

I hate colorblind-ism. I'm not even blaming you. 

Is there something wrong in seeing Haiti? As I said, stop projecting your own racist views on me. 

Edited by zwarior
10 minutes ago, zwarior said:

Is there something wrong in seeing Haiti? As I said, stop projecting your own racist views on me. 

you assumed disgusting poor shithole country because the PERSON HAD VERY DARK SKIN and is overwheight?  

Hmmm. Okay. Sure that wasn't racial prejudice. :cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

you assumed disgusting poor shithole country because the PERSON HAD VERY DARK SKIN and is overwheight?  

Hmmm. Okay. Sure that wasn't racial prejudice. :cmpunk1:

/thread, get out of my face you pos

don't quote me again, you've officially been E-E-E-E-ERASED

Edited by zwarior
47 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You said you'd rather hear about being dying by blades than guns .

I bet if you watch a video of a guy getting shot it won't even bother you . Now watch one of a guy getting slashed with a machete or having his head cut off .

That's what you want ? Not that it would ever happen to that extreme because guns aren't going anywhere regardless of laws 

I love how he's sticking to complete strawman arguments.

Here's the thing..............an innocent person has a chance to outrun a machete, and several chops to the neck to avoid being beheaded.

What are your chances of outrunning a bullet?

Let me ask you another question. Have you heard of somebody swing a machete and it accidentally goes into an innicent bystander's house and accidentally kill a little kid sleeping in their bed?

Yeah. Me neither.

The textbook is: obtuse. You're intentionally being obtuse. It makes you look stupid, and the only reason you're doing it is because you're butthurt about me.

Not my problem. As long a gun is not in your hand, you're as harmless as a pet rock. lol

Read what you said . You said you'd rather hear about people dying from a blade . 

You've been flustered lately .

You act like it's easy to hit accurately with handguns .  More people survived this shooting than died .

Did you see how close that guy was to nipsey ? 

You can walk up right on someone and they will have no clue you even have a blade.

Gun laws won't stop gang killings . How about get rid if gangs ? Oops , tried that.  Nothing will change. 

24 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Read what you said . You said you'd rather hear about people dying from a blade . 

You act like it's easy to hit accurately with handguns .  More people survived this shooting than died .

You can walk up right on someone and they will have no clue you even have a blade.

Gun laws won't stop gang killings . How about get rid if gangs ? Oops , tried that.  Nothing will change. 

I know what I said.

But I also know how you took.

You're trying to be obtuse..........its not working.

It usually doesn't work when speaking to grown ups. LOL

You don't have anything. And you know it.

Don't get angry at me because I explained something to you logically, and you don't have a proper way to discredit it.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I know what I said.

But I also know how you took.

You're trying to be obtuse..........its not working.

It usually doesn't work when speaking to grown ups. LOL

You don't have anything. And you know it.

Don't get angry at me because I explained something to you logically, and you don't have a proper way to discredit it.

The world proves you wrong every day. We are the most violent species ever and nothing will ever change.

Youll never see change in your lifetime. You may as well accept that and deal with it. 

There is nothing logical about anything you say. You care not about the issues, you care about winning an argument.

You posted a picture and words over 100 times just to tell yourself you won an argument. Your behavior is disturbing. You think you have easy solutions to fix the world win you cant even fix yourself. 

42 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I will say this, more people are killed with knives in California, then by ALL means in Canada; and we're essentially the same population. :feelsbadman:

#CornelWestTaughtMeThat

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The world proves you wrong every day. We are the most violent species ever and nothing will ever change.

Youll never see change in your lifetime. You may as well accept that and deal with it. 

There is nothing logical about anything you say. You care not about the issues, you care about winning an argument.

You posted a picture and words over 100 times just to tell yourself you won an argument. Your behavior is disturbing. You think you have easy solutions to fix the world win you cant even fix yourself. 

No....................if you don't have any ideas..........then get out of the way against people who do.

You just proved what I said many posts you.............you're a sideline spectator. That's your choice. If you aren't capable of better ideas..........then YOU AREN'T capable of better ideas. Simple as that.

Don't try to project your pettiness on me............you don't care about people dying. You are literally making excuses to do nothing, because you're butthurt about me.

I actually do care. I read these articles of these people dying every day. Local news, national news, international news. You don't. People like forget about Newtown and twenty kids that aren't more than 6 years old getting torn to pieces. You sit by and make excuses to do nothing, not even vote for elected officials who want to do something about it.

13 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I will say this, more people are killed with knives in California, then by ALL means in Canada; and we're essentially the same population. :feelsbadman:

#CornelWestTaughtMeThat

the entire population of canada is posting at this forum 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

fNo....................if you don't have any ideas..........then get out of the way against people who do.

You just proved what I said many posts you.............you're a sideline spectator. That's your choice. If you aren't capable of better ideas..........then YOU AREN'T capable of better ideas. Simple as that.

Don't try to project your pettiness on me............you don't care about people dying. You are literally making excuses to do nothing, because you're butthurt about me.

I actually do care. I read these articles of these people dying every day. Local news, national news, international news. You don't. People like forget about Newtown and twenty kids that aren't more than 6 years old getting torn to pieces. You sit by and make excuses to do nothing, not even vote for elected officials who want to do something about it.

If your ideas would work they would have been done. You get something in your head and wont let yourself think that you might not be right.

You do this with everything. What has that gotten you in life? Besides mocked at and acting like a know it all tool bag?

I already I said id be ok if they banned all guns. ALL OF THEM! But that wouldn't stop people from being evil. Nothing will stop that. We have been evil since the beginning of us and will be evil to the end of us.

Every thread about tragedy, death, pain, etc etc....you immediately hop on to argue against people and tell them that YOU have the solutions, and you are right. ITs clear what matters most to you.

I know people that died from guns, violence, drugs, etc...as probably most of us do . You think I want to see that happen? You think I wanna see friends or family die? Watch my friends go through the pain of losing someone ?  I don't have a clear solution JErry. Nor do you . Nor does the government. You cant stop evil, no matter what you take away from it.

Edited by JONBpc
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If your ideas would work they would have been done. You get something in your head and wont let yourself think that you might not be right.

You do this with everything. What has that gotten you in life? Besides mocked at and acting like a know it all tool bag?

I already I said id be ok if they banned all guns. ALL OF THEM! But that wouldn't stop people from being evil. Nothing will stop that. We have been evil since the beginning of us and will be evil to the end of us.

Every thread about tragedy, death, pain, etc etc....you immediately hop on to argue against people and tell them that YOU have the solutions, and you are right. ITs clear what matters most to you.

I know people that died from guns, violence, drugs, etc...as probably most of us do . You think I want to see that happen? You think I wanna see friends or family die? Watch my friends go through the pain of losing someone ?  I don't have a clear solution JErry. Nor do you . Nor does the government. You cant stop evil, no matter what you take away from it.

They have been done............in other countries.

Boom you just lost this argument.