LAs great gun laws at work: Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot dead

22 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Which circles right back around to the bad people will get and have access to guns anyway so clamping down on legislation is wholly ineffective and actually makes the law abiding populous less safe. 

Worked in Australia 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's not bring up the inconvenient fact that the largest mass shootings in your country involved legally purchased firearms...     Columbine - Dude's girlfriend (who was the age of maj

the only weapon i own is between my legs

Too many stupid Americans own guns. It's a shame your constitution makes it a right to own guns. it should be a privilege not a right. The British aren't coming back. 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

They have been done............in other countries.

Boom you just lost this argument.

Its not an argument you fucking idiot.

Every other country Is NOT America. Something that works somewhere, might not work everywhere. Why wont you let yourself understand that? Why cant it work in NK it worked in Ohio durrrppppp

Its because ALL you care about is "winning" an argument. You obsessive fool smfh

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Its not an argument you fucking idiot.

Every other country Is NOT America. Something that works somewhere, might not work everywhere. Why wont you let yourself understand that? Why cant it work in NK it worked in Ohio durrrppppp

Its because ALL you care about is "winning" an argument. You obsessive fool smfh

Yes it is.

And now you contradicting yourself

"human are evil................don't you get that, idiot!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Americans are not like any other human being in any other country in the world..............don't you get that, idiot!!!!!!!!!!"

You lost this argument, bad. I just got you to contradict you attempt as sounding like a thoughtful adult. And it fell to pieces, quickly.

So that means it work here? ITs a guarantee ! You guys don't think.

I read that as IT as in a office job doing mundane shit every day :mjcry: 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

i'm paraphrasing your own disgusting thoughts you cracked out nickebagging nagger. 

"it looks like the underdeveloped areas in Africa or Haiti" to you = "dirty shithole" that is your prerogative and also makes you the biggest dumb ass at reading and deductive reasoning I've ever encountered.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Violent crime and gun violence increased in Australia...

No it didn't

You just got busted lying:

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/gun-control-australia-updated/

Gun Control in Australia, Updated

By Eugene Kiely

Posted on October 4, 2017 | Updated on October 6, 2017

In 2009, we wrote an Ask FactCheck item for readers who wanted to know, “Did gun control in Australia lead to more murders there last year?” The answer at the time was “no,” and that’s still the case.

In fact, the most recent government report on crime trends in Australia says, “Homicide in Australia has declined over the last 25 years. The current homicide incidence rate is the lowest on record in the past 25 years.”

Its so fucking sad that half of the country has to fix the problems.................while carrying the other half on our back, or them actively lying and trying to sabotage society from progressing.

Why do you lie like this?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes it is.

And now you contradicting yourself

"human are evil................don't you get that, idiot!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Americans are not like any other human being in any other country in the world..............don't you get that, idiot!!!!!!!!!!"

You lost this argument, bad. I just got you to contradict you attempt as sounding like a thoughtful adult. And it fell to pieces, quickly.

It worked in every other country 

image.png.2e3035150b02886135b5f62b1190ba47.png

•  
Edited by JONBpc

Again, ALL you care about is about winning an argument. You brag about it in EVERY thread you post.

Youre pathetic Jerry. Get you lazy ass up and DO something about besides pretending to win arguments on a game forum with 15 users.

Just now, jehurey said:

What the hell is this? Your chart doesn't even have a title, or a listing of what's on the X-axis and Y-axis.

The dark orange is America. We are barely a blip on the radar.

This onion article from 5 years ago always gets posted..........because it emphasize the absolute ridiculousness

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

ISLA VISTA, CA—In the days following a violent rampage in southern California in which a lone attacker killed seven individuals, including himself, and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Tuesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said North Carolina resident Samuel Wipper, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. “It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep this guy from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what he really wanted.” At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past five years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”

Just now, JONBpc said:

Again, ALL you care about is about winning an argument. You brag about it in EVERY thread you post.

Youre pathetic Jerry. Get you lazy ass up and DO something about besides pretending to win arguments on a game forum with 15 users.

Australia's buyback was in 1996, look what happened immediately after. Homicides have seen decline but that's true even in America with more guns than its ever had, but violent and property crime continued to incline and even spike.

VsZEfeK.png

o2U3DGf.png

ZHORFSd.png

Go be mad somewhere else dude............I didn't force you to try and discuss something like an adult. So don't me for you failing at doing that, badly.

Just now, JONBpc said:

The dark orange is America. We are barely a blip on the radar.

A blip of WHAT???????????????

I hope you're not purposely trying to troll.

12 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

So that means it work here? ITs a guarantee ! You guys don't think.

Its guaranteed not to work by doing nothing at all. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Go be mad somewhere else dude............I didn't force you to try and discuss something like an adult. So don't me for you failing at doing that, badly.

A blip of WHAT???????????????

I hope you're not purposely trying to troll.

There you go again. You are the most pathetic person. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Australia's buyback was in 1996, look what happened immediately after. Homicides have seen decline but that's true even in America with more guns than its ever had, but violent and property crime continued to incline and even spike.

VsZEfeK.png

o2U3DGf.png

ZHORFSd.png

Except it lowered before it "spiked" and then the spike went down immediately.

How in the hell to you SPECIFICALLY ATTRIBUTE THAT TO REMOVING GUNS???????????????

Explain that to me.

Was there an economic incident around 2001 that might have led to more people having less money, and then resorting to robbery.

You're attributing it to a gun law from 5 years prior? Even though robberies went DOWN during that time? This shit wouldn't fly in a Probability and Statistics class in high school. LOL