LAs great gun laws at work: Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot dead

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's not bring up the inconvenient fact that the largest mass shootings in your country involved legally purchased firearms...     Columbine - Dude's girlfriend (who was the age of maj

the only weapon i own is between my legs

Too many stupid Americans own guns. It's a shame your constitution makes it a right to own guns. it should be a privilege not a right. The British aren't coming back. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So you don't know?

I do know, but that's another argument.

What I was CORRECTING YOU ON was that you were saying that gun laws don't work in California therefore gun control advocates are wrong.

And where I CORRECTED you was that gun control advocates want the laws on the Federal level.

Its very simple to see where I am CORRECTING you.

It seems like you don't dispute that because you just moved onto another tangent.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Look how Jerry doesn't even see what he does. 

I am seeing how you're still butthurt...........you don't want to argue against me because I'll beat you every which way..........but you're trying to live through others. LOL

I love seeing you dingleberry. Why do you think I started using it as an adjective? LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I do know, but that's another argument.

What I was CORRECTING YOU ON was that you were saying that gun laws don't work in California therefore gun control advocates are wrong.

And where I CORRECTED you was that gun control advocates want the laws on the Federal level.

Its very simple to see where I am CORRECTING you.

It seems like you don't dispute that because you just moved onto another tangent.

You can't know because there is no one answer, you lefties are so all over the map with gun control not a single one of you can agree with the other on the extenuating degree of what you want restricted. 

To the second part, and that's exactly why gun control will never gain any ground because to base federal law based upon California's psychotic restrictions is insanity. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, no topic change.

I already told you to go make a separate thread for your "racial" curiosities.:mjgrin:

It’s not racial curiosities, it’s murder curiosities. I want to know the people you’re REALLY trying to control. 

Who is it, Jerry?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You can't know because there is no one answer, you lefties are so all over the map with gun control not a single one of you can agree with the other on the extenuating degree of what you want restricted. 

That's.............not an argument.

That's a rather weak attempt to discredit.

Let's say you want zero percent taxes, but another right-winger wants 2% percent taxes..............it still doesn't change the fact that you are of a group of people who believe in low-taxes. The slight differences between you and the other are irrelevant, because the core argument still remains the same.

LOL. You really don't have anything.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

It’s not racial curiosities, it’s murder curiosities. I want to know the people you’re REALLY trying to control. 

Who is it, Jerry?

No........you're question is based on race.

Go make your argument somewhere else. Its not working here.

Just now, jehurey said:

That's.............not an argument.

That's a rather weak attempt to discredit.

Let's say you want zero percent taxes, but another right-winger wants 2% percent taxes..............it still doesn't change the fact that you are of a group of people who believe in low-taxes. The slight differences between you and the other are irrelevant, because the core argument still remains the same.

LOL. You really don't have anything.

That is an argument because none of you people can come to an agreement not only amongst yourselves; you expect us on the right to try agreeing with your disconjointed rhetoric. 

2 minutes ago, zwarior said:

This thread has 200+ replies. I searched the word "nipsey" to see how many times he was mentioned, 10. In the entire forum, the oldest post mentioning him being in 2011. 

So who or what is this thread really for?

Thread took a turn for the worse on the 2nd reply. 

Fave Nipsey song tho:

That is an argument because none of you people can come to an agreement not only amongst yourselves; you expect us on the right to try agreeing with your disconjointed rhetoric. 

Its not really disjointed. LOL

You can try believing that all your want.............but if thats the BEST YOU GOT, then you don't have shit. :hest:

You argument is not "this SPECIFIC METHOD OF GUN CONTROL doesn't work"

You are arguing that "gun control doesn't work.........in principle."

Who are you fooling?

I love how Dynocrap is basically admitting that he CAN'T ARGUE against gun control head-on.

He's trying to look for specific angles to discredit it.

Even though I could say Australians gun control is different than Poland's gun control (they actually have MORE guns per capita), which is different than UK's gun control........yet they all achieve better results than America.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how Dynocrap is basically admitting that he CAN'T ARGUE against gun control head-on.

He's trying to look for specific angles to discredit it.

Even though I could say Australians gun control is different than Poland's gun control (they actually have MORE guns per capita), which is different than UK's gun control........yet they all achieve better results than America.

I'm not admitting anything, criminals already don't follow state regulation so at a federal level do you think they're going to somehow start following it? Absolutely not, that's retarded.

It doesn't work, and places with the strongest gun control have the highest levels of gun violence. There's correlation, it's obvious to anyone that's not an extreme left winger.  

I'm not admitting anything, criminals already don't follow state regulation so at a federal level do you think they're going to somehow start following it? Absolutely not, that's retarded.

It doesn't work, and places with the strongest gun control have the highest levels of gun violence. There's correlation, it's obvious to anyone that's not an extreme left winger.  

If a law is implemented at the federal level.

then it is enforced everywhere...............and criminals can't take advantage of LAX LAWS in other states.

Why are you pretending to play dumb and not understand this concept?????????

Just now, jehurey said:

If a law is implemented at the federal level.

then it is enforced everywhere...............and criminals can't take advantage of LAX LAWS in other states.

Why are you pretending to play dumb and not understand this concept?????????

I’m confused. Are you advocating a full on ban of all firearms?