Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MalaXmaS

Serious talk; should I get rid of my One X?

Recommended Posts

Seeing as it's not getting any action, and probably won't for a long time.

I am already gaming on the pancake station and will touch my Switch more in the summer too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do believe this week that Gamestop has a special on trade-in.

 

They have given you the opportunity to trade it in for the same amount of money as a PS4pro.

 

Might as well get that store credit, and hold it until they announce the next consoles.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

better do it now. If MS announces the next XBox at E3 you're gonna take a hit. a lot of people will hold off buying hardware after that, especially one as expensive as the DoneX.

 

realistically, you have ~8 weeks to unload before you take a hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I do believe this week that Gamestop has a special on trade-in.

 

They have given you the opportunity to trade it in for the same amount of money as a PS4pro.

 

Might as well get that store credit, and hold it until they announce the next consoles.

That's a good idea.

At least I'll have $250 in saved for the PS5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

do you still game often?

 

if so, what do you play?

On the Xbox?

No.

I have a shitload of games though.

I even got that RDR2 which looks amazing but damn I won't have time to play it all.

I have too many fucking games, including the Forzas, and a few others.

Part of me wants to keep it because I'll lose money and a console to play those games but then again, I have very little time to play all those games.

Right now I am juggling Division 2, Project Cars 2 and GTSport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea sell it and get a gtx 1050. :datass:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If JonB can get rid of his Green, and Bodycount can shed his decade plus fanboy memes in favour of the Sheep, then I would say, Yes. I mean you're basically left with Deeno and Spicoli. Even Bhytre's sig is a spoof on his original one, and mine is a shameless rip-off of that one. :reg:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sell it and get a new video card 

Were you ok just magically seeing your list of Xbox Live games being unplayable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say keep it around to play Microsoft's IPs and trade it in when their next box launches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

On the Xbox?

No.

I have a shitload of games though.

I even got that RDR2 which looks amazing but damn I won't have time to play it all.

I have too many fucking games, including the Forzas, and a few others.

Part of me wants to keep it because I'll lose money and a console to play those games but then again, I have very little time to play all those games.

Right now I am juggling Division 2, Project Cars 2 and GTSport.

Hmm it seems like you don’t game much now.  I say sell it then. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Were you ok just magically seeing your list of Xbox Live games being unplayable?

I still have my X . Playing re2 atm.

I have too much invested into xbox to get rid if it.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×