Has anyone here been involved in an abortion?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incel Jerry giving advice about sex and relationships

This thread has run its course and is nothing but personal insults now.  Gonna close it up.  Feel free to make a new thread about the same issue (on the politics forum) and stick to the topic.  Have a

Like stepping on a land mine at the border. 

Posted Images

Who is OP, Dynamitecop ? 

Anyway, unless its a rape case, abortion should be banned absolutely.  Its your fault you get an unwanted baby, so now you pay the price by supporting it like a real human. 

5 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Who is OP, Dynamitecop ? 

Anyway, unless its a rape case, abortion should be banned absolutely.  Its your fault you get an unwanted baby, so now you pay the price by supporting it like a real human. 

I get the prevailing sense that people are getting this urge to "punish" women.

And the punishment definitely feels like its entirely on the woman.  Last time I checked, women can't make babies on their own.

So, that means that something that requires multiple parties, but only one of them is being forced into doing something with their body after sex has occurred.

Its 2019. Bullshit like that simply doesn't fly.  I think people who seem really aggressive on forcing women to keep babies have some sort of bitterness towards women, in general.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I get the prevailing sense that people are getting this urge to "punish" women.

And the punishment definitely feels like its entirely on the woman.  Last time I checked, women can't make babies on their own.

So, that means that something that requires multiple parties, but only one of them is being forced into doing something with their body after sex has occurred.

Its 2019. Bullshit like that simply doesn't fly.  I think people who seem really aggressive on forcing women to keep babies have some sort of bitterness towards women, in general.

I didnt say women are the only ones to blame. I meant that both parties, woman AND the man are guilty, and thus must be responsible for the child's future.

9 hours ago, HolyAx said:

I didnt say women are the only ones to blame. I meant that both parties, woman AND the man are guilty, and thus must be responsible for the child's future.

That's much easier to say (and believe) as a guy than it is as a women.

Most mistakes don't result in your body changing that you can feel inside you 24/7.

If a women doesn't want to have the baby, she's going to get it aborted. This isn't some American phenomenon, this happens in developed countries, this happens in poor developing countries with or without abortion laws, with or without abortion services. And they happen at nearly the same rates.

This is a universal thing. Phrases like "WELP.........you're just gonna have to suck it up and take it!" just isn't really an answer in this day an age.

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

That's much easier to say (and believe) as a guy than it is as a women.

Most mistakes don't result in your body changing that you can feel inside you 24/7.

If a women doesn't want to have the baby, she's going to get it aborted. This isn't some American phenomenon, this happens in developed countries, this happens in poor developing countries with or without abortion laws, with or without abortion services. And they happen at nearly the same rates.

This is a universal thing. Phrases like "WELP.........you're just gonna have to suck it up and take it!" just isn't really an answer in this day an age.

Big mistakes happen to anyone. Youre still responsible for that, and should be accounted for. If you let an embryo be developed by a stupid choice and then decide to kill it, youre a murderer, its simple as that. The fetus cant have a choice.

3 hours ago, HolyAx said:

Big mistakes happen to anyone. Youre still responsible for that, and should be accounted for. If you let an embryo be developed by a stupid choice and then decide to kill it, youre a murderer, its simple as that. The fetus cant have a choice.

How do you kill something unborn?

i see your point and respect it, I just want to know why you think you feel you have the right to tell others what to do with their body 

over something you’ve never seen, met, know anything about, something that has never took a breath of their own air 

Edited by ghostz

The only way it would be fair to force women (still wouldn’t be fair) is to treat fathers that don’t pay child support the same way as women who got abortions. (Aka charged with murder)

obviously NEITHER are fair

should you get an abortion or refuse to support a child as a man? No!

Millions of men get out of paying child support. These men are attempting murder?

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

How do you kill something unborn?

i see your point and respect it, I just want to know why you think you feel you have the right to tell others what to do with their body 

over something you’ve never seen, met, know anything about, something that has never took a breath of their own air 

I am educated, so I have the right to judge and educate others. 

Actually, the fetus can breath after the first few weeks. 'Anything that breaths is a living being'

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

I am educated, so I have the right to judge and educate others. 

Actually, the fetus can breath after the first few weeks. 'Anything that breaths is a living being'

Fetuses do not develop the lung sacks within the lung that hold air until after 24 weeks, when the third trimester begins.

I don't where the hell you got that info.

12 hours ago, HolyAx said:

No it isn't.

If an adult is lying in a hospital room, brain dead, on life support................and you pull the plug, are you murderer?

Society already knows about this issue and the majority agree that a body that is not viable and connected on life support is not a person that is alive.

The Supreme Court has already assigned "responsibility"............after 24 weeks.  You're simplistic thinking on the matter JUST DOESN'T FLY in 2019. Period.

On 2019-04-12 at 10:25 PM, madmaltese said:

Why not just kill it the day it's born? Literally zero difference in the development of the child from Week 40 to Day 1 of birth. In fact, the care needed just quadruples. 

:mj:

Most girls that get abortions question their decision and it sticks in their head forever . Lots of girls get fucked up from it. 

People saying they aren't alive , well ask the moms that are feeding them while they are inside .

No big deal tho 

Personally don't care what people do but they are well and alive 

31 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Most girls that get abortions question their decision and it sticks in their head forever . Lots of girls get fucked up from it. 

People saying they aren't alive , well ask the moms that are feeding them while they are inside .

No big deal tho 

Personally don't care what people do but they are well and alive 

I agree with this and am all for advocating people not getting abortions. But to say you CANT? I find that crazy 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I agree with this and am all for advocating people not getting abortions. But to say you CANT? I find that crazy 

If a hard thing to figure out. I think abortion is used a lot for people being irresponsible and lazy. If some slut was like yep, just got an abortion. Id probably not have any respect for that girl. There are reasons id support as well tho.

I don't think they should be banned. I do think after a certain, the fathers opinion should matter. 

Its a topic that nobody will ever agree on, regardless.

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If a hard thing to figure out. I think abortion is used a lot for people being irresponsible and lazy. If some slut was like yep, just got an abortion. Id probably not have any respect for that girl. There are reasons id support as well tho.

I don't think they should be banned. I do think after a certain, the fathers opinion should matter. 

Its a topic that nobody will ever agree on, regardless.

But who cares if they are being lazy? Let them live their life. Their decision. That’s all imo. None of my business. It does get more tricky when a parent wants the other, but sometimes that’s just the case 

Edited by ghostz

Because if you are the type of girl  destroying living beings because you want to be a ho and fuck w o condoms or BC.....odds are they are  probably a trash person to begin with.

From a moral perspective, im not with that.

Do I care deeply? lol not at all. Im just saying its fucked up. Ive never protest it, but I wouldn't chill with girls like that. 

• Remij locked this topic