[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

I haven't seen The Shield, but I trust you when you say it's good. I'd also add on The Leftovers. The final season was incredible and Nora's story of the other place was fitting. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Ike said:

I haven't seen The Shield, but I trust you when you say it's good. I'd also add on The Leftovers. The final season was incredible and Nora's story of the other place was fitting. 

the final ep of the leftovers was fucking brilliant. i watched it like 5 times. 

man, you need to watch the shield. some of the best tv ever. 

Just now, -GD- said:

the final ep of the leftovers was fucking brilliant. i watched it like 5 times. 

man, you need to watch the shield. some of the best tv ever. 

Leftovers could have season 2 finale be the series finale and it would have worked just as well. Such a fucking brilliant show. :bow:

Lindeloff is writing and producing the new Watchmen show on HBO. Should be good.

I'll add it to my list.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Leftovers could have season 2 finale be the series finale and it would have worked just as well. Such a fucking brilliant show. :bow:

Lindeloff is writing and producing the new Watchmen show on HBO. Should be good.

I'll add it to my list.

lindeloff is awesome! i was so happy he learned from the mistakes he made with Lost. 

• Like 1

id rather lindeloff did his own super hero series instead of watchmen. i bet he coulda done some amazing work.

Edited by Guest

Stupid ass internet critics

buh buh buh how did Euron appear out of nowhere writing gone downhill buh buh Starbucks cup plot devices buh buh Arya didn't deserve blah blah blah nobody gives a fuck you virgins

This ain't never been a literary masterpiece. It's a soap opera with dragons. 

Edited by Vini

This show's biggest strengths have always been it's production values and unpredictability. And nobody can argue it hasn't maintained that. 

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

This show's biggest strengths have always been it's production values and unpredictability. And nobody can argue it hasn't maintained that. 

:cosby2: 

Remember when Arya used to teleport across the seven kingdoms in the early seasons? Or when Tywin somehow completely doesn't recognize her? Or the white walkers for whatever reason letting that long haired guy live in the first episode. Or how Drogo melted gold somehow in 10 seconds? Or how Robb and his mom were retarded enough to have a wedding at someone house completely unprotected after breaking his word with the head of the house. etc etc..

Could I nitpick a thousand things in every season yes I can. But I'm not a hipster I just like the show

5 hours ago, -GD- said:

the shield. holy fuck at that ending. Family Meeting (the finale) is probably up there with BB's Ozymandias episode. 

Yeah man, The Shield is tied for me with Six Feet Under as the most perfect endings for a show ever.

BB did it superbly well.  The Leftovers and The Americans are two more recent ones too that have excellent endings. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Vini said:

I found later seasons way more exciting, S6 is my favorite. S1-3 are great but BORING at times. 

Come at me

Just means you like the action and fantasy elements more than the political elements. No biggie. 

37 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah man, The Shield is tied for me with Six Feet Under as the most perfect endings for a show ever.

BB did it superbly well.  The Leftovers and The Americans are two more recent ones too that have excellent endings. 

Holy shit! I can’t believe I forgot The Americans and Six Feet Under. Outstanding finales :bow:

34 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Just means you like the action and fantasy elements more than the political elements. No biggie. 

I like both but I also like a show going bombastic in the last 2 seasons enough talking now show me some war

45 minutes ago, Voidler said:

A lot of people hate it but I love the Sopranos ending

Yeah, I didn't post it because it isn't a conclusively agreed upon excellent ending, but personally, I think it's near perfect for the show.

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic