FF7 Remake looks insane

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FF 7 gets it's fame for being the first game in the series that many people played. The game itself really isn't anything special in the gameplay department and I actually think 4, 5, and 6 are better

Jimbo, you're not allowed to bring food or drink around your PC?

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Boys.. I'm not fucking ready for this :wow2: 

was 7 really that good? i have given any FF a fair shot. the only JRPGs i've loved were grandia 2 and persona 3/4/5 

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

was 7 really that good? i have given any FF a fair shot. the only JRPGs i've loved were grandia 2 and persona 3/4/5 

Yes. FF7 and FF8

AAAAAHHHH I NEED THIS GAME NOW

29 minutes ago, -GD- said:

its better than grandia 2 thats for sure. ryuu lmfao 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

FF 7 gets it's fame for being the first game in the series that many people played. The game itself really isn't anything special in the gameplay department and I actually think 4, 5, and 6 are better than 7 and those games came before FF 7. A lot of the things that FF 7 brought to the table isn't even gameplay related stuff, it's all story presentation stuff.

FF 7 itself has a lot of problems in the gameplay department, a detail many die hard fans of 7 tend to completely ignore.

Edited by Sabo
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1