So is this place gonna finally die after e3 ?

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Awww.... you sound like a happy couple "Jon and I"... "My husband and I".. you sound so proud of your Husband:fag: ....

Wasn't even talking to you and you ran in to defend your life partner :rofls:

There you go again talking that gay shit... 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eh, I think a handful of us will still post here, especially when the new systems are unveiled. But the game debates got old years ago. I mainly just talk about that I’m playing or watching on tv

Nah. 

Supeiror 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There you go again talking that gay shit... 

It's clear goober is full homo , we've all know that for years 

Honestly who still spends all their hard earned money to buy a crippled locked game console box.

It makes since when you are a kid 7-15 buying a game console.     You have no job and so money is scarce and a console is the best choice. 

But the real deal gaming and computing is PC.        

PC now, every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.   

Death to cripple console game boxes :deadest:

27 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Honestly who still spends all their hard earned money to buy a crippled locked game console box.

It makes since when you are a kid 7-15 buying a game console.     You have no job and so money is scarce and a console is the best choice. 

But the real deal gaming and computing is PC.        

PC now, every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.   

Death to cripple console game boxes :deadest:

or some people don't want some ugly ass pc, and want something with a small form factor. 

54 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's clear goober is full homo , we've all know that for years 

15 hours ago, JONBpc said:

90 percent of your posts are grabbing at dynos dick tho . Fact . Or ghosts. LoL

says the guy who spends half the day talking about dicks :scust:

17 minutes ago, -GD- said:

or some people don't want some ugly ass pc, and want something with a small form factor. 

They come in pretty much any size now, and we're finally getting to the point where LED underglow effects from the Fast & Furious are now an option (Thank Christ).

We'll get you over to this side one day, when your reflexes have slowed and you therefore need to be jacked into the Matrix.  th_freeben_final-1.png

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

They come in pretty much any size now, and we're finally getting to the point where LED underglow effects from the Fast & Furious are now an option (Thank Christ).

oh, that's not too bad then. still, i just rather buy a box and plug it in. i'm too lazy to tinker with components. i get the appeal, it's just not for me. 

14 minutes ago, -GD- said:

oh, that's not too bad then. still, i just rather buy a box and plug it in. i'm too lazy to tinker with components. i get the appeal, it's just not for me. 

That's how PC's are nowadays; unless you're still into buying components (individually) and installing them yourself. Now you buy one online, plug it in, wait for the updates to install (like any console) and then you're good to go.

I mean, yes, you'll still need to go to SteamPowered.com, Epicgames.com to get the clients - but even mods to games are completely changed. 

In the old days we had to download the files in sections (too large to upload as a single file) > unpack them > place them into the correct folder > and in some cases make some edits in MS Text.

Now, it's like YouTube: If you see something you like, you hit subscribe and it downloads and installs the modification and anytime there's an update to the base game - or your modification; the mod will update as soon as the Author has updated it.

8 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

That's how PC's are nowadays; unless you're still into buying components (individually) and installing them yourself. Now you buy one online, plug it in, wait for the updates to install (like any console) and then you're good to go.

I mean, yes, you'll still need to go to SteamPowered.com, Epicgames.com to get the clients - but even mods to games are completely changed. 

In the old days we had to download the files in sections (too large to upload as a single file) > unpack them > place them into the correct folder > and in some cases make some edits in MS Text.

Now, it's like YouTube: If you see something you like, you hit subscribe and it downloads and installs the modification and anytime there's an update to the base game - or your modification; the mod will update as soon as the Author has updated it.

hmm...what's a site you recommend? i wouldn't mind seeing these new form factors. i would be ok with pc gaming if it's prebuilt, and it looks like a console (i only game in my living room - my superior tv)

11 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

And at some point something will fuck up . Pcs will never have the ease of use that consoles do  

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

hmm...what's a site you recommend? i wouldn't mind seeing these new form factors. i would be ok with pc gaming if it's prebuilt, and it looks like a console (i only game in my living room - my superior tv)

That's a good question; I'm on the go so much now, that I opted for a capable laptop to play my games.

@Remij_ may know, but I assume vendors on Amazon.com have a healthy selection. :face:

• Upvote 1
Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

That's a good question; I'm on the go so much now, that I opted for a capable laptop to play my games.

@Remij_ may know, but I assume vendors on Amazon.com have a healthy selection. :face:

i used ibuypower back in the day. my last pc was 2013. i think i used it like 5 times lol. i should see if they have sleeker designs now. 

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

fuck up that you can easily fix.  If your Xbox One fucks up and you didn't buy any store warranty then you are fucked. 

The chances of your xb1 dying are rare . It's almost 100 percent you will have issue on PC at some point .

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

If you go console size your gonna get a weak pos or a very overpriced pos .

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If you go console size your gonna get a weak pos or a very overpriced pos .

yeah, i looked around and noticed that. at $400 (the price a one x can be found for), no pc can match it. hell, even a $500 pc won't match it. 

Edited by -GD-