I can't wait for Microsoft's press conference and E3 in general

There's going to be lots of awesome stuff there.

At MS' conference

-Halo Infinite

-Gears 5

-Gears Tactics

-Ori and the Will of the Wisps

-FROM's next game

-Cyberpunk 2077

-Possibly Dino Crisis

-New FH4 expansion

-Fable?

-Ninja Theory's next game

I have a feeling that Xbox and 360 BC titles will be announced for PC as well.  Also we'll get a bunch of MS' Xbox games from their store launching on Steam now.  There's already:

-Killer Instinct

-Quantum Break

-Halo Wars

-Recore

-Super Lucky's Tale

-Dead Rising 3

-Dead Rising 4

(others as well that I can't remember)

Now we'll likely get

-Forza Horizon 3/4

-Halo Wars 2

-Gears Ultimate

-Master Chief Collection

-Gears 5

(they'll likely bring them all over, as well as all newly announced titles)

Man... MS is really making the right changes on PC gaming to actually penetrate the market and become successful there.  Going all in on Steam and then offering their products on other stores at a later date.. that's the right way to do it.  Good on them!

Also, there's the PC gamer show.  Apparently Baldur's Gate 3 is being announced, developed by Larian (Divinity series)... like holy fucking shit.. megaton :whew: 

Epic will have a bunch of exclusives there to announce, and I wouldn't be surprised to see RDR2 on that list.  I also expect a couple of other Sony titles to come to PC.  I think Persona 5 will be announced for PC as well.

As well as a first glimpse into the hardware going into MS' next consoles.. getting a better idea of what's coming next year and when.  Shit's going to be wild. :smoke: 

why dino crisis? did anyone ever say something about that or is it speculation after re2?

and if baldurs 3 is true holy shit. im replaying planescape: torment atm. 

Edited by kaz
16 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I bet their conference will be about the new upcoming Xbox and then how everything will be on gamepass for PC next year.

Their internal email confirmed a huge focus on XCloud, don't forget Google and Stadia have everyone worried Sony and Nintendo as well

Edited by Team 2019
35 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You'd think MS announcing full Steam (Epic according to Brad Sams) support for all future titles BEFORE E3 would kinda make him a bit more "grounded" in expectations for their console side.

Because that's not the type of shit you really want to drone on about for too long regardless?....  People want to see games.  They don't want to hear Phil up on stage talking forever about all this shit... not even us PC fans.  It's good that they are getting it out of the way so then they can just say "We made the announcement that X games are coming to Steam earlier in the week, ...you can look forward to X Y Z releasing soon" and then move on.  It has nothing to do with them prioritizing PC or anything lmao cmon man...

You'll hear about PC gamepass and the partners they have and some of the games it'll launch with, and IMO we'll probably get a confirmation of Back Compat games coming to PC as well.  But that's about it.  After that, the only Windows stuff you'll hear is "Xbox and Windows 10 exclusive" a lot.