Digital Foundry; Sonic Team Racing Xbox1X/S and Switch Analysis.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there it is, in plain writing. Best on Switch.  

Lmao tchbfr og xbox and X performance champions 

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Xbox sucks but tor multiplats it stomps ps4 almost every time.  That's just facts.  You cant admit that cause the dick sucker here is YOU 

Your Game of the Generation is State of Decay 2. :martin:

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Your Game of the Generation is State of Decay 2. :martin:

One of them , for sure . I only play what GS tells me too !!! Unless it's one of sonys 5.0 stinkers , lolz gamespot guyz , lolz 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They just keep coming. :tom:

Damn , I forgot how savagely xbox beat up ps4.  It's clear the majority of the beat versions were on xbox. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Damn , I forgot how savagely xbox beat up ps4.  It's clear the majority of the beat versions were on xbox. 

And it was always snuffed out with "1080p" nonsense... I remember what they said in specific about The Witcher 3. 

"Well on Xbox One only the menu renders at 1080p, the game is 900p when you're playing while it's 1080p on PS4"

Framerate didn't matter to these people, they aim to control the standard. They lost resolution so all they can do is jump to performance and they try to make that the standard of comparison now instead of resolution.

These rodents are crafty. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I remember these guys in the beginning of the gen, they flip flopped their song and dance. There were multiple instances of the PlayStation 4 being 1080p but having a worse framerate than the Xbox One at 720p or 900p but they didn't care, it was all about resolution then.

They change their beliefs like the tide riding whatever wave is benefiting them. 

You weren't on this board at the beginning of the gen :ufdup:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And it was always snuffed out with "1080p" nonsense... I remember what they said in specific about The Witcher 3. 

"Well on Xbox One only the menu renders at 1080p, the game is 900p when you're playing while it's 1080p on PS4"

Framerate didn't matter to these people, they aim to control the standard. They lost resolution so all they can do is jump to performance and they try to make that the standard of comparison now instead of resolution.

These rodents are crafty. 

Lmfao I remember the DF threads at NeoGag . Everytime people brought up performance it was,  snnnurrfff , I CANNOT imagine playing gamez at non native WESOWUTIONS ! This is a tech thread LEAVE !! 

The cows here sang the same tune . What a change of events . X stomps pro . It hurts them.

Just now, JONBpc said:

I was,  and everything he is saying is true.  Tchbr 

He wasn't here.... how can he remember something when he wasn't here

:trump2:DynamiteCop again twisting reality and straight up lying to suit his BS narrative.... "bbbbut I remember":rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

He wasn't here.... how can he remember something when he wasn't here

:trump2:DynamiteCop again twisting reality and straight up lying to suit his BS narrative.... "bbbbut I remember":rofls:

He might not have been here but what he is saying is TRUE . you guys are straight up lying. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

He might not have been here

He wasn't... he can't remember something he wasn't a part of :rofls:

That's a flat out lie by him "Bbbut I remember :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He wasn't... he can't remember something he wasn't a part of :rofls:

That's a flat out lie by him "Bbbut I remember :awww:

But what he is saying is still true .

Doesnt matter if he was here , that was the argument .

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

But what he is saying is still true .

Doesnt matter if he was here , that was the argument .

no what he is saying isn't true.... he didn't remember shit because he wasn't here. 

He could have made his point without that... by saying "I bet you cows sang a different tune back then... "..... but no that's not him. 

He has to twist reality to suit his case "bbbut I remember guiz" :grimaceleft:

Edited by Goukosan

You're the biggest liar here.  It doesnt matter if he was here if what he says is true.  Maybe he lurked , or posted at gaf which held the same opinion as the cows here did