Digital Foundry; Sonic Team Racing Xbox1X/S and Switch Analysis.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there it is, in plain writing. Best on Switch.  

Lmao tchbfr og xbox and X performance champions 

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I remember these guys in the beginning of the gen, they flip flopped their song and dance. There were multiple instances of the PlayStation 4 being 1080p but having a worse framerate than the Xbox One at 720p or 900p but they didn't care, it was all about resolution then.

They change their beliefs like the tide riding whatever wave is benefiting them. 

20 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It used to be "I cant play games at non native resolution " and "higher resolution makes competitive gaming better" lmao , even Sony said that.  Now that pro flopped they change every time .

oh we talking about beginning of the gen flip flopping now?

DDJjqY1.png&key=baca3be381cb3474144608c3

:sabu:

8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i say i do and i do.

theres the list, dispute it if you can. although i warn you, deeno's done the legwork, and the best he can come up with is "its arguable" :tom:

It was already disputed , idiot :drake: you are just THAT dumb lol

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I've posted three videos already and quoted you all three times. Live in denial more fuck stick. 

You posted videos from Digital Foundry. That's not receipts... you need to provide posts and people who "flip flopped" like you claim. So far you're not doing too good.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You posted videos from Digital Foundry. That's not receipts... you need to provide posts and people who "flip flopped" like you claim. So far you're not doing too good.

Oh give me a break shit bird, all you faggots could think of or repeat for three years straight was "1080p", "1080p", :"1080p"... Framerate didn't matter, nothing else mattered. It was 1080p or :sabu:

Revisionist history won't save you when you're talking to nothing but people who were in the middle of all of it, we all know what happened. Why would you even try to deny it? Fucking psycho. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh give me a break shit bird, all you faggots could think of or repeat for three years straight was "1080p", "1080p", :"1080p"... Framerate didn't matter, nothing else mattered. It was 1080p or :sabu:

Still waiting. :martin:

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

And now look at you... completely abandoned the Xbox. :D

Yeah , I'm not a brand dicksucker like you clowns :D bu bu you didn't bookmark threads from 5 years ago IT NEVER HAPPENED :cry:

Just now, JONBpc said:

Yeah , I'm not a brand dicksucker like you clowns :D bu bu you didn't bookmark threads from 5 years ago IT NEVER HAPPENED :cry:

You're the biggest Xbox cock sucker here, what are you talking about? :D 

Just now, Quad Damage said:

tales from your ass dont count tho :drake:

So performance , or IQ?? You never want to answer questions . Doa is locked to 60 on X with HDR.  So what is the win in that case ?? 

You flip flop so hard because you love Sony dick so DEEP inside you LOL 

Just now, lynux3 said:

You're the biggest Xbox cock sucker here, what are you talking about? :D 

Xbox sucks but tor multiplats it stomps ps4 almost every time.  That's just facts.  You cant admit that cause the dick sucker here is YOU