Google Stadia Connect - June 6th 9am PDT - Launch info, price, game announcements + more

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They don't venture into it BECAUSE THEY CAN'T... 

By that same logic every venture MS doesn't venture in is because they can't.. lol..... why do you always argue against your own points :rofls:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony still has about 7 hours, the PS5 reveal could still happen today!    

I don't know how you guys can think streaming isn't going to be the future. It's where the majority of gamers will migrate to, once the service can be delivered. Regardless of how you feel about the s

*cough*    

Just now, Goukosan said:

You were the one that brought it up bro... 

Nice self ownage there :rofls:

You are begging for it ROFL

You want that lemming ownage so bad.. rofl.

Nintendo cares about it much less than YOU do at this point :rofls: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No shit... This shit happens EVERY SINGLE DAY.. companies depend on each other but that doesn't stop them from making business hard for the other.  These 3 companies alone have the ability to do a lot of damage to Sony's aspirations in streaming.  But of course they aren't going to do that... they'll want their partners to be successful and expand their operations using their services... no fucking shit..

What I'm saying is at the end of the day MS and Google and Amazon themselves are profiting from this... where Sony has to give them money.. which changes the dynamic of their streaming business.

Sony could approach it in a bunch of ways. They could build their own - but it’s more expensive and they don’t really need it outside of PSN. They could work with a range of bespoke existing data centers, but that brings in cost variability and some inconsistent quality. Or work with a cloud provider like MS.

All are viable, but I’m sure when they did their cost analysis, what MS brought forward was the best and most cost effective. 

Let’s not get it wrong here. MS would have pitched for Sony’s business here, not the other way around. This is a boon for Azure with how massive PSN is - they’ll be getting the deluxe treatment as any company does with their big customers. And pissing off a big partner for any business is like pissing off your shareholders directly 

Just now, Goukosan said:

By that same logic every venture MS doesn't venture in is because they can't.. lol..... why do you always argue against your own points :rofls:

But they COULD, Sony CAN'T...

They're on a different plane of existences in terms of finances... 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You are begging for it ROFL

You want that lemming ownage so bad.. rofl.

Nintendo cares about it much less than YOU do at this point :rofls: 

After all that self ownage you just displayed this is the best made up response you could muster? :drake:

Just now, Voidler said:

Sony could approach it in a bunch of ways. They could build their own - but it’s more expensive and they don’t really need it outside of PSN. They could work with a range of bespoke existing data centers, but that brings in cost variability and some inconsistent quality. Or work with a cloud provider like MS.

All are viable, but I’m sure when they did their cost analysis, what MS brought forward was the best and most cost effective. 

Let’s not get it wrong here. MS would have pitched for Sony’s business here, not the other way around. This is a boon for Azure with how massive PSN is - they’ll be getting the deluxe treatment as any company does with their big customers. And pissing off a big partner for any business is like pissing off your shareholders directly 

Of course.  However, pitching for business doesn't mean begging for it.  Sony is also assuredly shopping around.

Gouko makes it sound like MS is desperate with xcloud... lmao give me a break.  Switch's userbase is fuck all compared to the real target.. which is mobile and tablet devices.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

After all that self ownage you just displayed this is the best made up response you could muster? :drake:

You've been begging for it for it since shortly after E3 last year, it's like half of what you and the remaining sheep talk about.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You've been begging for it for it since shortly after E3 last year, it's like half of what you and the remaining sheep talk about.

laughing at lemmings because MS is going 3rd party =/= begging for it. 

It's called having fun at your expense :rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

laughing at lemmings because MS is going 3rd party =/= begging for it. 

It's called having fun at your expense :rofls:

It's not happening though, it's a psychotic delusion which half of your identity here hinges on.

Microsoft will now and forever keep their business within the confines of their control. Nothing is getting ported, nothing is leaving their operating systems, nothing is leaving their network.

In 6 days time you guys might as well off yourselves because your hopes and dreams are going to come crashing down into nothing.

Just now, Goukosan said:

When you realize that you're bringing nothing and the only thing you can think to say is that I'm owning myself.  I agree that the chances of me owning myself are higher than you owning me rofl Dumbosan.. think a little bit :tom: 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

But they COULD, Sony CAN'T...

They're on a different plane of existences in terms of finances... 

Unless they’re launching a colony to mars, then no they really aren’t. You’re talking about creating data centers, not some astronomically impossible task. Any billion dollar company could do it if it was in their financial interest.

Hell, companies with considerably less could do it as Valve has done. As Epic is doing.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

When you realize that you're bringing nothing and the only thing you can think to say is that I'm owning myself.  I agree that the chances of me owning myself are higher than you owning me rofl Dumbosan.. think a little bit :tom: 

I already quoted you owning yourself "bbbut xcloud" :rofls:

Just now, Voidler said:

Unless they’re launching a colony to mars, then no they really aren’t. You’re talking about creating data centers, not some astronomically impossible task. Any billion dollar company could do it if it was in their financial interest.

Hell, companies with considerably less could do it as Valve has done. As Epic is doing.

Valve and Epic don't have their own data centers, they're leased networks just like PSN with AWS. 

Sony doesn't have the capital or cash to forego something of this scale.

Just now, Remij_ said:

You really didn't.  You quoted me owning you.. 

You're literally begging for it. :kaz: 

Remij brings up XCloud..... then argues against himself that XCloud is not the same as Azure.... effectively owning himself for bringing up XCloud:rofls: 

Nothing else need to be said on that ... you owned yourself.:leo:

Valve and Epic don't have their own data centers, they're leased networks just like PSN with AWS. 

Sony doesn't have the capital or cash to forego something of this scale.

Prove something like this costs more than the $35 billion Sony has in their pockets

The only reason they wouldn’t do it is because it’s not in their business strategy. They aren’t becoming a cloud services provider

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Remij brings up XCloud..... then argues against himself that XCloud is not the same as Azure.... effectively owning himself for bringing up XCloud:rofls: 

Nothing else need to be said on that ... you owned yourself.:leo:

You really ARE dumb as fuck man.  :cosby2: 

You convinced me for all this time that you weren't... but now I see that you are.  Damn.. this is actually disappointing.

Just now, Voidler said:

Prove something like this costs more than the $35 billion Sony has in their pockets

The only reason they wouldn’t do it is because it’s not in their business strategy. They aren’t becoming a cloud services provider

Azure's R&D and datacenter budget is over $20 billion dollars, per year... Sony has $25 billion total, it's not feasible. 

Sony is not wealthy enough to float a venture like this, they'd go broke immediately.  

Azure's R&D and datacenter budget is over $20 billion dollars, per year... Sony has $25 billion total, it's not feasible. 

Sony is not wealthy enough to float a venture like this, they'd go broke immediately.  

They wouldn't have to build even nearly to that scale to compete in game streaming.. let's be honest...  They're a gaming focused company.. at least for the moment.  The thing is.. it would take TIME... and when you have competitors like Amazon, Google, and MS... time really isn't on your side.  You have to act fast or you get left behind.