Brad Sams talks about his Xbox E3 predictions

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes you did.

What are you talking about there, in those two posts.

Seems like you have something to say..........it seems like you think I'm wrong.

There has to be reasons and logic behind that........which means you SHOULD have a counterpoint in your ole noggin' somewhere.

but hey.........it you're too scared to say what you think, I'm not going to pressure you.

It's a confirmation on what you said .

That's all I need . You cant argue out of this . 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems like Sony is trying to stay alive with a 1080p current gen console   

So many retarded comments in this thread now.

My hype is slowly increasing for this E3 thanks to MS. They truly are just fascinating to watch atm. Plus in a future streaming war between MS, Google and Amazon, I definitely would want MS to win.

Just now, JONBpc said:

It's a confirmation on what you said .

That's all I need . You cant argue out of this . 

Oh, so you not actually "arguing the argument"

You just arguing me because its me?????????

Was that supposed to make you look less bitter?:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh, so you not actually "arguing the argument"

You just arguing me because its me?????????

Was that supposed to make you look less bitter?:lawl:

You spoke , I confirmed . That's it . Conversation is done .

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Sony was talking about remote play, that shit needs some better.solution than gluing your phone onto a Dualshock and the latency and quality is terrible.

I haven't tried Remote Play in a while, but from my experience it was perfectly fine. Better than PlayStation Now in terms of quality and latency. I think you need a better solution for your local network more than anything.

In all honesty though.. I would love split controllers from both vendors next gen.  IMO, it's much more comfortable and ergonomic.. and I simply think it's about time that they do just split them up.

But doubling as VR controllers?  Eh, that would limit the potential of them compared to true VR motion controllers designed specifically for that purpose.  Typical console controller input layouts for games are extremely different from typical VR layouts.  If they tried to incorporate both into the standard controller, it would most certainly fuck with the traditional controller layout.  And if they changed that too much.. people would get confused and annoyed with it.

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You spoke , I confirmed . That's it . Conversation is done .

No......you didn't confirm anything. You were saying that sarcastically, but were too cowardly to have a real response to prove me wrong.

Like I said let me know when you do.  but I guess you have ended your conversation with me after I pointed out that you just admitting arguing with me just because you're bitter at me.

Probably a good choice.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No......you didn't confirm anything. You were saying that sarcastically, but were too cowardly to have a real response to prove me wrong.

Like I said let me know when you do.  but I guess you have ended your conversation with me after I pointed out that you just admitting arguing with me just because you're bitter at me.

Probably a good choice.

You spoke your opinion . That's all you need to say . That's all I need to hear. 

25 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Yeah, it is extremely low and Sony low balled it with only a 1000mAh battery; however, I'd rather have a rechargeable battery than using AAs. It would be nice if Sony simplified the DualShock's design in a way to allow users to easily upgrade the internal battery.

I definitely wasn't advocating for using AAA batteries for controllers in 2020 like MS does with Xbox :hest:

Was just saying that you can't expect to add all. those features @Remij_and also expect battery life to triple. 

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Which side are you on? Releasing games on Steam at the expense of their console is a dickslap. Or MS is doing "all the right" moves to max profit?

Who are you talking to?

So Microsoft is said to show off Halo Infinite on the PC, but it sounds like it's going to be based on their next generation hardware spec. This could be the first glimpse into what to expect visually and assuming that's the case this should be interesting.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

So Microsoft is said to show off Halo Infinite on the PC, but it sounds like it's going to be based on their next generation hardware spec. This could be the first glimpse into what to expect visually and assuming that's the case this should be interesting.

Ray tracing or no ray tracing is THE question that needs to be answered.

18 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I really hope that's the case.  I hope whatever else happens at this E3 that we at least see a game which is at least targeting next gen specs, as a glimpse of what the future could look like.

Halo Infinite is supposed to be really impressive looking.

20 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Ray tracing or no ray tracing is THE question that needs to be answered.

Hopefully we'll find out on Sunday.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I really hope that's the case.  I hope whatever else happens at this E3 that we at least see a game which is at least targeting next gen specs, as a glimpse of what the future could look like.

Halo Infinite is supposed to be really impressive looking.

Even the last trailer we got was pretty impressive looking to me so I can't wait to see if this really is the case.