Phil Sphincter: Xbox Live is not a free speech platform, fall in line with our SJW politics or be destroyed

https://kotaku.com/xbox-boss-says-theyre-adding-features-to-make-online-ga-1835706623

“I’ve been public before,” Spencer told me. “Xbox Live is not a free speech platform. It is not a place where anybody can come and say anything. And as we’re working to ensure it’s a safe and inclusive environment for everybody, I don’t want to be opaque about it. I want to be out there front and center so that you understand our motivation.”

Wow. :rofl: 

hey Phil, how's this for free speech: Fuck You you dimwit. Enjoy perpetual third place, you loser. :mock:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd say Nintendo online has these same codes of conduct policies but they don't even offer the features to communicate so it doesn't matter :lawl:

:dead:

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd say Nintendo online has these same codes of conduct policies but they don't even offer the features to communicate so it doesn't matter :lawl:

Stfu, Nintendo is the best.

Wanna play online?

Here is my friend code 0010-3545- TSHBFR :rofls:

Edited by MalaXmaS
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

damn, when jimbo has the best post in a thread, you know the anti-N peanut gallery is in full force. :D 

You gotta take the L here. dynamitecop owned ya. 

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They've sold mid 40 something million systems and they're service rich, they're not losing money. 

Service Rich? :|

:D

7 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Service Rich? :|

:D

I love it when Dynocrap invents new terms to defend Xbox.

"We got da best........uh................SERVICES!!"

Great room service at a shitty rundown hotel.