007 will be a black woman in bond 25

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess the intro song will have male strippers dancing in weird background colors 

I'm all against the forced shit but this is a literal non story. Bond retired, hence retiring the 007 codename. She is playing the new agent assigned that codename. Daniel Craig is still James Bond...

Goldeneye > Skyfall

36 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I just don't get the need to change established characters' gender or race just to promote progressiveness.  They should really be trying to create new characters and new stories with people of color and other genders and build up new franchises which create their own history.

Hollywood has ran out of ideas . The Bond audience won't care for this .

It's the same as game devs pretending girls play video games.  Gears , lol 

1 hour ago, Truno2018 said:

Right wing snowflakes getting triggered by this. :aitch:

IKR...Bbbut my imaginary characters:rofls:

@DynamiteCop!She is not taking over the James Bond role..you triggered bitch. 

007 is is just a number assigned to agents.... James lost it and got it back in the franchise before.... cry more bitch :cries:

If they actually turned the James Bond character into a woman you would have a point. 

1 hour ago, Alphonse said:

Looks like she will be playing an agent taking over the 007 number and task with hunting a rogue James Bond. So I got nothing against this. 

Exactly.... she is not taking over the James Bond character. 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I just don't get the need to change established characters' gender or race just to promote progressiveness.  They should really be trying to create new characters and new stories with people of color and other genders and build up new franchises which create their own history.

Its reverse cultural appropriation :drake:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

the last few bond movies haven't good at all, i'd be more worried about the overall quality of the movie than who bond is going to be.

Dafuq? All the Daniel Craig bond movies have been fantastic entertainment 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

IKR...Bbbut my imaginary characters:rofls:

@DynamiteCop!She is not taking over the James Bond role..you triggered bitch. 

007 is is just a number assigned to agents.... James lost it and got it back in the franchise before.... cry more bitch :cries:

If they actually turned the James Bond character into a woman you would have a point. 

007 is a sequential agent designation moron, 007 is James Bond, they're one and the same. 

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

007 is a sequential agent designation moron, 007 is James Bond, they're one and the same. 

It's not sequential per se... it has to do with how he became an agent..... But when he is not working for MI6 or MI6 decommissioned him etc.... the 007 title can go to another agent. 

B25_NDove_20190425_NDV00848-2_Gallery-10

Ohh look James Bond is still in the Movie. :whoa:

If she is hunting him.. he was most likely framed and kicked out of MI6 and will redeem himself by the end and be 007 again. 

You guys get triggered so easily :rofls:

Bbbut teh woman teh black Woman is 007  :cries:

Edited by Goukosan
32 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Its reverse cultural appropriation :drake:

31 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Dafuq? All the Daniel Craig bond movies have been fantastic entertainment 

Calm down snowflake :whoa:

She is hunting a Rogue James Bond in the movie.  Since he is Rogue then he is not currently with MI6.... 007 can be assigned to someone else. 

He  is still James Bond. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Calm down snowflake :whoa:

She is hunting a Rogue James Bond in the movie.  Since he is Rogue then he is not currently with MI6.... 007 can be assigned to someone else. 

He  is still James Bond. 

So im the snowflake because snowflakes ruin everything in the name of identity politics. 

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I'm all against the forced shit but this is a literal non story. Bond retired, hence retiring the 007 codename. She is playing the new agent assigned that codename. Daniel Craig is still James Bond....

If it wasn't an issue all the lefties wouldn't be claiming this as another win .

This movie will be a huge flop .