Yeah... I'm about done with Microsoft...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It wasn't the lack of exclusives...   It wasn't the studio acquisitions that were flops...   It wasn't the studios who still made multiplats...   It was a child off scree

In fairness to the Nazis, if they had won, they would've euthanized Jerry long ago and we'd have a Mars base by now. We shouldn't dismiss that trade-off lightly. 

Somehow I don't find that as irritating as that stupid thing in ubisoft games where it says the game was made by diverse homosexuals.

she's a woman hear her roar :snoop:  just like the batwoman trailer :snoop: 

i will thank the gods when all this shit is over with and they go back to being girly because they realise trying to be men doesnt work out :snoop: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Care to elaborate on that?

Are you saying that you support fascism?

I think what he's getting at is homogenous societies function better, and I agree with him. We all break down into homogenous groups anyway, there's forced integration through work and societal interaction via means of commerce but at the end of the day we all end up going back to our neighborhoods, to our people.

We don't truly integrate with each other, we don't truly like each other, that's a pipe dream that failed to become a reality and it's caused nothing but race and cultural warfare on the home front. People are intrinsically racist, everyone is but there's varying degrees, everyone is intrinsically culturally bias and will stick to their guns when push comes to shove. 

We'd all be better off if we acknowledged this and simply stuck to our own devices.

@TLHBO How am I doing?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I think what he's getting at is homogenous societies function better, and I agree with him. We all break down into homogenous groups anyway, there's forced integration

So you're plain ole xenophobes.

Okay then, move back to Europe, this isn't your land.

Bye.

Wait a minute.................did Dynocrap just try to say that "Fascism" should have its own homogenous societ like all the other RACES????????

Let's go back to the tape:

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think what he's getting at is homogenous societies function better, and I agree with him. We all break down into homogenous groups anyway, there's forced integration through work and societal interaction via means of commerce but at the end of the day we all end up going back to our neighborhoods, to our people.

We don't truly integrate with each other, we don't truly like each other, that's a pipe dream that failed to become a reality and it's caused nothing but race and cultural warfare on the home front. People are intrinsically racist, everyone is but there's varying degrees, everyone is intrinsically culturally bias and will stick to their guns when push comes to shove. 

We'd all be better off if we acknowledged this and simply stuck to our own devices.

@TLHBO How am I doing?

Yup, he talks about forced integration.............and they are clearly talking about integration of races.

And he wants to include a political ideology to be the same as a race?

Sounds like he couldn't think of a good excuse, so he is now conflating different forms of bullshit.

Just now, jehurey said:

Wait a minute.................did Dynocrap just try to say that "Fascism" should have its own homogenous societ like all the other RACES????????

Let's go back to the tape:

Yup, he talks about forced integration.............and they are clearly talking about integration of races.

And he wants to include a political ideology to be the same as a race?

Sounds like he couldn't think of a good excuse, so he is now conflating different forms of bullshit.

You post like such a fucking weirdo.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You post like such a fucking weirdo.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

So you don't have a response, and are trying to meme your way out of this.

Meme harder (its sad that I've actually had to say this multiple times.........but alas that's exactly what you do......multiple times.)

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Care to elaborate on that?

Are you saying that you support fascism?

The fact that you’re trying to have a “gotcha” moment with this proves you don’t know a fucking thing.

You truly are a man raised by television.

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The fact that you’re trying to have a “gotcha” moment with this proves you don’t know a fucking thing.

You truly are a man raised by television.

It shouldn't be a "gotcha" moment.

That's like you complaining to me that I asked "2 plus 2 equals what now?" and you're responding as if I'm trying to trap you in an unfair way.

It really is disconcerting that we have people here who can't easily condemn fascism.

Nobody can't seem to give a straight answer on that.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It shouldn't be a "gotcha" moment.

That's like you complaining to me that I asked "2 plus 2 equals what now?" and you're responding as if I'm trying to trap you in an unfair way.

It really is disconcerting that we have people here who can't easily condemn fascism.

Nobody can't seem to give a straight answer on that.

It's easy to condemn facism, it's hard to accept that maybe things in certain regards would have been better as a result of it. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's easy to condemn facism, it's hard to accept that maybe things in certain regards would have been better as a result of it. 

then you're not condoning it, you're trying o find excuses for it.

you literally don't like certain groups of people existing, so in your mind you would rather have a worse group exist in order to combat it.

talk about weak-minded. lol

Just now, jehurey said:

then you're not condoning it, you're trying o find excuses for it.

you literally don't like certain groups of people existing, so in your mind you would rather have a worse group exist in order to combat it.

talk about weak-minded. lol

No, it's not that I don't like certain groups of people existing, everyone has the right to exist but that doesn't mean they need to exist together. It's more the reality that this push for 'diversity' and the science experiment known as multiculturalism is an abominable failure. 

As a white American man I know where we come from, all that we've done, all that we've had to endure, all that we're responsible for, and all of our history both good and bad. However what we have built and attained is remarkable, and it's being torn apart by the introduction of inferior archaic cultures and ways of life which through integration dismantle it and form a steady trend of regression. The irony in all of it is it's labeled as progressivism when in reality it's anything but, it's taking a bunch of bad ideas from failed cultures and countries and trying to shoehorn them into our way of life.

It's not working, it's left this country more divided than we've been since the Civil War; and possibly on the road to another. People need to conform to us, not the other way around and many American's have forgotten this. The embrace of inferiority will only breed inferiority, it's a cancer, it's rotting the core of what made this country into what it was. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, it's not that I don't like certain groups of people existing, everyone has the right to exist but that doesn't mean they need to exist together.

Its just that whole "freedom" concept you have a problem with. LOL

I love it when I can get American white males to completely abandon core tenets of American ideology because they are consumed with so much hate.:drake:

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its just that whole "freedom" concept you have a problem with. LOL

I love it when I can get American white males to completely abandon core tenets of American ideology because they are consumed with so much hate.:drake:

How bad do you want his attention?