Yeah... I'm about done with Microsoft...

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Basically it's a term and slight now canonical with anyone who believes in right leaning politics. It's a direct insult to people who voted for Trump or don't have left leaning political views. 

:mj:

Yea gears of war is attacking Trump voters...... and not actual Fascism :lemming:

My god you are fragile. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It wasn't the lack of exclusives...   It wasn't the studio acquisitions that were flops...   It wasn't the studios who still made multiplats...   It was a child off scree

In fairness to the Nazis, if they had won, they would've euthanized Jerry long ago and we'd have a Mars base by now. We shouldn't dismiss that trade-off lightly. 

Somehow I don't find that as irritating as that stupid thing in ubisoft games where it says the game was made by diverse homosexuals.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

:mj:

Yea gears of war is attacking Trump voters...... and not actual Fascism :lemming:

My god you are fragile. 

You actually believe downplaying these things is an effective method of distracting people from exactly what is happening. 

59 minutes ago, Ike said:

There’s also no indication that this has any relevance to today’s politics unless you truly are a fascist and truly offended by this? You probably think killing nazis in Wolfenstein games is bad. :drake:

54 minutes ago, Ike said:

Oh it is, but that’s just some kid shooting and say “die fascists” like it’s some kind of personal sleight against him. What a snowflake. :mj: 

I know right.   He actually thinks this was a jab at Trump and his followers and not actually a jab against fascism. 

So if MS made a Wolfenstein game, he would think it's a jab against Trump and his followers too? :rawf:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You actually believe downplaying these things is an effective method of distracting people from exactly what is happening. 

Man if you are so brain washed that you actually believe that anyone on the right is considered a fascist then you're too far gone. 

A game can't actually tackle fascism without you thinking it's about you :mroff:

I mean... unless you really are a fascist:shrug:

37 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

It wasn't the lack of exclusives...

It wasn't the studio acquisitions that were flops...

It wasn't the studios who still made multiplats...

It was a child off screen calling me a fascist and making gun noises...

Fuck you Microsoft.

Sincerely,

A Fanboy.

OMG teh horror!!!!! :lupe:

17 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

Fascist snowflakes. :sabu:

If you were just a right winger you wouldn’t be getting offended by this. :jasonj:

Closet fascists getting uncloseted itt. :tom5:

That's how idiot logic works, reality functions quite differently however where simply being on the right earns you the label of being a facist.

wtf? You're really getting butt hurt over that?  That's seriously reaching.

and it's fitting that this dude who has the worst opinion on everything leans right. 

Every day I'm impressed how much this guy sucks harder than yesterday 

Edited by Delita

A local politician here wanted to end funding for the Remembrance Day because it en outages fascism.  

The same people who died defeating the fascists in ww2 he was calling fascist. Fucking disgusting behavior.  

Wouldn’t the good guys being called fascists underlie an argument that there are good people regardless of political beliefs 

Or is there too many layers to that beyond your triggering from an NPC calling you a name :rofls:

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

But in today's world , you will be considered a fascist if you are not extreme left.

No, you're a fascist...........if you sympathetic to facism and facists.

You do understand that there's plenty of right-wing people who are NOT fascists...........and no one calls them fascists right?

If you're whining about people bashing fascists...........we have more questions for YOU than there are questions for the people bashing fascists.

Absolutely zero people on this forum should be offended that somebody is talking about facism in a negative way.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I know right.   He actually thinks this was a jab at Trump and his followers and not actually a jab against fascism. 

So if MS made a Wolfenstein game, he would think it's a jab against Trump and his followers too? :rawf:

Talk about a Freudian slip.

Just look at that MMA-payperview channel subscribing twat in that video, you know exactly what politics he's all about.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're a fascist...........if you sympathetic to facism and facists.

You do understand that there's plenty of right-wing people who are NOT fascists...........and no one calls them fascists right?

If you're whining about people bashing fascists...........we have more questions for YOU than there are questions for the people bashing fascists.

Absolutely zero people on this forum should be offended that somebody is talking about facism in a negative way.

lmao youre doing exactly what I said. Sad thing is, you believe yourself.

Just now, JONBpc said:

lmao youre doing exactly what I said. Sad thing is, you believe yourself.

you're not answering anything.

Sorry, you're not clever enough to pretend that you know what you are talking about.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you're not answering anything.

Sorry, you're not clever enough to pretend that you know what you are talking about.:drake:

You don't know anything about me, but want to put a label on me.

That's what you guys do . Its clear , your reaction, towards EVERYONE that has a different opinion than you.