Will you put people out of your life for their political views ?

I've never done this , nor really cared about friends political views unless of course they were extreme . But it seems nowadays that's all you see on the internet . I've never seen people act like this in my life .

For example , angry joe is pro gun and reefset era people are now calling him nazi .

Do light political views influence who you would be friends with irl ? And why ?

Not for their political views, but if their political views basically define them as a person and they're really obnoxious about it then yeah. I'd do the same if somebody was really obnoxious about fantasy football, though.

Edited by Hot Sauce
  • Like 1

i have to add I drop people that are into fantasy football immediately :scust2:

never even knew anyone that is but it might happen and then I will bre prepared :scust2:

Edited by kaz

If you are racist and you say Trayvon Martin deserved to die. You fight with your dad. Can't make a girlfriend and havea gun obsession, and you use the alt right to feel better about your own ostracism, then, cheers fella. We ain't friends. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, HolyAx said:

5 people unfriended me on Facebook after I posted an anti-feminist comic.

thats the kind of people i expect you to have in your facebook :mj:

Edited by kaz
59 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Nah unless they are racist hate mongers.  Also if they kill spiders and are mean to animals in general.  

i killed some spiders they are scary :mjcry: