More high level/senior devs leave 343 Industries

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry........your ever-changing narrative simply has no credibility, you make excuses based on any Microsoft does and pretend that it was what you thought this entire time.

Its a consumer product..............its already late, they're not showing it.

Nothing in their history of marketing previous Halo games do they ever refrain from showing the game upon reveal of the game's existance.

They sold people on a $500 console (for a good chunk of them, their SECOND purchase during this gen). They owe it to the paying customers to show this game in some form.

Its late.  That's the bottomline. Its late, and they don't even have footage to show people.

That's troubling.

It's troubling to idiots like you because you want to infer the existence of problems where there are none, you're transparent and a dumbass to boot for not realizing how thinly veiled what you're doing is. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another 7.0 in the making.   Oh well, $1 on PS5 gamepass and I'll bite.  

he probably wanted to steer the storyline out of SJW territory and they told him to get lost.

Again like I told Remij and the rest of the people here about Gears 5 when they were all freaking out, these developers don't operate around delusional fanboy timeframes and just because they're not j

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's troubling to idiots like you because you want to infer the existence of problems where there are none, you're transparent and a dumbass to boot for not realizing how thinly veiled what you're doing is. 

Sorry, you're the last person to accuse anything of petty bias and bullshit.

You just don't have the credibility.  I also like how you typed this to avoid responding me clearly out how this game is late and how they even had another hardware console launch come out and they still haven't given them a Halo game.

Let me know when you have a good excuse for that. You won't.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're the last person to accuse anything of petty bias and bullshit.

You just don't have the credibility.  I also like how you typed this to avoid responding me clearly out how this game is late and how they even had another hardware console launch come out and they still haven't given them a Halo game.

Let me know when you have a good excuse for that. You won't.

Nothing about this game is typical, the building of a new engine, the going of a vastly different direction from the previous game, the development timeline or the fact that it's launching with a new console. So why do you think the time, place and way in which it's shown is going to be typical?

Are you so dumb to actually think they couldn't pull a vertical slice of this game right now to showcase its gameplay? It's only 14 months out, if it was like 36 months out sure I could get that but it's a little more than a year away. None of this is concerning at all, and your fake concern is just you trying to meanderer in things that don't concern you to present the situation as if there's an issue. 

They'll show it off at E3 2020 with Scarlett, and no doubt on it. They'll probably devote 20 minutes to it alone to show off its next-gen capability, maybe some of their ray tracing tech and so on. They don't need to blow their load, people are waiting and it's the perfect piece of software to showcase on their new system. 

E3 2020 is clearly the trajectory, and not because they can't now or in between but because they have no reason, want or need to. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nothing about this game is typical, the building of a new engine, the going of a vastly different direction from the previous game, the development timeline or the fact that it's launching with a new console. So why do you think the time, place and way in which it's shown is going to be typical?

Are you so dumb to actually think they couldn't pull a vertical slice of this game right now to showcase its gameplay? It's only 14 months out, if it was like 36 months out sure I could get that but it's a little more than a year away. None of this is concerning at all, and your fake concern is just you trying to meanderer in things that don't concern you to present the situation as if there's an issue. 

They'll show it off at E3 2020 with Scarlett, and no doubt on it. They'll probably devote 20 minutes to it alone to show off its next-gen capability, maybe some of their ray tracing tech and so on. They don't need to blow their load, people are waiting and it's the perfect piece of software to showcase on their new system. 

E3 2020 is clearly the trajectory, and not because they can't now or in between but because they have no reason, want or need to. 

So you're admitting that they just fucked over $500 Xbox One X purchasers by having a Halo game that was promised for this gen, to just SKIP over this gen and really be meant for next-gen.?

ANd, if the game is as finished, as you say it is, they would've shown it off.

I like making you type out more and more bullshit................because its all going to collapse on you.

Just now, jehurey said:

So you're admitting that they just fucked over $500 Xbox One X purchasers by having a Halo game that was promised for this gen, to just SKIP over this gen and really be meant for next-gen.?

ANd, if the game is as finished, as you say it is, they would've shown it off.

I like making you type out more and more bullshit................because its all going to collapse on you.

No, it's releasing on Xbox One X as well, another system being out doesn't negate its release on the current. 

That's not how reality works kid, just because they can doesn't mean they have to, and just because they're not doesn't mean they can't. You are absolutely retarded. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, it's releasing on Xbox One X as well, another system being out doesn't negate its release on the current. 

That's not how reality works kid, just because they can doesn't mean they have to, and just because they're not doesn't mean they can't. You are absolutely retarded. 

No, they fucked over poeple who spent $500 on new hardware, with the expectation that Microsoft was making a Halo game for them.

Its either that, or you are now admitting that Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild is a Switch exclusive, because you are basically saying that Halo Infinite isn't even a SPECIAL game for Scarlett's launch............which is an even worse scenario.

:lawl:I love it when you're past bullshit comes back to haunt you and your new bullshit.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, they fucked over poeple who spent $500 on new hardware, with the expectation that Microsoft was making a Halo game for them.

Its either that, or you are now admitting that Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild is a Switch exclusive, because you are basically saying that Halo Infinite isn't even a SPECIAL game for Scarlett's launch............which is an even worse scenario.

:lawl:I love it when you're past bullshit comes back to haunt you and your new bullshit.

Only someone as stupid as you would think people are somehow getting fucked over because they're getting the game that was said to be coming to their platform, plus it's releasing on the next. In your mind does that somehow diminish the former? 

I'm honestly not too worried when it comes to this game.  I have a feeling that the game has been close to being finished for a while now.  I actually think that it could have released this year, but that they purposefully delayed it for the Scarlett launch.  Right now they are likely working mostly on that version and improving it in various ways... putting in that sexy Ray Tracing support and the like :glad: 

Only someone as stupid as you would think people are somehow getting fucked over because they're getting the game that was said to be coming to their platform, plus it's releasing on the next. In your mind does that somehow diminish the former? 

Yeah.........if Microsoft basically told you "okay, we admit our launch hardware isn't that powerful, so here's another console that's very powerful and will play all Xbox games better than ever"

...........and then the Halo game that was promised for the back half of the gen gets pushed back for the next console gen.

That is quite possibly the most ACCURATE and PROMINENT definition of "fucking over" an entire group of console buyers.

I really can't think of a bigger scenario than that.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah.........if Microsoft basically told you "okay, we admit our launch hardware isn't that powerful, so here's another console that's very powerful and will play all Xbox games better than ever"

...........and then the Halo game that was promised for the back half of the gen gets pushed back for the next console gen.

That is quite possibly the most ACCURATE and PROMINENT definition of "fucking over" an entire group of console buyers.

I really can't think of a bigger scenario than that.

Their refresh console is doing what they set out for it to do that of which targets 4K televisions, it does play Xbox games better, and it's getting this Halo game which by the way was never promised in one way or another, and it wasn't announced until the middle of 2018 7 months after the release of the X.

You're delusional, your brain is fucked. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Their refresh console is doing what they set out for it to do that of which targets 4K televisions, it does play Xbox games better, and it's getting this Halo game which by the way was never promised in one way or another, and it wasn't announced until the middle of 2018 7 months after the release of the X.

You're delusional, your brain is fucked. 

No, the XBX was not some niche extra-premium optional console for Xbox fans.

It was Microsoft saying that they are rebooting their platform for this gen.

And they didn't even deliver the games, in fact their game output decreased.

And a Halo game being released 7 months after Xbox One X was expected to be primarily designed for Xbox One X.

Gears 5 was announced at the same time at E3 2018. :lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, the XBX was not some niche extra-premium optional console for Xbox fans.

It was Microsoft saying that they are rebooting their platform for this gen.

And they didn't even deliver the games, in fact their game output decreased.

And a Halo game being released 7 months after Xbox One X was expected to be primarily designed for Xbox One X.

Gears 5 was announced at the same time at E3 2018. :lawl::lawl::lawl:

This is factually incorrect, from day one by Phil Spencer himself it was referred to as a premium product for the premium consumer that wanted more out of their experience and that they expected to sell more Xbox One S's. 

It wasn't a reboot, it was a facilitator of existing and future Xbox One gaming experiences for 4K televisions. That's all it ever was, that is what it is. 

Yes the output decreased but the trajectory did not, it's still getting games, hundreds of enhanced games, and from what they said there's no plans to stop support from their first party for some time going into the next-generation. Its value proposition is exactly what it always was, the future is never certain. 

Even in 2018 we knew a new generation was looming, and what we saw of Halo Infinite was billed as an "engine demonstration" so it was clear from the onset it was quite a ways off with no certainty of platforms or release window. 

Gears 5 when shown was in a much more complete state, and what was shown translated into the game 15 months later. What was shown at E3 2019 was Halo Infinite in a much more complete state with part of the beginning cinematic of the game itself and from that point it's going to be released 17 months later. 

tenor.png

This is factually incorrect, from day one by Phil Spencer himself it was referred to as a premium product for the premium consumer that wanted more out of their experience and that they expected to sell more Xbox One S's. 

It wasn't a reboot, it was a facilitator of existing and future Xbox One gaming experiences for 4K televisions. That's all it ever was, that is what it is. 

Yes the output decreased but the trajectory did not, it's still getting games, hundreds of enhanced games, and from what they said there's no plans to stop support from their first party for some time going into the next-generation. Its value proposition is exactly what it always was, the future is never certain. 

Even in 2018 we knew a new generation was looming, and what we saw of Halo Infinite was billed as an "engine demonstration" so it was clear from the onset it was quite a ways off with no certainty of platforms or release window. 

Gears 5 when shown was in a much more complete state, and what was shown translated into the game 15 months later. What was shown at E3 2019 was Halo Infinite in a much more complete state with part of the beginning cinematic of the game itself and from that point it's going to be released 17 months later. 

tenor.png

"that wanted more out their experience"

Then proceed to make less games? LOL

Dude.............you're not going to re-write what was being said ON THIS FORUM and on Sidescrollers back in 2016-2017.

You're attempt at a ret-con is simply not going to work.

The Xbox One X was going to be the PRIMARY console and Microsoft was rebooting itself during this gen.

Sorry, you've run out of room to bullshit with.

Just now, jehurey said:

Dude.............you're not going to re-write what was being said ON THIS FORUM and on Sidescrollers back in 2016-2017.

The Xbox One X was going to be the PRIMARY console and Microsoft was rebooting itself during this gen.

This is a flat out lie, no if's, and's or but's. 

That was never stated once, it was always going to be an enthusiast product, it was always just a 4K variant of the Xbox One. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

lmao, that was what the cows were saying... not what anybody else was saying.  It was said that MS could be holding content for the X1X... but it turns out it wasn't... and it also turns out that Phil Spencer meant what he said about the console.

You can't change that fact Jehurey.  Phil said something.. and he meant it.  It really doesn't matter what this forum thinks.

Also, get this shit back on topic... I see what you're doing here.

Just now, Remij_ said:

lmao, that was what the cows were saying... not what anybody else was saying.  It was said that MS could be holding content for the X1X... but it turns out it wasn't... and it also turns out that Phil Spencer meant what he said about the console.

You can't change that fact Jehurey.  Phil said something.. and he meant it.  It really doesn't matter what this forum thinks.

LOL, sorry your bullshit ain't working either.

Do you understand how I would raped you six way from Sunday if you told me "yeah, its JUST an OPTIONAL $500 consoles........Microsoft is really still developing games for the shitty base version and will just so basic up-port jobs for the $500 X"

I would've had a FIELD DAY with you and all lemmings if that is what you admitted to back then in 2016. You would've been laughed at EVERY DAY. That means PS4 owners could still pretty say that PS4 version of multiplats are the best versions, because the "Pro" versions of these consoles don't count since they're not considered the primaries for the latter half of the gen.

Who are you foolin'?

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is a flat out lie, no if's, and's or but's. 

That was never stated once, it was always going to be an enthusiast product, it was always just a 4K variant of the Xbox One. 

I love that I have you beat down to this point.

You're making excuses for being played like a sucker for buying a $500 OPTIONAL hardware and saying you FULLY EXPECTED Microsoft to not make an effort on that hardware.

:tom:Oh man, this is not a conversation you want to have with me. I'll have a field day with this one.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, sorry your bullshit ain't working either.

Do you understand how I would raped you six way from Sunday if you told me "yeah, its JUST an OPTIONAL $500 consoles........Microsoft is really still developing games for the shitty base version and will just so basic up-port jobs for the $500 X"

I would've had a FIELD DAY with you and all lemmings if that is what you admitted to back then in 2016. You would've been laughed at EVERY DAY. That means PS4 owners could still pretty say that PS4 version of multiplats are the best versions, because the "Pro" versions of these consoles don't count since they're not considered the primaries for the latter half of the gen.

Who are you foolin'?

You wouldn't have done anything you fucking clown.  Now shut the fuck up and talk about 343i and what it means to Halo Infinite.

Last warning... for another thread derailment.

Just now, Remij_ said:

You wouldn't have done anything you fucking clown.  Now shut the fuck up and talk about 343i and what it means to Halo 5.

I would've raped you six ways from Sunday, everyday. And you know it.

Sure, let's go back to 343i.

They're late.

And they haven't shown the game.

And there's rumors of more top people leaving the studio.

None of that is considered good news.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love that I have you beat down to this point.

You're making excuses for being played like a sucker for buying a $500 OPTIONAL hardware and saying you FULLY EXPECTED Microsoft to not make an effort on that hardware.

:tom:Oh man, this is not a conversation you want to have with me. I'll have a field day with this one.

The Xbox One X's trajectory was the same as the Xbox One and S's, because it's just a more powerful Xbox One for 4K TV's. I knew that going into it because that's what it was billed as from day one.

Have a field day with inalienable facts of reality? There's no argument to be had, you're just wrong.  :cosby2:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Remij locked this topic