More high level/senior devs leave 343 Industries

Just now, Goukosan said:

Lmfao.... look at you twisting into a pretzel with even more BS. :mj:

....... The Wiiu was dead long before BOTW released on it.  

You claimed that because BOTW was on Switch and not a Wiiu "exclusive" (calling a game that is only on Nintendo systems not exclusive is retarded to begin with) , and that somehow Wiiu owners got screwed even though they still got the game that was promised to them. 

Which is the same thing happening with X and Halo..... yet somehow you don't think X owners are getting screwed. :trump2:

Imagine if Nintendo shows off a new Zelda game for the Wii U.

Then Nintendo sells a Wii U Plus new hardware version in late 2014, early 2015, while still marketing the new Zelda game.

And then Nintendo delays the Zelda game until 2017..........to coincide with a new hardware launch called the Switch in 2017.

Guess people wouldn't see that as a negative?:drake:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another 7.0 in the making.   Oh well, $1 on PS5 gamepass and I'll bite.  

he probably wanted to steer the storyline out of SJW territory and they told him to get lost.

Again like I told Remij and the rest of the people here about Gears 5 when they were all freaking out, these developers don't operate around delusional fanboy timeframes and just because they're not j

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao.... look at you twisting into a pretzel with even more BS. :mj:

....... The Wiiu was dead long before BOTW released on it.  

You claimed that because BOTW was on Switch and not a Wiiu "exclusive" (calling a game that is only on Nintendo systems not exclusive is retarded to begin with) , and that somehow Wiiu owners got screwed even though they still got the game that was promised to them. 

Which is the same thing happening with X and Halo..... yet somehow you don't think X owners are getting screwed. :trump2:

I never once said this and you couldn't find any post like that even if I threw $500 into the ring. 

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I already won it.

I already defined what will be a gimped version of Halo........IF 343i does those things.

I saw you guys laying down the pre-emptive damage control and quickly called it out. This thread and my posts are

"screenshot" worthy.

You are now trying to bash me on a personal level. That's a sign that you lost this argument.

More corny shit from you.

No version is gimped.  Literally designed for XO.. improved for Scarlett.  Whatever that entails. :juggle: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

More corny shit from you.

No version is gimped.  Literally designed for XO.. improved for Scarlett.  Whatever that entails. :juggle: 

You pre-emptively tried to give yourself some rope in case there are missing features from its "original" hardware that the game was meant to be designed for.

All I did was call that out and take that rope away from you.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You pre-emptively tried to give yourself some rope in case there are missing features from its "original" hardware that the game was meant to be designed for.

All I did was call that out and take that rope away from you.

I hung you with that rope :tom: 

You were trying to build a bridge connecting two corny assed narratives together, and I called you out on it.

UVXnaxo.gif

bu but wahz it gunna B???  Which platform iz gunna get it?? Sombudy gotta die here!! :cry: 

So fucking corny :D 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I hung you with that rope :tom: 

You were trying to build a bridge connecting two corny assed narratives together, and I called you out on it.

UVXnaxo.gif

bu but wahz it gunna B???  Which platform iz gunna get it?? Sombudy gotta die here!! :cry: 

So fucking corny :D 

No..........that was me catching Dynocrap trying to talk out of both sides of his mouth, but trapping him in those two narratives.

I didn't create that dual narrative...........Dynocrap did.  I created TRAP argument whenever he attempted to hop onto the other narrative so that he couldn't escape.

I already explained this to you in a previous post.

I love how the more you keep on talking about me on a personal level........the more it signals that you lost this argument.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No..........that was me catching Dynocrap trying to talk out of both sides of his mouth, but trapping him in those two narratives.

I didn't create that dual narrative...........Dynocrap did.  I created TRAP argument whenever he attempted to hop onto the other narrative so that he couldn't escape.

I already explained this to you in a previous post.

I love how the more you keep on talking about me on a personal level........the more it signals that you lost this argument.

You didn't trap him in anything.  That's the corny shit you're TRYING to do.

Except you can't... and you just seem EXTRA lame for TRYING to do so.  The fact that you're oblivious to it is hilarious.

Right here

And then a couple of weeks later we find out a severely gimped version running on Xbox One OG/S/X, and when we bring it up in these forums.............you guys would say "SORRY CAN'T HEAR YOU, I'm having an awesome time playing this on Scarlett!!!"

This just proves how corny you are about this.  The fact is that... NOBODY WILL CARE.  You'll be the corny motherfucker talking about a supposedly gimped version in forums... while other people are PLAYING the game and enjoying themselves.

This is completely oblivious to you lmao

Just now, Remij_ said:

You didn't trap him in anything.  That's the corny shit you're TRYING to do.

Except you can't... and you just seem EXTRA lame for TRYING to do so.  The fact that you're oblivious to it is hilarious.

No, I did.

He, and you, are trying to create a fantasical scenario where none of the hardware owners get shafted

But, if I say that the Scarlet version is nothing more than a up-res'd high framerate port, that hurts the Scarlett launch.........so Dynocrap doesn't admit to that.

But if Dynocrap (and you) admit that the Scarlett version will have features not found in the Xbox One versions, then my assertion that Microsoft fucked over their customers that waited for a Halo game.

You can't have it both ways. And you know it.

Don't get mad at me...........I didn't create the scenario of a game being late to the point where they had to consider it as a cross-platform game.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

giphy.gif

Actually, you just had a Joe Biden moment.

You just said it..........and now you're shrugging as if you don't remember what you just said.

Julian Castro "Are you forgetting what you said two minutes ago?"

[audience]: :vince:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, I did.

He, and you, are trying to create a fantasical scenario where none of the hardware owners get shafted

But, if I say that the Scarlet version is nothing more than a up-res'd high framerate port, that hurts the Scarlett launch.........so Dynocrap doesn't admit to that.

But if Dynocrap (and you) admit that the Scarlett version will have features not found in the Xbox One versions, then my assertion that Microsoft fucked over their customers that waited for a Halo game.

You can't have it both ways. And you know it.

Don't get mad at me...........I didn't create the scenario of a game being late to the point where they had to consider it as a cross-platform game.

No hardware owners are getting shafted Jer.  They're getting the version of the game they were always going to get.  You're trying to create and tie narratives that nobody is pushing.

You lose.  AND YOU KNOW IT

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Actually, you just had a Joe Biden moment.

You just said it..........and now you're shrugging as if you don't remember what you just said.

Julian Castro "Are you forgetting what you said two minutes ago?"

[audience]: :vince:

I know what I said, you're just too retarded to understand it even in its glaring simplicity. 

You're slow, real world slow, your brain is handicapped. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No hardware owners are getting shafted Jer.  They're getting the version of the game they were always going to get.  You're trying to create and tie narratives that nobody is pushing.

You lose.  AND YOU KNOW IT

Nope, if Halo has features on the scarlett that are not on the Xbox One versions..........the originally planned versions..........Microsoft fucked over 2013-2019 Xbox One owners.

Simple. Factual.

You can't get around that simple sentence. Never could. Never will.

Just took the rope away from you, again.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I know what I said, you're just too retarded to understand it even in its glaring simplicity. 

You're slow, real world slow, your brain is handicapped. 

are you already making excuses to not pay $500 if gouko posts proof?

:bena: sure sounds like you are.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, if Halo has features on the scarlett that are not on the Xbox One versions..........the originally planned versions..........Microsoft fucked over 2013-2019 Xbox One owners.

Simple. Factual.

You can't get around that simple sentence. Never could. Never will.

Just took the rope away from you, again.

No.. not if they are features that couldn't be implemented due to hardware constraints.  That's not gimping the game... or fucking over the players.  If anything it would simply be a benefit of purchasing the new hardware... which developers and platform holders are compelled to provide.

The game will be the same on both platforms, just better on Scarlett. That's a fact.  No Xbox One owner is getting fucked.  You're TRYING to create that narrative.

And failing.  You're not even applying it to something factual...you're applying it to something YOU HOPE happens :trump: 

Corny as fuck :rofls: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.. not if they are features that couldn't be implemented due to hardware constraints.  That's not gimping the game... or fucking over the players.  If anything it would simply be a benefit of purchasing the new hardware... which developers and platform holders are compelled to provide.

The game will be the same on both platforms, just better on Scarlett. That's a fact.  No Xbox One owner is getting fucked.  You're TRYING to create that narrative.

And failing.  You're not even applying it to something factual...you're applying it to something YOU HOPE happens :trump: 

Corny as fuck :rofls: 

Then that means they left 2013-2019 Xbox One owners with a gimped version.

That is gimping. There is no way around that.

Missing features are missing features...............this is not a new concept that I invented, this universally understood as gimping.

You're not changing that.

The fact you are getting mad as I state this simple fact means that you were GOING to use this excuse in the future.

I just caught you 14 months early.

Too bad. You shouldn't have shown your hand that early.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How can a human being be this retarded

Ask your father, he has some experience in the matter.

• Remij locked this topic