More high level/senior devs leave 343 Industries

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

bu but If Scarlett version of a game has features that the last gen hardware cant support, then the last gen owners got fucked :cry: 

LMAO no... last gen owners got the game they were always going to get... :snoop:  People who are spending money on the new console are getting BETTER visuals and performance and features... which TRADITIONALLY COMES WITH A NEXT GEN CONSOLE! :snoop: 

Sorry, Microsoft is showing off a game that simply doesn't have such features on the ORIGINAL console that they promised, then Microsoft fucked 2013-2019 Xbox owners.

What you guys are HOPING is that its November 2020...........and there are some glowing reviews coming out for Halo Infinite on Scarlett, and a glowing Digital Foundry analysis.

And, they do mention "gee, we didn't get the Xbox One version to review, we'll give an update on that when we get it"

And then a couple of weeks later we find out a severely gimped version running on Xbox One OG/S/X, and when we bring it up in these forums.............you guys would say "SORRY CAN'T HEAR YOU, I'm having an awesome time playing this on Scarlett!!!"

Nuh uh............I'm nipping that in the bud right now during 2019.

You're responses to that question are a dead giveaway that that's exactly what you guys were going to do when the game comes out.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another 7.0 in the making.   Oh well, $1 on PS5 gamepass and I'll bite.  

he probably wanted to steer the storyline out of SJW territory and they told him to get lost.

Again like I told Remij and the rest of the people here about Gears 5 when they were all freaking out, these developers don't operate around delusional fanboy timeframes and just because they're not j

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Everything is scalable Jerry, EVERYTHING. The only "feature" Scarlett can have that the others cannot is extensive ray tracing. 

Physics and destruction, LoD's, foliage, geometry, textures, reflections, shadows, models, resolution, framerate etc, it's all scalable. 

Then its going to be gimped.............and you basically admitting that you acknowledge that.

Whooooooooooo boy, I'm gonna have a field day with this admission.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not late, it's exactly on time. Where is this imaginary release date coming from? The gave us the release date this year. 

LOL, this game was expected in 2018 even before Microsoft announced an official title.

2001, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015.

"Huh.........wuh yu talkin' bout..........we alwayz knew dis game gonna take 5 years!!!" :lemming:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, Microsoft is showing off a game that simply doesn't have such features on the ORIGINAL console that they promised, then Microsoft fucked 2013-2019 Xbox owners.

What you guys are HOPING is that its November 2020...........and there are some glowing reviews coming out for Halo Infinite on Scarlett, and a glowing Digital Foundry analysis.

And, they do mention "gee, we didn't get the Xbox One version to review, we'll give an update on that when we get it"

And then a couple of weeks later we find out a severely gimped version running on Xbox One OG/S/X, and when we bring it up in these forums.............you guys would say "SORRY CAN'T HEAR YOU, I'm having an awesome time playing this on Scarlett!!!"

Nuh uh............I'm nipping that in the bud right now during 2019.

You're responses to that question are a dead giveaway that that's exactly what you guys were going to do when the game comes out.

I'm not playing any gimped version dumbo.  And you already know I don't give a shit what it's like on consoles.  But the fact remains that it's going to be the same game... but look and run better on Scarlett.

I love how you're latching onto the idea that Halo Infinite is going to have features on the new console "like new larger areas and more NPCs"... :rofls: You're trying to build the Scarlett version up that it's either going to be something fundamentally different and better... and XO owners have been owned... or it's going to be a gimped next gen launch game.. because it doesn't take advantage of the new hardware specifically.. :hest: 

You're so fucking corny :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then its going to be gimped.............and you basically admitting that you acknowledge that.

Whooooooooooo boy, I'm gonna have a field day with this admission.

You're not going to be doing anything because you're fucking retarded. Games are developed from the top down and respectively setup for whatever they're running on. Halo 5 is a perfect example of this, the cutscenes are all rendered in engine and they're fathoms better looking than what you see in game. 

Could they be in the game? Yes, if they sacrificed the framerate but the point is those all exist because as stated they develop way beyond what you end up seeing in game and then scale back for configuration. Even high resolution texture packs you can download in addition, you're still not getting their peak textures. That's the case for basically every aspect of a game, what actually exists and was created is well beyond what you'll ever see. 

LOL, this game was expected in 2018 even before Microsoft announced an official title.

2001, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015.

"Huh.........wuh yu talkin' bout..........we alwayz knew dis game gonna take 5 years!!!" :lemming:

Expectations don't equate to what is, and expectation isn't a release date or even a release window. The game was announced in 2019 with a release date of Holiday 2020. It's not late, imaginary timelines don't matter. 

I'm not playing any gimped version dumbo.  And you already know I don't give a shit what it's like on consoles.  But the fact remains that it's going to be the same game... but look and run better on Scarlett.

I love how you're latching onto the idea that Halo Infinite is going to have features on the new console "like new larger areas and more NPCs"... :rofls: You're trying to build the Scarlett version up that it's either going to be something fundamentally different and better... and XO owners have been owned... or it's going to be a gimped next gen launch game.. because it doesn't take advantage of the new hardware specifically.. :hest: 

You're so fucking corny :rofl: 

Your personal exception is irrelevant. My points would still stand.

THe point here is that Halo being transitioned over to be seen as a game that is meant to be marketing alongside a NEW piece of hardware, a new gen..............is already a bad look for Microsoft.

Its a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

The most honorable thing they could've done is give LOYAL Xbox owners their Halo game in late 2018, add some DLC expansions or multiplayer expansions in 2019.

And then do what Rockstar did, and say "guess what, to show off the new power of the next console , look at all the stuff we added to Halo Infinite Ultimate Edition on Scarlett."

Everybody would've been happy. Everybody would've been treated well. Microsoft would've still had a Halo game to market for their new console.

That didn't happen..........because...........the..............game............is............late.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're not going to be doing anything because you're fucking retarded. Games are developed from the top down and respectively setup for whatever they're running on. Halo 5 is a perfect example of this, the cutscenes are all rendered in engine and they're fathoms better looking than what you see in game. 

Could they be in the game? Yes, if they sacrificed the framerate but the point is those all exist because as stated they develop way beyond what you end up seeing in game and then scale back for configuration. Even high resolution texture packs you can download in addition, you're still not getting their peak textures. That's the case for basically every aspect of a game, what actually exists and was created is well beyond what you'll ever see. 

Expectations don't equate to what is, and expectation isn't a release date or even a release window. The game was announced in 2019 with a release date of Holiday 2020. It's not late, imaginary timelines don't matter. 

Ah.............so Breath of the Wild on Switch is an exclusive?:bena:And the version that the developers always intended for?

They announced the game at E3 2018...........you just contradicted yourself. LOL

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

That's what you're TRYING so hard to create.

It's not though.  It's a game Jer.  It will be the same fundamental game on both console generations.  It was created for Xbox One, and will be improved upon for Scarlett.  That's it..

You're so corny for trying to make something bad out of it :rofls: 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's what you're TRYING so hard to create.

It's not though.  It's a game Jer.  It will be the same fundamental game on both console generations.  It was created for Xbox One, and will be improved upon for Scarlett.  That's it..

You're so corny for trying to make something bad out of it :rofls: 

No. It is that.

I'm actually trying to make Microsoft seem like they wouldn't fuck over their customers that easily by intentionally WANTING to push a game back for the sake of trying to prop up a new console.

Do you know what that means? That means that Phil Spencer only gave the Xbox One X about 12 to 16 months, and if he didn't like the sales, he gave up and had Halo moved onto another console.

That's horrific. That means he will easily give up support if the new platform doesn't get off to a good start.

That's basically telling me "Don't ever invest in Microsoft hardware" if that's how Spencer or any video game exec thinks like that.

If its missing features outside of resolution and framerate.........its a gimped version.

I believe Phil Spencer would wanted this game to release in November 2018 for Xbox One X. And he couldn't.

.........because development is late.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No. It is that.

I'm actually trying to make Microsoft seem like they wouldn't fuck over their customers that easily by intentionally WANTING to push a game back for the sake of trying to prop up a new console.

Do you know what that means? That means that Phil Spencer only gave the Xbox One X about 12 to 16 months, and if he didn't like the sales, he gave up and had Halo moved onto another console.

That's horrific. That means he will easily give up support if the new platform doesn't get off to a good start.

That's basically telling me "Don't even invest in Microsoft hardware" if that's how Spencer or any video game exec thinks like that.

If its missing features outside of resolution and framerate.........its a gimped version.

I believe Phil Spencer would wanted this game to release in November 2018 for Xbox One X. And he couldn't.

.........because development is late.

12191749_1705478789685755_57527263915121

Sorry, you're going to have to get back on subject.

Or else, you've basically just admitted to losing this argument.

Ok, I'll admit that I lost, if you admit that you're a corny motherfucker.  Until then... nah, I won this argument.  You're dumb.

Ok, I'll admit that I lost, if you admit that you're a corny motherfucker.  Until then... nah, I won this argument.  You're dumb.

Looks like you just admitted you lost, while calling people names.........which REALLY means you've lost it.

Good to know.

Better sooner than later (which I can't say for 343i)

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah.............so Breath of the Wild on Switch is an exclusive?:bena:And the version that the developers always intended for?

They announced the game at E3 2018...........you just contradicted yourself. LOL

That's not at all what I said, not even remotely. They develop games with a general target but they shoot well beyond it when actually creating everything and then scale back where needed and optimize per platform. Like I said for Halo 5, this looks closer to Infinite, the game could look like this all around, the work was put into it but it's not the target for gameplay. They scale all of this stuff back for the gameplay, it all exists in substantially better quality but it's not what you play with because it's too demanding for the target. All games are developed like this, the uncompressed works are massive and well beyond what you ever interact with.

Halo Infinite on Scarlett will be getting closer to those peak efforts of development than the other platforms, that's it.

48735952901_b00f5f6fb9_o.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Looks like you just admitted you lost, while calling people names.........which REALLY means you've lost it.

Good to know.

Better sooner than later (which I can't say for 343i)

Ok, so are you done now?  That's what it is... and what you are.

You created a narrative where you can't win.. because it's just so corny.  You, as a gamer probably WOULD feel hurt by a company releasing a better version of a game on better hardware.  That makes you a corny fanboy.  A new game releasing 7 years later for a console having a better version on the newest console... is not gimped...  The game will be the best it can be on XO, and better on Scarlett.

Nothing you say, think, feel... will change that.  And trying to argue it is corny my dude.  So you're either corny as fuck, or you're wrong. :shrug: 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Only someone as stupid as you would think people are somehow getting fucked over because they're getting the game that was said to be coming to their platform, plus it's releasing on the next. In your mind does that somehow diminish the former? 

Weren't you peddling the BS that Wiiu owners got screwed because the Switch got BOTW as a launch game? :interesting:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Weren't you peddling the BS that Wiiu owners got screwed because the Switch got BOTW as a launch game? :interesting:

No I said Wii U owners got screwed in general because they killed one platform to release what is essentially the same platform again in a slightly altered format while no longer supporting the former. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No I said Wii U owners got screwed in general because they killed one platform to release what is essentially the same platform again in a slightly altered format while no longer supporting the former. 

Lmfao.... look at you twisting into a pretzel with even more BS. :mj:

....... The Wiiu was dead long before BOTW released on it.  

You claimed that because BOTW was on Switch and not a Wiiu "exclusive" (calling a game that is only on Nintendo systems not exclusive is retarded to begin with) , and that somehow Wiiu owners got screwed even though they still got the game that was promised to them. 

Which is the same thing happening with X and Halo..... yet somehow you don't think X owners are getting screwed. :trump2:

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not at all what I said, not even remotely. They develop games with a general target but they shoot well beyond it when actually creating everything and then scale back where needed and optimize per platform. Like I said for Halo 5, this looks closer to Infinite, the game could look like this all around, the work was put into it but it's not the target for gameplay. They scale all of this stuff back for the gameplay, it all exists in substantially better quality but it's not what you play with because it's too demanding for the target. All games are developed like this, the uncompressed works are massive and well beyond what you ever interact with.

Halo Infinite on Scarlett will be getting closer to those peak efforts of development than the other platforms, that's it.

48735952901_b00f5f6fb9_o.png

The only thing we've ever heard that "overshoots" during development are texture work.

Not game programming, physics, things that require more memory bandwidth or CPU/GPU resources than what you have on the development kit.

This was 2015, Einstein. Why the hell would 343i be developing a Halo game on MORE POWERFUL CPU/GPU hardware than their XBox One devkit?  At best they would have Xbox One and Xbox One X devkits and they would using the power in the newer dev kit to make sure it could render 4x the resolution while still providing the same performance.

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Ok, so are you done now?  That's what it is... and what you are.

You created a narrative where you can't win.. because it's just so corny.  You, as a gamer probably WOULD feel hurt by a company releasing a better version of a game on better hardware.  That makes you a corny fanboy.  A new game releasing 7 years later for a console having a better version on the newest console... is not gimped...  The game will be the best it can be on XO, and better on Scarlett.

Nothing you say, think, feel... will change that.  And trying to argue it is corny my dude.  So you're either corny as fuck, or you're wrong. :shrug: 

I already won it.

I already defined what will be a gimped version of Halo........IF 343i does those things.

I saw you guys laying down the pre-emptive damage control and quickly called it out. This thread and my posts are

"screenshot" worthy.

You are now trying to bash me on a personal level. That's a sign that you lost this argument.

• Remij locked this topic