More high level/senior devs leave 343 Industries

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The Xbox One X's trajectory was the same as the Xbox One and S's, I knew that going into because that's what it was billed as from day one.

Have a field day with inalienable facts of reality? There's no argument to be had, you're just wrong.  :cosby2:

Year

over

Year

Sales increases.................you specifically touted that as proof that the Xbox platform was basically going to "take off" in ways that the ORIGINAL Xbox One hardware wasn't.

Sweetie..........I'm gonna pimp slap up and down the street with this. How you want it, dawg? Front or the Back?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another 7.0 in the making.   Oh well, $1 on PS5 gamepass and I'll bite.  

he probably wanted to steer the storyline out of SJW territory and they told him to get lost.

Again like I told Remij and the rest of the people here about Gears 5 when they were all freaking out, these developers don't operate around delusional fanboy timeframes and just because they're not j

Just now, jehurey said:

Year

over

Year

Sales increases.................you specifically touted that as proof that the Xbox platform was basically going to "take off" in ways that the ORIGINAL Xbox One hardware wasn't.

Sweetie..........I'm gonna pimp slap up and down the street with this. How you want it, dawg? Front or the Back?

What does our squabbling about dumb shit like that have to do with the intention of the system? Nothing, you're trying to steer this in a different direction again. 

What does our squabbling about dumb shit like that have to do with the intention of the system? Nothing, you're trying to steer this in a different direction again. 

What do YOUR WORD AND PREDICTIONS have to do with that?

Everything.

Its only your credibility...........that's all.

Now, if you want to tell me that you words mean nothing, go right ahead.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I would've raped you six ways from Sunday, everyday. And you know it.

Sure, let's go back to 343i.

They're late.

And they haven't shown the game.

And there's rumors of more top people leaving the studio.

None of that is considered good news.

No you wouldn't have... You NEVER have.. and never will. LMAO

Ok, back to 343i..

You THINK they're "late"..

They HAVE shown the game...

And there's RUMORS?... :lupe: 

So what was the NEWS again?

And thanks... you should learn to stay on topic better.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No you wouldn't have... You NEVER have.. and never will. LMAO

Ok, back to 343i..

You THINK they're "late"..

They HAVE shown the game...

And there's RUMORS?... :lupe: 

So what was the NEWS again?

And thanks... you should learn to stay on topic better.

They are late. They haven't released a game in 4 years.

They showed a cutscene. LOL

And you would've absolutely been raped up and down for months on end until the point where you wouldn't have talked about the Xbox One X if it wasn't a REAL platform that you (and Microsoft) were leaning on to revitalize their prospects during this gen.

How many cows you see talk about the $1000 PSX, or Gamecube owners talk about the Panasonic Q?

Brad Sams has given that rumor, so that rumor has weight......no point in trying to pretend that its dismissable, because its not.

If more top people leave the studio while the game is a year away............would that qualify as "bad news"?

Edited by jehurey
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What do YOUR WORD AND PREDICTIONS have to do with that?

Everything.

Its only your credibility...........that's all.

Now, if you want to tell me that you words mean nothing, go right ahead.

Stop trying to drag irrelevance into an argument you lost the second you started making keystrokes.

"The majority of our consoles that are sold next year will be S. That has always been the plan," he said. "That’s why S launched last year, the way it looks, that is the console that will drive most of the volume for us in pure unit sales.

"If you’re a customer who’s just looking to get into this console generation, Xbox One S is a great console for you. If you’re somebody who wants the premium experience with all the fidelity we can bring with the most powerful console, Xbox One X. So we’ve got the value and we’ve got performance and compatibility across the line."

"For us, when we think about Scorpio," he explained, "it's for a higher-end customer who demands the most they can get out of a console, and we built a console to meet that demand."

Scorpio will be a premium console. It will cost more than S, obviously, this is how we are building it up. We have not announced the pricing yet, but want to make sure that the investment we are making in the product of Scorpio goes hand in hand with the requirement of high-end consumer and that means a higher price.

One thing though that we should make sure everyone understands, every game that comes out in the Xbox One family will run on the original Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Scorpio. So, we have had some questions "are there going to be Scorpio exclusive games?" No, the line of games you're going to get to play is the same regardless the Xbox One you choose. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Stop trying to drag irrelevance into an argument you lost the second you started making keystrokes.

"The majority of our consoles that are sold next year will be S. That has always been the plan," he said. "That’s why S launched last year, the way it looks, that is the console that will drive most of the volume for us in pure unit sales.

"If you’re a customer who’s just looking to get into this console generation, Xbox One S is a great console for you. If you’re somebody who wants the premium experience with all the fidelity we can bring with the most powerful console, Xbox One X. So we’ve got the value and we’ve got performance and compatibility across the line."

"For us, when we think about Scorpio," he explained, "it's for a higher-end customer who demands the most they can get out of a console, and we built a console to meet that demand."

Scorpio will be a premium console. It will cost more than S, obviously, this is how we are building it up. We have not announced the pricing yet, but want to make sure that the investment we are making in the product of Scorpio goes hand in hand with the requirement of high-end consumer and that means a higher price.

One thing though that we should make sure everyone understands, every game that comes out in the Xbox One family will run on the original Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Scorpio. So, we have had some questions "are there going to be Scorpio exclusive games?" No, the line of games you're going to get to play is the same regardless the Xbox One you choose. 

So you're telling me that Phil Spencer fucked over all Xbox One OG, Xbox One S, and XBox One X owners by completely shifting the next Halo onto another console gen.

Did you forget how we even entered the conversation?:reg:

Just now, jehurey said:

So you're telling me that Phil Spencer fucked over all Xbox One OG, Xbox One S, and XBox One X owners by completely shifting the next Halo onto another console gen.

How was anyone fucked over? It's coming out on these consoles.

Just now, jehurey said:

They are late. They haven't released a game in 4 years.

They showed a cutscene. LOL

And you would've absolutely been raped up and down for months on end until the point where you wouldn't have talked about the Xbox One X if it wasn't a REAL platform that you (and Microsoft) were leaning on to revitalized their prospect during this gen.

How many cows you see talk about the $1000 PSX, or Gamecube owners talk about the Panasonic Q?

Brad Sams has given that rumor, so that rumor has weight......no point in trying to pretend that its dismissable, because its not.

If more top people leave the studio while the game is a year away............would that qualify as "bad news"?

They built an entire new engine for the game and series going forward.  They were quite transparent about that fact... and why it would take longer.  It's funny how you're trying to twist this generation transition into a narrative where the teams are struggling.

All of their teams are working on Scarlett games.  Forza 8... which you said Turn10 would only release a F7 update and that THAT was Forza 8 or some stupid shit... even though they spoke about how they were just releasing a F7 update since there would be no new game that year since they were moving on to the next console.  Now with Halo Infinite you're saying that they are late... and lo and behold.. they've spoken about them needing the time to create a new engine and improve their tools for the series going forward.

There's VALID reasons for all the time spent...

And you have NOTHING but "rumors"..  And no Jer... people leaving after a game is essentially finished IS normal in the industry.  Kinda like how Bruce Straley left after Uncharted and didn't want to be a part of TLOU2.

You're basically talking shit... like always... and no... you tried SO HARD... and failed every time on SS.net.  And now we're at the point where I'll ban you for derailing threads. 

How was anyone fucked over? It's coming out on these consoles.

So that means that the new Scarlett is launching with a Halo game so gimped in its design because it has to accomodate the OG Xbox One? 2013 hardware??????????????????

Somebody is getting fucked over by this............time for you to decide which platform is going to get it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Completely shifting?  How so, the game is releasing on XO and next gen.

lmao his whole angle just falls flat.

I like how he's projecting what people think on forums as to what Phil's design and goal was with the console..  See guys! Phil promised this and fucked you over.... :roll:  No.. Phil said it was a premium Xbox... and that's all it was.

bu but :cry: 

Just now, jehurey said:

So that means that the new Scarlett is launching with a Halo game so gimped in its design because it has to accomodate the OG Xbox One? 2013 hardware??????????????????

Somebody is getting fucked over by this............time for you to decide which platform is going to get it.

What is scalability? Is Gears 5 a nightmarish experience on the original Xbox One? No, each platform is targeted independently and one isn't holding back the other. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

@DynamiteCop! Look at him trying to talk with some authority.  :mj: 

"Which platform is gonna get it guys!! You decide~~~!!!"  

:rofls: 

The game is going to release on both platforms.. look great on X1X, and stunning on Scarlett and PC with ray tracing :blessed: 

I like how he's projecting what people think on forums as to what Phil's design and goal was with the console..  See guys! Phil promised this and fucked you over.... :roll:  No.. Phil said it was a premium Xbox... and that's all it was.

That whole line about Scorpio not having exclusives, Phil Spencer said that the night of the systems announcement on Giantbomb's yearly E3 interview with him in 2016. What this thing is was known from product announcement, fanboy theories are irrelevant to product intent and that intent was made abundantly clear. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They built an entire new engine for the game and series going forward.  They were quite transparent about that fact... and why it would take longer.  It's funny how you're trying to twist this generation transition into a narrative where the teams are struggling.

All of their teams are working on Scarlett games.  Forza 8... which you said Turn10 would only release a F7 update and that THAT was Forza 8 or some stupid shit... even though they spoke about how they were just releasing a F7 update since there would be no new game that year since they were moving on to the next console.  Now with Halo Infinite you're saying that they are late... and lo and behold.. they've spoken about them needing the time to create a new engine and improve their tools for the series going forward.

There's VALID reasons for all the time spent...

And you have NOTHING but "rumors"..  And no Jer... people leaving after a game is essentially finished IS normal in the industry.  Kinda like how Bruce Straley left after Uncharted and didn't want to be a part of TLOU2.

You're basically talking shit... like always... and no... you tried SO HARD... and failed every time on SS.net.  And now we're at the point where I'll ban you for derailing threads. 

Why are you moving onto Forza games?

Nobody is talking about that, and nobody is saying that Turn10 under-delivered with providing Forza games for all Xbox hardware owners.

Stop trying to change the subject to "better pastures" that's not working with me.

Deverlopment of Halo Infinite has existed since 2015. 313i is not some rinky-dink small studio.

Sorry, you're not dismissing Brad Sams.

The rumor carries weight.

So answer the question, if more top people leave 343i during this 2019 year, would that be a sign of troubled development, yes or no.

There's no point in you trying to downplay how you talked about the Xbox One X during 2016, 2017, 2018. It was the PRIMARY thing all lemmings talked about when defending the platform in general. Do not lie about this.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

@DynamiteCop! Look at him trying to talk with some authority.  :mj: 

"Which platform is gonna get it guys!! You decide~~~!!!"  

:rofls: 

The game is going to release on both platforms.. look great on X1X, and stunning on Scarlett and PC with ray tracing :blessed: 

It's just odd, he's odd, I don't understand this guys motivations to be so utterly wrong and the need to continue arguing in the face of absolute defeat. 

No, I'm catching Dynocrap talking out of both sides of his mouth.

That's why I asked the question in two different ways, because Dynocrap keeps side-stepping to two different arguments to avoid getting boxed in.

That is where the Xbox One X conversation started.

You and him intentionally trying to downplay it.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So answer the question, if more top people leave 343i during this 2019 year, would that be a sign of troubled development, yes or no.

Nope, and like that developer from Dice said titles don't necessarily correlate to importance on a project nor does leaving signify anything. A games development with 500 people at the helm doesn't have a bus factor of 1, or 20, or 50, or even 200. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That whole line about Scorpio not having exclusives, Phil Spencer said that the night of the systems announcement on Giantbomb's yearly E3 interview with him in 2016. What this thing is was known from product announcement, fanboy theories are irrelevant to product intent and that intent was make abundantly clear. 

So Phil Spencer just fucked over all 2013-2019 Xbox One owners in general by shifting development of their biggest Halo project to the new console, right?

You're not getting out of this.............there is no way to successfully talk out of both sides of your mouth on this one.

Just now, jehurey said:

So Phil Spencer just fucked over all 2013-2019 Xbox One owners in general by shifting development of their biggest Halo project to the new console, right?

You're not getting out of this.............there is no way to successfully talk out of both sides of your mouth on this one.

For the 20th time, no you fucking idiot. These people are still getting this game, no one is getting fucked over. 

• Remij locked this topic