More high level/senior devs leave 343 Industries

Just now, jehurey said:

You already gave a hard "Yes" to your promise. You don't need to say anything else.

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself rather than convincing me.

You seem to interject by putting words in peoples mouths and by trying to guide them into saying things you want, I won't do that. You're not slick, you're a transparent narcissist. 

This is on Xbox One X by the way, that intro sequence from Halo Infinite is nothing outlandishly different than what's seen in Gears, and Infinite will be with a proprietary engine designed around Xbox hardware in specific while Unreal Engine 4 is a general engine with universal application i.e. less optimized by way of existence. 

48736090233_c19a489f95_o.png

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another 7.0 in the making.   Oh well, $1 on PS5 gamepass and I'll bite.  

he probably wanted to steer the storyline out of SJW territory and they told him to get lost.

Again like I told Remij and the rest of the people here about Gears 5 when they were all freaking out, these developers don't operate around delusional fanboy timeframes and just because they're not j

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You seem to interject by putting words in peoples mouths and by trying to guide them into saying things you want, I won't do that. You're not slick, you're a transparent narcissist. 

This is on Xbox One X by the way, that intro sequence from Halo Infinite is nothing outlandishly different than what's seen in Gears, and Infinite will be with a proprietary engine designed around Xbox hardware in specific while Unreal Engine 4 is a general engine with universal application i.e. less optimized by way of existence. 

Yes or No Dynamite... are you saying the game will look EXACTLY like the DF video on XO,S,X??!?!?  Commit to it NOW!!!

So god damn corny...:rofls: 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

See I could have did this... and this... corny ass mothercker.. :tom: 

Sorry... but the ORIGINAL versions are the XO versions... the Scarlett is improved from that.  You CANNOT ESCAPE THAT... it doesn't matter what DF shows. :rofls: 

Nope.

You are either confirming that the Xbox One OG and S will perform all of these graphical features, or not.

Gee........I wonder if there was a person on this forum who was saying that this E3 2019 trailer of Halo Infinite was Scarlett next-gen footage.

I wonder who that person would've been.

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Look at this corny shit :rofls: 

I'm about ready to close this thread... and then ban you.  Like how in the other thread about Gears 5, you wanted to see Dynamite post with X settings on Y level and with Z yadda yadda...

You're simply DONE at that point... and this is becoming a trend, which I feel is bannable.. since you're just wasting everyones time... including your own.

Sorry, you guys just don't want to answer questions.

You WANT to give yourself some rope to change your answers in the future.

I'm taking that rope away from you.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:kaz:

This is EXACTLY what he was trying to do with the Scorpio launch and arguing with me saying that no games would be native 4K.  He argued that if even ONE setting was turned down from the Ultra PC setting that it PROVED that he was right.

He's a seriously corny fuck.. :hest: 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I see lowere polygon count on that chest plate than the Halo demo.

I'm asking you for a definite Yes or No.

ALL of those features, as they are shown in the video.

Anything that isn't a full "Yes" is  considered a "No"

And it seems like you don't want to commit to a full "Yes" answer. You're trying to say that those graphical features already exist "in some form"

That's not going to work.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

You are either confirming that the Xbox One OG and S will perform all of these graphical features, or not.

Gee........I wonder if there was a person on this forum who was saying that this E3 2019 trailer of Halo Infinite was Scarlett next-gen footage.

I wonder who that person would've been.

Doesn't matter what I think.  The FACT is that the game was designed for XO consoles... and it being IMPROVED FOR SCARLETT not gimped for XO.  It doesn't matter WHAT version that DF video is showing... 

Cornhurey :tom: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yes or No Dynamite... are you saying the game will look EXACTLY like the DF video on XO,S,X??!?!?  Commit to it NOW!!!

So god damn corny...:rofls: 

There's a reason you're not even answering that question.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

This is EXACTLY what he was trying to do with the Scorpio launch and arguing with me saying that no games would be native 4K.  He argued that if even ONE setting was turned down from the Ultra PC setting that it PROVED that he was right.

He's a seriously corny fuck.. :hest: 

Actually, I said that if any of the graphical features fell below "High" and went down to Medium, I was going to be right about Scorpio.

I just caught you lying and ret-conning the past.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Doesn't matter what I think.  The FACT is that the game was designed for XO consoles... and it being IMPROVED FOR SCARLETT not gimped for XO.  It doesn't matter WHAT version that DF video is showing... 

Cornhurey :tom: 

So that trailer we are seeing is gauranteed to have all those graphical features rendered by Xbox One OG/S, Yes?

Just now, jehurey said:

There's a reason you're not even answering that question.

Actually, I said that if any of the graphical features fell below "High" and went down to Medium, I was going to be right about Scorpio.

I just caught you lying and ret-conning the past.

No... you just caught yourself moving goalposts... :rofls: 

The fact that you THINK you can gatekeep what native 4K means... or the definition of what a 4K console is... is hilarious... and corny. :hehe: 

So that trailer we are seeing is gauranteed to have all those graphical features rendered by Xbox One OG/S, Yes?

The trailer we are seeing is a version of an XBOX ONE cross gen game in development.  Nothing more or less.

The ORIGINAL versions are the XO versions. :trump: 

I see lowere polygon count on that chest plate than the Halo demo.

I'm asking you for a definite Yes or No.

ALL of those features, as they are shown in the video.

Anything that isn't a full "Yes" is  considered a "No"

And it seems like you don't want to commit to a full "Yes" answer. You're trying to say that those graphical features already exist "in some form"

That's not going to work.

You don't see shit, and you don't dictate shit.

No... you just caught yourself moving goalposts... :rofls: 

The fact that you THINK you can gatekeep what native 4K means... or the definition of what a 4K console is... is hilarious... and corny. :hehe: 

Nope..........too late to accuse me of moving the goalposts from a discussion from THREE YEARS ago

Ohh boy, you're really losing arguments left and right, now.

I specifically told you what Scorpio was going to be, and now you were just caught lying what my posts from 2016 were saying.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The trailer we are seeing is a version of an XBOX ONE cross gen game in development.  Nothing more or less.

The ORIGINAL versions are the XO versions. :trump: 

Nope.

Which hardware was that trailer running on?

Xbox One OG/S/X, or Scarlett?

You need to understand.................you're not clever enough with your usage of words.

You never will be. So don't bother.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Nope..........too late to accuse me of moving the goalposts from a discussion from THREE YEARS ago

I specifically told you what Scorpio was going to be, and now you were just caught lying what my posts from 2016 were saying.

lmao yet you just tried to accuse me of doing the same??  OK Jer lmao.

You don't gatekeep what that shit means... despite trying SO HARD to.  bu but show me the poly counts that it's EXACTLY the same as the PC version.. Show me the yadda yadda... you're doing that AGAIN IN THIS VERY THREAD.. . LMAO.

I told you that shit would come back to haunt you.  It didn't work for you then... and it's certainly not going to work for you now. :rofls: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Kid, you don't even know what Scorpio is TODAY, let alone three years ago. I had to educate you on what was common knowledge for anyone else. 

Nope.

Which hardware was that trailer running on?

Xbox One OG/S/X, or Scarlett?

You need to understand.................you're not clever enough with your usage of words.

You never will be. So don't bother.

I used YOUR OWN words against you.  YOU said it..

And yes, the original versions are the XO versions.  The Scarlett is an improved version from that.

And just fyi... I think it was running on a PC. :trump: 

lmao yet you just tried to accuse me of doing the same??  OK Jer lmao.

You don't gatekeep what that shit means... despite trying SO HARD to.  bu but show me the poly counts that it's EXACTLY the same as the PC version.. Show me the yadda yadda... you're doing that AGAIN IN THIS VERY THREAD.. . LMAO.

I told you that shit would come back to haunt you.  It didn't work for you then... and it's certainly not going to work for you now. :rofls: 

I accused you of lying about my post.

Which you did.

I accussed you of trying trying to get cute with the word usage of "original versions" as a way of implying that Scarlett having more features doesn't mean that other versions are gimped.

Which you were, exactly, doing just that.

Let's go back to 2016. The entire reason why I said Scorpio was going to run games at medium settings is because that is just.......STUPID to devote GPU resources to render a game at 4K, while not devoting it to more advanced graphical settings. 

You know this..........I even said "why have a 4K game at medium/low graphics settings?"

The 4K becomes a ridiculous marketing bullet point. (which is what XBX was).

Sorry buddy. its definitely still working for me now. You wanna open up that old argument so you can LOSE that one?

I don't mind winning more arguments today.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Kid, you don't even know what Scorpio is TODAY, let alone three years ago. I had to educate you on what was common knowledge for anyone else. 

No, I got it right 3 years ago.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I used YOUR OWN words against you.  YOU said it..

And yes, the original versions are the XO versions.  The Scarlett is an improved version from that.

And just fyi... I think it was running on a PC. :trump: 

LOL, you just admitted to trying to change the terminology because you fully expect the Xbox One OG/S/X to have gimped graphical features.

Talk about showing your hand, bigtime.

Thank you.

• Remij locked this topic