Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, now he's full-on mad.

You can almost feel the years of repressed butthurt bubbling up to the surface.:jasonj:

The Jerry go round just stopped lmfao. He doesn’t even have comebacks relating to the topic anymore.

in the time I typed that post, Apple outsold gs10 and note 10 by 10:1

:love:

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

The Jerry go round just stopped lmfao. He doesn’t even have comebacks relating to the topic anymore.

in the time I typed that post, Apple outsold gs10 and note 10 by 10:1

:love:

He's now trying to throw multiple things up against the wall to see what sticks.

Still isn't working.  I don't blame him, after he blew his gasket, he's sorta running out of steam and slowing down.:reg:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's now trying to throw multiple things up against the wall to see what sticks.

Still isn't working.  I don't blame him, after he blew his gasket, he's sorta running out of steam and slowing down.:reg:

He still hasnt answered the question, folks. 

what market is Samsung in?

surely not the high end with Apple, right?

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He still hasnt answered the question, folks. 

what market is Samsung in?

surely not the high end with Apple, right?

He looks like a tired boxer who only has enough energy to throw out a simple left jab and nothing else.:drake:

Trying desperately to change the subject.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He looks like a tired boxer who only has enough energy to throw out a simple left jab and nothing else.:drake:

Trying desperately to change the subject.

Sure seems like it’s in the thread subject. Looks like it’s YOU who is running. :vince:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Sure seems like it’s in the thread subject. Looks like it’s YOU who is running. :vince:

No, that thread subject is about the iPhone 11, specifically.

You already ran away from that..............especially after Gouko raped you with those speed test videos, and I raped you with those durability test videos.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:For some reason, he brought up old subjects that make him look bad.

I was talking about Apple running to the cheapo market............which they are. You're running away from that, as well.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, that thread subject is about the iPhone 11, specifically.

You already ran away from that..............especially after Gouko raped you with those speed test videos, and I raped you with those durability test videos.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:For some reason, he brought up old subjects that make him look bad.

I was talking about Apple running to the cheapo market............which they are. You're running away from that, as well.

Which market is Samsung in?

why can’t he answer it :kaz:

31 minutes ago, ghostz said:

How many were above $400 starting price? :kaz:

ill answer, LESS THAN 5 MILLION ...LMAO!

So its just like I said.... your claim that all iPhones outsell all Galaxies was wrong... waay wrong. 

Owned :lawl:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Which market is Samsung in?

why can’t he answer it :kaz:

DAYUM..........he realized that bring up the subject of the iPhone 11 was a bad idea because of how iPhone 11 lost in certain tests.

:kaz:Full Retreat!!!!

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So its just like I said.... your claim that all iPhones outsell all Galaxies was wrong... waay wrong. 

Owned :lawl:

Yes. Galaxys. Not 200$ phones sold in India. Glad to know you consider those the best of the best tho, LOL that proves my point enough :bow:

stkll waiting for the galaxy numbers, which you’ve yet to provide. 

Just now, ghostz said:

He literally DOESNT even know :tom5:

well let me tell you... the CHEAP market lmaoooo 

sub 5 million sales over 12 months :kaz:

He's losing it so badly........thank goodness I'm not Robert DeNiro sitting in a chair, right now. :den:

This version of Joker is pretty lame, because he loses his shit when he find out that Apple is rushing to enter the cheapo market because they need the money.

Just now, jehurey said:

He's losing it so badly........thank goodness I'm not Robert DeNiro sitting in a chair, right now. :den:

This version of Joker is pretty lame, because he loses his shit when he find out that Apple is rushing to enter the cheapo market because they need the money.

This dude is taking movies, actors, and giving movie reviews. That’s how badly he ran ITT. New title incoming. :reg:

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic