• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Has been planned since Spring. 

Of course they've been planning, ever since its now obvious that last year's iPhone sales were not good.

There's alot of ground they need to make up.

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Can you name a phone that outsold them?

Sorry, not interested in your topic changes.

Just talking about Apple and how they are clearly pushing their cheapest phones at this point in time.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, not interested in your topic changes.

Just talking about Apple and how they are clearly pushing their cheapest phones at this point in time.

So you can’t name a phone that outsold the last year iPhone models, but claim Apple is rushing to get new products out the door due to bad XS/XR sales. 

love it. :reg:

Edited by ghostz
21 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So you can’t name a phone that outsold the last year iPhone models, but claim Apple is rushing to get new products out the door due to bad XS/XR sales. 

Apple is a company trying to sell iPhones... not just one model.... total iPhone sales declined last year.  Companies don't operate on an individual model sales... its total sales. 

Apple saw a 30% decline... Yikes!!!! :holeup:

Screenshot_20191004-181314_Chrome.jpg

34 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yikes, so not only did your attempt at changing the topic fail.....but Gouko went ahead and raped you on it, anyways.

CNET did a review between the iPhone 11 and last year's iPhone XR, and said that the XR is still a better buy for most people.

https://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-11-vs-iphone-xr-which-phone-is-the-better-buy-for-the-price/

It might have last year's processor and specs, but for the $100 you'll be saving with the iPhone XR, we think it's worth it. It has a longer-lasting battery, and it runs iOS 13 just as smoothly as the iPhone 11 on its A12 chipset. Though it doesn't have an ultrawide camera and the updated camera tech, the iPhone XR works just fine for posting photos on Instagram and social media, too. In general, if you're on a tight budget, the iPhone XR is still a great value. We'd suggest either pocketing that $100 for something else or using it to upgrade to the 128GB model and still have $50 left over. Read Apple iPhone XR review

Holy shit.

On 2019-10-04 at 6:28 PM, jehurey said:

Yikes, so not only did your attempt at changing the topic fail.....but Gouko went ahead and raped you on it, anyways.

CNET did a review between the iPhone 11 and last year's iPhone XR, and said that the XR is still a better buy for most people.

https://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-11-vs-iphone-xr-which-phone-is-the-better-buy-for-the-price/

Holy shit.

This would be ownage except the XR is still miles above anything Samsung has ever put out.  Lol they said if you’re on a tight budget, grab last years iphone... you just owned yourself 😂😂

70 million iPhone 11s sold in 2019 tho..WOW. Lol. That’s about 40:1 If you combine the note and galaxy sales for 2019

then the SE2 will grab all the cheap andorks attention too LOL

Edited by ghostz
On 2019-10-04 at 6:13 PM, Goukosan said:

Apple is a company trying to sell iPhones... not just one model.... total iPhone sales declined last year.  Companies don't operate on an individual model sales... its total sales. 

Apple saw a 30% decline... Yikes!!!! :holeup:

Screenshot_20191004-181314_Chrome.jpg

Oooh Gouk LOL, when will you learn?

phones with a starting price of $400 or more

Premium-smartphone-market-report-Q1-2019

why do you think Samsung makes so little money? LOL... Apple must have had nearly 75% last year if there was a 30% decline too... LOL

ive been tellin y’all to watch for huawei.. they are your closest competition, not Apple LOL

Edited by ghostz
22 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This would be ownage except the XR is still miles above anything Samsung has ever put out.  Lol they said if you’re on a tight budget, grab last years iphone... you just owned yourself 😂😂

70 million iPhone 11s sold in 2019 tho..WOW. Lol. That’s about 40:1 If you combine the note and galaxy sales for 2019

then the SE2 will grab all the cheap andorks attention too LOL

Still performing less than Samsung phones.   And clearly an inferior LCD screen.

But then again, the "standard" iPhone 11 also has a cheap LCD screen.

No wonder CNET decided that the XR is still a match for the "standard" iPhone 11, that's because the iPhone 11 is a repackaged XR.

:shrug:

23 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Oooh Gouk LOL, when will you learn?

phones with a starting price of $400 or more

Premium-smartphone-market-report-Q1-2019

why do you think Samsung makes so little money? LOL... Apple must have had nearly 75% last year if there was a 30% decline too... LOL

ive been tellin y’all to watch for huawei.. they are your closest competition, not Apple LOL

30% drop in volume sales dumbass :rofls:... from 52.2 million dropped all the way down to 36.4 million....Yikes :holeup:

Meanwhile Samsung sold 71.9 Million... almost twice as much as Apple :cmpunk1:

Bbbut all iPhones sold more than all Galaxies combined its true... I promise guiz :cries:

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Still performing less than Samsung phones.   And clearly an inferior LCD screen.

But then again, the "standard" iPhone 11 also has a cheap LCD screen.

No wonder CNET decided that the XR is still a match for the "standard" iPhone 11, that's because the iPhone 11 is a repackaged XR.

:shrug:

lol. no it's not. the 11 has the 13 chip and has 2 lenses, unlike the xr's one, and has that amazing low light camera feature (unlike the xr). i did my research. if it really was just a repackaged xr, i would have gotten the xr. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

30% drop in volume sales dumbass :rofls:... from 52.2 million dropped all the way down to 36.4 million....Yikes :holeup:

Meanwhile Samsung sold 71.9 Million... almost twice as much as Apple :cmpunk1:

Bbbut all iPhones sold more than all Galaxies combined its true... I promise guiz :cries:

Lmao, I just proved you wrong and you threw a temper tantrum. 

Apple accounts for nearly 50% of the global market share of phones with a higher ASP than $400. That’s gotta hurt. No wonder Samsung doesn’t support their high end devices well, their business is low end Android phones. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

lol. no it's not. the 11 has the 13 chip and has 2 lenses, unlike the xr's one, and has that amazing low light camera feature (unlike the xr). i did my research. if it really was just a repackaged xr, i would have gotten the xr. 

Jerry has a Note 7, I wouldn’t take his word too seriously. Though he was spot on saying the Note 10 sucked. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Lmao, I just proved you wrong and you threw a temper tantrum. 

Apple accounts for nearly 50% of the global market share of phones with a higher ASP than $400. That’s gotta hurt. No wonder Samsung doesn’t support their high end devices well, their business is low end Android phones. 

IPhone sales dropped so low that Huawei has surpassed Apple as the #2 Global Smartphone Maker...... Apple dropped to #3:lawl:

Just now, ghostz said:

Yet still a dominating #1 when it comes to premium hardware. 

and yet still got bumped down to #3 worldwide :mj:

That's like MS who is #3 overall saying... "Hey we're dominating the premium console hardware market for consoles that cost over $400"... :grimaceleft:

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and yet still got bumped down to #3 worldwide :mj:

That's like MS who is #3 overall saying... "Hey we're dominating the premium console hardware market for consoles that cost over $400"... :grimaceleft:

no, it’s like saying that Apple dominates the high end cell phone market. Which is true, lol. 

considering Apple doesn’t release phones for under 400, they are perfectly where they want to be. 

it would be like Samsung bragging about how they outsold Sony Bc they they sold a shit ton of 19” 480p TVs for $49.99 compared to Sony selling only $1000 4K tvs

LOL cop that 19” bro

Edited by ghostz
  • madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic