9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Not bad not bad, better than any android anyhow. That being said, the 11 doesn’t have optic zoom 

it's ok. i barely ever zoom in on pics. i just want to take family/friend/vacation pics, especially with halloween/holidays around the corner. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, the basic basic basic iPhone 11 with 64GB cost $699.

He upgraded it to 256GB (out of necessity, because its embarassing to claim you have a good camera while trying to get by on 64GB lol).

That version is $850.  AT&T is paying him money to buy the phone, hence the $450 in credits.

Guess he determined that the bigger iPhones don't offer much other features over the basic model.

I have 64gb and have 5700 pictures and 900 videos, 20gb free still :kaz:

Apple optimizes photos to have low footprints, android on the other hand...yikes!

and yeah I don’t blame him, eveb the iPhone xrs (last years budget) are better than anything android has to offer.... lol

Edited by ghostz
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, the basic basic basic iPhone 11 with 64GB cost $699.

He upgraded it to 256GB (out of necessity, because its embarassing to claim you have a good camera while trying to get by on 64GB lol).

That version is $850.  AT&T is paying him money to buy the phone, hence the $450 in credits.

Guess he determined that the bigger iPhones don't offer much other features over the basic model.

yeah, 4k vids eat a lot of space, so 256 is essential. while the pro has nice features, they aren't enough for more to shell out an extra $400. i thought night mode was exclusive to the pro line, which is why i bought it earlier. that's the main thing i want (otherwise, i'd just get the xr). i don't need the top tier model, just one that does what i need it to do. 

Just now, -GD- said:

yeah, 4k vids eat a lot of space, so 256 is essential. while the pro has nice features, they aren't enough for more to shell out an extra $400. i thought night mode was exclusive to the pro line, which is why i bought it earlier. that's the main thing i want (otherwise, i'd just get the xr). i don't need the top tier model, just one that does what i need it to do. 

I know you said you’re against it, but one of these days you’ll pick up an Apple Watch and wonder why you took so long. Apple Watch is my favorite product from Apple tbh, such a great device. 

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I have 64gb and have 5700 pictures and 900 videos, 20gb free still :kaz:

Apple optimizes photos to have low footprints, android on the other hand...yikes!

and yeah I don’t blame him, eveb the iPhone xrs (last years budget) are better than anything android has to offer.... lol

Probably because you don't have many apps on it. LOL

Android, on the other hand...........give you the full picture. LOL, did this guy just try to boast about image compression:drake:

Man, GD basically saying that iPhone doesn't offer much, so he's just sticking with the cheapo version that was re-marketed as the "standard" version.

Just now, ghostz said:

I know you said you’re against it, but one of these days you’ll pick up an Apple Watch and wonder why you took so long. Apple Watch is my favorite product from Apple tbh, such a great device. 

yeah, my dad has one. it is pretty cool. i just spent so much money this year (got into a bad car accident; vet bills; real estate bs. etc.)

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Probably because you don't have many apps on it. LOL

Android, on the other hand...........give you the full picture. LOL, did this guy just try to boast about image compression:drake:

Man, GD basically saying that iPhone doesn't offer much, so he's just sticking with the cheapo version that was re-marketed as the "standard" version.

I have 190 apps. I don’t need most, I should start deleting. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I have 190 apps. I don’t need most, I should start deleting. 

Surprised your iPhone doesn't do that already.

I mean, that speedtest video clearly proved that its closing heavy gaming apps in the background if you have too many of them open.

Just now, jehurey said:

Surprised your iPhone doesn't do that already.

I mean, that speedtest video clearly proved that its closing heavy gaming apps in the background if you have too many of them open.

It offers recommendations, but no, my phone does not start randomly deleting shit off my phone LOL

Just now, -GD- said:

thanks man. it's been an interesting-bad summer lol. i also partially funded a film, which was expensive and draining. 

Anything big? They’re filming a bunch in pgh, I just saw a Mercedes SVU with a camera crane mounted on it, also a dude with a motorized skateboard holding a camera. Pretty dope. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Okay but would you get one

No, I'd get the eventual better phone.

Actually, in terms of design..........it would be the FINAL phone design, because there would be nothing left to improve.

I've already talked about Samsung internal production meeting talking about upcoming features, and those should be arriving with their phones next year.

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic