• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Im glad you’re a supporter of XBox now. Like I said, this will be remembered in the future. :kaz:

A new low, having to champion Xbox games...LMAO

I'm laughing at the sad state that even Xbox1 isn't supporting iPhone :mj:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

When even Xbox1 doesn't support you... you know your phone is shit :mj:

Bro I’m GLAD. Why are you GLAD you get to play it?

Literally every single Apple Arcade game is better than the ones XCloud is giving to you. ...err, letting you BUY.

You proved my point. Android has the SHITTIEST of shit, LOL. 

CDE0F9DE-9A4D-454E-AE90-F9782DAB3E47.thumb.jpeg.c235c08c095ea2ae34981ca8d4c6ac42.jpeg

:mroff:

Edited by ghostz

Just got an 11 pro max w/256g of memory & a free $70 case (pelican shield :smoke:)for $800 via at&t (and they knocked $10 off my monthly bill). God bless the retention/loyalty departments. My 7+ lasted me a good 3 years :salute:, but it’s time to upgrade. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Just got an 11 pro max w/256g of memory & a free $70 case (pelican shield :smoke:)for $800 via at&t (and they knocked $10 off my monthly bill). God bless the retention/loyalty departments. My 7+ lasted me a good 3 years :salute:, but it’s time to upgrade. 

Amazing 😍

did you pick it up yet?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That's awesome.  Good to see that the phone carriers are having to work harder and offer discounts to try and get these new iPhones, that just got released 5 days ago, to sell.

Well if you want to compare sales the iPhone 11 has already outsold the Note 10. LOL

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It seems you just did. LOL. 

Updating the thread title now to include Best Selling  :love:

Nnnnnope, GD talked about AT&T working hard to discount the new iPhone to get him to buy it..........he said as much, and I am just re-confiming what he said.

If you have a problem about that observable fact, take it up with the person who stated it.

And you already said, twice, that the thread is about my Samsung Galaxy Note.  Thank you for calling it the best phone in the world. :blessed:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nnnnnope, GD talked about AT&T working hard to discount the new iPhone to get him to buy it..........he said as much, and I am just re-confiming what he said.

If you have a problem about that observable fact, take it up with the person who stated it.

And you already said, twice, that the thread is about my Samsung Galaxy Note.  Thank you for calling it the best phone in the world. :blessed:

He said they were working hard to keep him as a customer, not sell an iPhone. 

therefore, you brought up sales 

And yes, note 10 just barely sold over a million. YIKES lol there were more iphone pre-orders :love:

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

He said they were working hard to keep him as a customer, not sell an iPhone. 

therefore, you brought up sales 

And yes, note 10 just barely sold over a million. YIKES lol there were more iphone pre-orders :love:

No, his main reason was the discount on the phone.

And he just confirmed it.........they discounted the phone.

Sorry.

But thanks on the thread title declaring my phone the best in the world, you didn't have to do something so nice for me.

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic