• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, ghostz said:

We’ve been down this road. Google is offering half decade old games, that are available already on iOS, and Apple is offering exclusive games AND the games that will be available on Pay Pass. 

You sound like a lemming, Jerry. Maybe you and @DynamiteCop! have more I’m common than you thought. 

and yes, I post exclusively on my cell phone. Not on a desktop LOL

And those games are just knockoffs from no-name companies.

Google is offering actual good games from reputable developers.

Like I said.............Playstation Vita minis were "exclusives".........and crappy.

LOL, its hilarious seeing you lose your shit and respond back..................................from your phone :tom:

You can wait for me when I get back to my computer. I'm not butthurt enough to post from a phone. Or maybe its because Apple Macs and iPads are probably so bad, that its no different from posting from an iPhone. LOLOLOLOL

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And those games are just knockoffs from no-name companies.

Google is offering actual good games from reputable developers.

Like I said.............Playstation Vita minis were "exclusives".........and crappy.

LOL, its hilarious seeing you lose your shit and respond back..................................from your phone :tom:

You can wait for me when I get back to my computer. I'm not butthurt enough to post from a phone. Or maybe its because Apple Macs and iPads are probably so bad, that its no different from posting from an iPhone. LOLOLOLOL

Your phone isn’t capable 😂😂

and Apple Arcade is getting fantastic reviews. Again, you’re stuck playing old games 

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Your phone isn’t capable 😂😂

and Apple Arcade is getting fantastic reviews. Again, you’re stuck playing old games 

LOL, he just ran away again.

He still can't name one game on the level of Stardew Valley:tom:

Try to hype those Playstation Vita minis all you want.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he just ran away again.

He still can't name one game on the level of Stardew Valley:tom:

Try to hype those Playstation Vita minis all you want.

Old games just aren’t gonna cut in it.......on iOS. Maybe android, but we will see. 

stardew valley was fun.... years ago. 

what the golf is better than it in 2019 

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Old games just aren’t gonna cut in it.......on iOS. Maybe android, but we will see. 

stardew valley was fun.... years ago. 

what the golf is better than it in 2019 

LOL melting down again into double-posting.

Let me know when they review better, and have more content than that one game.

Playstation vita minis:tom:

Just now, ghostz said:

6025F323-9C64-41F8-93E1-8ADC72B3BF51.thumb.jpeg.4207a8aea645ad7cd1fa5db4b8a28142.jpeg

:vince:

i already played stardew, why would I want to play it again? 

He just ran away from it :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Thanks for playing (considering you won't be playing those Apple Playstation Vita minis LOLOLOL)

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

0EE0C94C-96F0-4089-B223-F26B40CF3C06.thumb.jpeg.54a304252fc85f3888bde05d80e2bd1f.jpeg

I love how with every website he attempts to post.............he keeps reiterating that he RAN AWAY from IGN and Stardew Valley's 9.5 score

:tom:Its like he's telling me, repeatedly........that I've won the argument:blessed:

Just now, ghostz said:

I bet Jerry doesn’t realize Stardew is on vita as well. He’s so excited to finally get to play a game most played years ago LOL. 

but ghost does realize that its 9.5 on IGN

so now he's running AWAY from IGN, because none of these games will outscore Stardew Valley.:blessed:

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic