19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

At least last years model is still getting updates, unlike your note 7 LOL

ghosts is now spending more time talking about Samsung phones.

Guess he ran out of things to talk about his iPhone......and he still had 14 hrs of 56mins of screen time to use up :kaz:

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

Kinda like how you ran out of updates. 😂

Your updates REMOVED features :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

........and, apparently, throttle the phone. LOL

Holy shit, Google just beat Apple AGAIN with their games service.

Over 350 apps.........and that includes MORE than just games, that also includes other apps.

$5/month.

But for the first year, it cost $2/month, and they add more and more apps every month. GODDAMN

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Your updates REMOVED features :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

........and, apparently, throttle the phone. LOL

Holy shit, Google just beat Apple AGAIN with their games service.

Over 350 apps.........and that includes MORE than just games, that also includes other apps.

$5/month.

But for the first year, it cost $2/month, and they add more and more apps every month. GODDAMN

Too bad your phone can’t use it!

LMAO!!!!

can you tell me one single app in it? 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Too bad that joke didn't stick................like 3Dtouch.:lawl:

Too bad you’re stuck on lollipop with your note 7...LOL

name a single game on that lil sub, lol, 3+ year old games

meanwhile all of apples games are new and exclusive. Sorry andork 😂

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Too bad you’re stuck on lollipop with your note 7...LOL

name a single game on that lil sub, lol, 3+ year old games

meanwhile all of apples games are new and exclusive. Sorry andork 😂

I got him melting down so bad.

LOL Apple games are exclusive..........cheap knockoffs:tom:

Sorta like their TV division and screens.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I got him melting down so bad.

LOL Apple games are exclusive..........cheap knockoffs:tom:

Sorta like their TV division and screens.

Cheap knockoffs... the flagship title for google play is from 2014, and on iOS. LMAO. Sounds about right. 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

Cheap knockoffs... the flagship title for google play is from 2014, and on iOS. LMAO. Sounds about right. 

That's odd, because the screen technology on the new iPhone appears to come from Samsung......back in 2014, as well

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's odd, because the screen technology on the new iPhone appears to come from Samsung......back in 2014, as well

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Well, best in the world for mobile display. Not sure what’s so 2014 about that. 

but those games, yikes. Failed hard there LOL, google play pass... how to get 5+ year old games for cheap. Lmao. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Well, best in the world for mobile display. Not sure what’s so 2014 about that. 

but those games, yikes. Failed hard there LOL, google play pass... how to get 5+ year old games for cheap. Lmao. 

Whereas you're paying how much for cheap knockoff games from no-name studios?

Can you list me one game there that's as good a quality as, say.......Stardew Valley?

Just now, jehurey said:

Whereas you're paying how much for cheap knockoff games from no-name studios?

Can you list me one game there that's as good a quality as, say.......Stardew Valley?

The vast majority. 

but, you don’t need to take my word for it. Just read some reviews. 😉

https://www.tomsguide.com/reviews/apple-arcade

51 minutes ago, -GD- said:

eh, you can probably find them cheaper (i believe they are  under $300 refurbished by apple). but hey, beats spending $1,000+ on a phone. 

Yeah I'm definitely not looking at $1,000+. I mean the phones under $200 are well beyond good enough for my use case, but I enjoy what you get by spending a bit more to get into the flagships. Especially since I buy a new phone so rarely it's worth it for the extra OS support alone.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

The iPhone 11 is 699. It’s like 9$ a month a payment plan @Hot Sauce, why not just grab that 

I prefer to just pay outright and plan to snag an 11.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Lots of carrier promotions going on currently. 

Yeah, that's why I'm leaning towards the 11 over an older iPhone. Buying and activating an 11 through Sam's Club on Verizon nets $350 in Mastercard gift cards. Gotta sign up for an unlimited plan for 6 months which is a bit of a waste for me as I have no need for unlimited data. At $35 more per month than their prepaid plan or some other MVNO it's really only a net of $140 but that still puts the 11 at $560 effectively.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Yeah I'm definitely not looking at $1,000+. I mean the phones under $200 are well beyond good enough for my use case, but I enjoy what you get by spending a bit more to get into the flagships. Especially since I buy a new phone so rarely it's worth it for the extra OS support alone.

I prefer to just pay outright and plan to snag an 11.

Yeah, that's why I'm leaning towards the 11 over an older iPhone. Buying and activating an 11 through Sam's Club on Verizon nets $350 in Mastercard gift cards. Gotta sign up for an unlimited plan for 6 months which is a bit of a waste for me as I have no need for unlimited data. At $35 more per month than their prepaid plan or some other MVNO it's really only a net of $140 but that still puts the 11 at $560 effectively.

It’s worth it. There is a bit of future proofing to it, the phone will be fine for 3-4 years. Battery may be an issue down the road, but generally Apple has promos to give batteries away next to nothing every year or two. 

i

The really nice thing able Apple Arcade is it works across the whole ecosystem. Meaning I can get these games on iphone, iPad, or Apple TV. Progressions syncs as well. 

no one owns an android tablet, and if you do, these apps likely aren’t even on it. I doubt any of them support android tv or whatever that equivalent is. 

lastly google will simply remove titles as they see fit. Bout the service for something specific? Better Hope it’s still there next month, lol. 

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic