9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The vast majority. 

but, you don’t need to take my word for it. Just read some reviews. 😉

https://www.tomsguide.com/reviews/apple-arcade

Nope, sorry.

You couldn't name ONE game...............ONE game?????:drake:

And you're a bad salesman, man nobody is wanting to buy the new iPhones.

And you're trying to justify Apple's crappy services by telling people.............."but you use their CRAPPY SERVICE across MULTIPLE devices!!!!"

:lawl:This is fantastic to watch.

• Sad 1
  • Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, sorry.

You couldn't name ONE game...............ONE game?????:drake:

And you're a bad salesman, man nobody is wanting to buy the new iPhones.

And you're trying to justify Apple's crappy services by telling people.............."but you use their CRAPPY SERVICE across MULTIPLE devices!!!!"

:lawl:This is fantastic to watch.

Lol. Have fun with your games from 2014, bro. 

the real ones will be playing Apple Arcade. 😍

btw... the iPhone 11 has already outsold the note 10.😂😂😂😂

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Lol. Have fun with your games from 2014, bro. 

the real ones will be playing Apple Arcade. 😍

btw... the iPhone 11 has already outsold the note 10.😂😂😂😂

He ran away after I asked him for just ONE GAME.

Just one measly game :lawl::lawl:

• Sad 1
Just now, ghostz said:

And more so... championing phones you don’t own LOL

It's all jealousy.  He is clearly bitter he cant afford new phones.  12 year old have new phones , lol jerry has an old phone and a male roommate lmao

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

It's all jealousy.  He is clearly bitter he cant afford new phones.  12 year old have new phones , lol jerry has an old phone and a male roommate lmao

Luckily google play pass is $2 a month for the first year, he can now play games that were available on the iPhone 3GS lmao

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao he isn't even getting that. ......unless he finds a coupon ROFL

10 day free trial tho :mjgrin:

😂😂😂😂. This shit is perfect for Jerry tho, not one new or exclusive app or game. He wants to be on iOS so badly, at least now he can play some of the games most of us played a half a decade ago. 

the craziest thing is, I like android too lol. Jerry doesn’t, and you can tell, because he doesn’t even talk about why he likes it, lol just that displays and batteries don’t matter anymore. 

I wanna see if he can hold onto that note 7 for 5 more years. I bet he does. 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, JONBpc said:

Well it's not like he is using his phone to contact people.  He lives with his family LOL

He doesn’t even use his phone to post. He one time laughed at me and called me stupid for using a phone to post on SW. 

shows how truly awful his phone is. Lol  jerry sits at a desktop legit all day. 

Edited by ghostz

50% battery after being off charger since 8 am. Not bad Apple, not bad at all.  740 pm now. 

I was expecting lower as I had no WiFi on today and sprint sucks. A friend with AT&T and similar usage today is still at 65. Pretty wild. 

Edited by ghostz
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They're trying so hard to console each other.

No surprise that they found common ground, since they both come from platforms that failed and are lacking in good games.:tom:

Every game you boated about ITT is on iOS and was likely on iOS before it was released on android. 

😂

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Every game you boated about ITT is on iOS and was likely on iOS before it was released on android. 

😂

And he still can't name one game.

He's avoided it like 4 times now.

Tell me, does Apple have those game games on their $5/month service............or no-name games from unproven developers.

I mean.......why spend money on Netflix with tv series that people already know about, when I can sign up to Crackle for SOME EXCLUSIVE shit that nobody knows of.:idid:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And he still can't name one game.

He's avoided it like 4 times now.

Tell me, does Apple have those game games on their $5/month service............or no-name games from unproven developers.

I mean.......why spend money on Netflix with tv series that people already know about, when I can sign up to Crackle for SOME EXCLUSIVE shit that nobody knows of.:idid:

There’s an entire thread on this site dedicated to answering your question. 🥳

Like I said bro, enjoy your games from 2014. The rest of us will have exclusive access to top of the line games on mobile. 

while you know, we already have your entire lineup available as well. 😉

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic