7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, his main reason was the discount on the phone.

And he just confirmed it.........they discounted the phone.

Sorry.

But thanks on the thread title declaring my phone the best in the world, you didn't have to do something so nice for me.

They discounted the phone to retain him as a customer. Can you read? :kaz:

@-GD- I think Jerry needs you to clarify.. again Lol

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, his main reason was the discount on the phone.

And he just confirmed it.........they discounted the phone.

Sorry.

But thanks on the thread title declaring my phone the best in the world, you didn't have to do something so nice for me.

Galaxy Note 10 & Galaxy Note 10 Plus Were Collectively Able to Sell 1 Million Units in 25 Days

LMAOOOO and most were BOGO sales, meaning it sold 500k 

:kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Thank you Jerry for making the iPhone not only the most popular phone, but the most popular topic o. SW. 

well done :love:

Thank you for making this thread actually about my Samsung Galaxy Note, the best phone in the world.

You already admitted that.:blessed:

Looking at the AT&T store, its obvious that GD didn't even get a special deal.

$300 back when getting a new iPhone.

$10 off  your monthly bill when you switch to Autopay and Paperless Billing (that's new, they never had that when I was with AT&T 2 years ago).

Those are the things GD got.................standard.

AT&T is need to PAY PEOPLE to get them to buy new iPhones. Coming from a company like AT&T, it really shows some motivation on their part.

Just now, ghostz said:

Galaxy Note 10 & Galaxy Note 10 Plus Were Collectively Able to Sell 1 Million Units in 25 Days

LMAOOOO and most were BOGO sales, meaning it sold 500k 

:kaz:

Another topic change. Don't give up!!

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Must have missed the part where he said iPhone 11 Pro Max, $800.:reg:

i did get it for $800....with a 2 year contract. i was contract-free before.  providers make so much money off of money services (not hardware), that they can give buyer credits to keep customers. but, the contract is actually the same monthly plan i already had, instead they knocked off $10. how could i refuse? so, the actual price of the  phone is $1,249.99. it's even stated in the agreement. however, the form also shows the $450 credit and a free $70 case. 

Edited by -GD-
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Actually we're appreciating AT7T's effort to move heaven and earth to get GD to finally buy a new iPhone.

Good on AT&T for helping "grease the wheels" that clearly needed greasing.:blessed:

70 million vs.... 1 million

Note 10: So bad, not even Jerry wants it

:ovolol:

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i did get it for $800....with a 2 year contract. i was contract-free before.  providers make so much money off of money services (not hardware), that they can give buyer credits to keep customers. but, the contract is actually the same monthly plan i already had, instead they knocked off $10. how could i refuse? so, the actual price of the  phone is $1,249.99. it's even stated in the agreement. however, the form also shows the $450 credit and a free $70 case. 

Jerry isn’t used to getting any trade in value for his old phone. His note 7 has about a $15 trade in value at this point, lol. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Yup, they basically treated you like a new customer sign-up, even though you were a current customer.

So, a $300 gift card, or they probably immediately applied that to the phone, And I think their Unlimited Plans have lowered down to $70 now, and $80 with all the bells and whistles.

And they'd take an additional $10/month off if you sign up for Autopay and Paperless Billing.

Those are getting close to T-mobile prices. That's pretty cool that AT&T is trying do a better job than two years ago.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry isn’t used to getting any trade in value for his old phone. His note 7 has about a $15 trade in value at this point, lol. 

Actually he said that AT&T just straight-up slashed the prices for an iPhone that's barely 5 days old.

Good for AT&T on knowing what products clearly need additional incentive.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup, they basically treated you like a new customer sign-up, even though you were a current customer.

So, a $300 gift card, or they probably immediately applied that to the phone, And I think their Unlimited Plans have lowered down to $70 now, and $80 with all the bells and whistles.

And they'd take an additional $10/month off if you sign up for Autopay and Paperless Billing.

Those are getting close to T-mobile prices. That's pretty cool that AT&T is trying do a better job than two years ago.

Actually he said that AT&T just straight-up slashed the prices for an iPhone that's barely 5 days old.

Good for AT&T on knowing what products clearly need additional incentive.:blessed:

Because he traded in his 7 :tom5:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Because he traded in his 7 :tom5:

Nope.........you can clearly see it directly from AT&T's wireless website right now.

They're offering people hundreds of dollars in incentives to get people to buy the iPhone.:blessed:

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

to be fair, they said they could give me a much larger purchase credit for the note 10. but i said i wasn't interested, since i just like iphone (i'm sure the note is a fine phone)

LMFAO

Jerry legit got curbstomped by this post. 

And this my friends, is why there will be no note 11. Shit just doesn’t sell

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic