• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

actually, i didn't trade it. it's my backup phone, in case anything ever happens to my new one. 

LOL ghost just got proven wrong.

AT&T straight up just knocked off $450 for the iPhone, they were so desperate.:lawl::lawl:

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg"I'm begging ya!"

Just now, ghostz said:

Lmao they offered him more for the note 10 :kaz:

he STILL said no :kaz:

Actually the discounts at the same amount because the Note has a lower MSRP.......his final price is lower.

You lost it, again:lawl:

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg"I'm beggin' ya to take this iPhone off ma hands!"

Just now, jehurey said:

Actually the discounts at the same amount because the Note has a lower MSRP.......his final price is lower.

You lost it, again:lawl:

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg"I'm beggin' ya to take this iPhone off ma hands!"

He straight up said a larger credit

AND a cheaper phone

AND he still didn’t want it :kaz:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

He straight up said a larger credit

AND a cheaper phone

AND he still didn’t want it :kaz:

He didn't say the credit amount. Forgot that part, didn't ya?:reg:

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg"Please, you need to buy this iPhone!"

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

no clue. i didn't ask. i just said i wasn't interested, and i wanted to go with the iphone. 

Damn  @jehurey   basically saying they could have offered it for Free and he would noped that shit. 

must be what most of the world thinks, considering it’s barely over a million units in almost two months... LOL

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

If you can do math, 350 + tax. He would rather pay DOUBLE for the iPhone Lmao

LOL, that's not even close to correct, that I actually chuckled.

I'm predicting that, from your perspective GD.........the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 was a final price of $800.

And the final price of a Note 11 Plus 256GB was $650, and you interpret that as $150 more in discounts.

It wouldn't be.The Note 11 Plus is $1100 MSRP........$600 off would bring it down to $500.

There's no way you would have that price. It was probably a final price of $650, and that's mostly due to the lower MSRP for Galaxy Notes.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

$350 for the note seems about right. Maybe a bit over priced, but I’m surprised it’s selling so badly being sold at such a discount. Wow!

Try again.

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg"my manager said if I don't sell this iPhone, he'll fire me!!"

Just now, ghostz said:

$350 for the note seems about right. Maybe a bit over priced, but I’m surprised it’s selling so badly being sold at such a discount. Wow!

to be fair,  it's like hyundai and toyota. since toyota has far better resale value, you get less buyer credits with toyota than what hyundai offers. yet, hyundai wins  (according to edmunds) in competitive classes (the tuscon beat the rav 4 in overall score and in many categories, despite the tuscon being cheaper). 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, that's not even close to correct, that I actually chuckled.

I'm predicting that, from your perspective GD.........the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 was a final price of $800.

And the final price of a Note 11 Plus 256GB was $650, and you interpret that as $150 more in discounts.

It wouldn't be.The Note 11 Plus is $1100 MSRP........$600 off would bring it down to $500.

There's no way you would have that price. It was probably a final price of $650, and that's mostly due to the lower MSRP for Galaxy Notes.

Try again.

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg"my manager said if I don't sell this iPhone, he'll fire me!!"

LMAO

BU BU U R LYIN GAME DRUNK ;( 

lmfao. Discussion over, note 10 is Trash and no one wants it. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

to be fair,  it's like hyundai and toyota. since toyota has far better resale value, you get less buyer credits with toyota than what hyundai offers. yet, hyundai wins  (according to edmunds) in competitive classes (the tuscon beat the rav 4 in overall score and in many categories, despite the tuscon being cheaper). 

:vince::vince::vince::vince:

GD just decided to rip ghost a new asshole.

GD is just thinking about that resale value when dumping that later on.

That's smaht.........smaht thinking

Just now, ghostz said:

LMAO

BU BU U R LYIN GAME DRUNK ;( 

lmfao. Discussion over, note 10 is Trash and no one wants it. 

Ghost has been Checkmate'd........by GD :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Just now, -GD- said:

all in all, both phones seem stellar. i just picked iphone because i love imessage, its incredible camera and ecosystem. plus, i'm happy with ios. it really comes down to preference. 

Funny, Jerry also thinks iMessage is worse than sms, the camera is awful, and apps are worse on ios

LOL

he actually thinks those things

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:vince::vince::vince::vince:

GD just decided to rip ghost a new asshole.

GD is just thinking about that resale value when dumping that later on.

That's smaht.........smaht thinking

Ghost has been Checkmate'd........by GD :blessed::blessed::blessed:

He bought a iPhone over the Note. 

you lost, and just called him smart for buying something with resell value vs something that doesn’t. LMAO

Edited by ghostz
  • madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic