Luigi's Mansion 3 previews are glowing - "the best Halloween game ever" "Best visuals on Switch bar NONE"

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Better yet, just buy another pair of Joycons... you'll likely need those pieces of shit anyway when your other ones fuck up then you'll have another one to swap with.. and then when those ones fuck up, you can send them to get fixed, and so on and so on....

:hest: 

Ha I want to do that. But I hate spending money on shit I know will break. I wish they would just fix the issue and release revamped ones. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Actually, I have a relative with cancer and I’m paying their bills. So...money is a bit tight 

That sucks.  Sorry to hear that.  Going through the trouble of doing a scummy thing just to play LM3 before you controller comes back still isn't acceptable.  It's shit like that which is the reason why we pay so god damn much in the first place.

Just hold off until it comes.  LM3 ain't going nowhere.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

That sucks.  Sorry to hear that.  Going through the trouble of doing a scummy thing just to play LM3 before you controller comes back still isn't acceptable.  It's shit like that which is the reason why we pay so god damn much in the first place.

Just hold off until it comes.  LM3 ain't going nowhere.

Eh I probably won’t play Luigi for a while anyhow. I don’t have a lot of time, and I’d want to play it at the station (preferably with joycons). 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Eh, I don’t feel like spending $60 on something that I use as a handheld. I almost got one last week. But I said fuck it 

I often set my switch on a table and play with a pro controller.  I love playing that way

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, -GD- said:

Eh, I don’t feel like spending $60 on something that I use as a handheld. I almost got one last week. But I said fuck it 

You'll still need to buy one since that joycon will last you a couple of months then die again.

Any joy con that you buy will crap out eventually.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

You'll still need to buy one since that joycon will last you a couple of months then die again.

Any joy con that you buy will crap out eventually.

yeah, that's pretty disappointing.