The Outer Worlds - Official Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't spend it all in one place, young man.

It started a bit slow but I'm getting really into it. It feels a lot more like New Vegas. Damn, Bethesda reaaally milked and killed Fallout 

max charisma, always.

1 hour ago, Casual said:

Yeah thanks MS for making such a shitty system that you were forced to provide a subscription service that gives you access to the games for pennies on the dollar in order to make your platform even remotely intriguing 

:kaz:

target eliminated pew pew pew

2 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

Point is even haters like you are buying into game pass. Let’s hear it.  Say thank you Microsoft. You should suck Phil’s dick. 

Poor lemmings are celebrating earning a whole dollar

And it only took them about 6 years into the console gen to get it.

Congratulations on achieving what Jack in the Box does with their crappy tacos every few seconds across America.

Qng4JZ.gif

Edited by jehurey
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Poor lemmings are celebrating earning a whole dollar

And it only took them about 6 years into the console gen to get it.

Congratulations on achieving what Jack in the Box does with their crappy tacos every few seconds across America.

Qng4JZ.gif

Last time I checked MS corp is worth a Trillion.. More than Sony and Nintendo.. I wonder if it's even worth more than both combined? :D that would be hilarious af..

So we can argue one way but it's a catch 22 for you. 

Only earned a dollar? Company worth a Trillion

or 

MS sucks and fuck them but I'll buy into it and admit that it Gamepass and Microsoft have games.

Why don't you play it on ps4?:D 

Anyone who got it from Gamepass are true hypocrites.  Laugh at the Xbox and then buy into and encourage their product. 

/thread

Edited by Spicalicious
1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

Last time I checked MS corp is worth a Trillion.. More than Sony and Nintendo.. I wonder if it's even worth more than both combined? :D that would be hilarious af..

So we can argue one way but it's a catch 22 for you. 

Only earned a dollar? Company worth a Trillion

or 

MS sucks and fuck them but I'll buy into it and admit that it Gamepass and Microsoft have games.

Why don't you play it on ps4?:D 

Anyone who got it from Gamepass are true hypocrites.  Laugh at the Xbox and then buy into and encourage their product. 

/thread

How much is Microsoft's Xbox division worth?

$:poop: 

Played a bit.

I liked it. Definitely feels like a proper western rpg.

I started out with a character specialized in charisma, intelligence and stealth.

Sharp visuals, love the colors, a bit dated but good nonetheless at 4k.

Love the humor.

I laughed at the part the computer trusts me right away as to be their new owner even though I told her the previous owner died.

I was like "You just want me to say I am the commander so you can fly away right?"

And the computer answers "yeah..." :tom:

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Played a bit.

I liked it. Definitely feels like a proper western rpg.

I started out with a character specialized in charisma, intelligence and stealth.

Sharp visuals, love the colors, a bit dated but good nonetheless at 4k.

Love the humor.

I laughed at the part the computer trusts me right away as to be their new owner even though I told her the previous owner died.

I was like "You just want me to say I am the commander so you can fly away right?"

And the computer answers "yeah..." :tom:

The humor is very intelligently written, it's not campy or corny to the point of going too far. It's witty and entertaining. 

7 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

The perk at 20 in Lockpicking is really good. The 1 pick locks are everywhere.

I'm not even sure what I am looking at when there is a item that requires lockpicking.  There's this circular thing, with numbers on it.

I'll try to take a screenshot to see if I can break it down and see what it means.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Anyone else find the combat feels a bit....pants? :] I put all my shit into guns too but some enemies just feel like bullet sponges, which isn't too surprising for an Obsidian game.

How far in are you? Guns are terrible at the start. Once you start getting assault rifles and tactical shotguns it gets a lot better.

The first 'real' weapons vendor has a sniper rifle that lets you one shot most enemies from stealth or if you hit a weak point. I can pull up to a group of 4 marauders/outlaws, pop the first guy from stealth, then headshot the other 3 using the slow down thing and they'll never even get off a shot. Even primal behemoths don't survive more than one sniper shot from stealth and a trio of tactical shotgun rounds to the face from the slow down thing.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm not even sure what I am looking at when there is a item that requires lockpicking.  There's this circular thing, with numbers on it.

I'll try to take a screenshot to see if I can break it down and see what it means.

Top row: Lockpick skill / Lockpick skill required to open lock

Bottom row: Mag-Picks in your possession / Mag-Picks required to open lock

The Mag-Picks required to open a lock get consumed if you open that lock via lockpicking.

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Anyone else find the combat feels a bit....pants? :] I put all my shit into guns too but some enemies just feel like bullet sponges, which isn't too surprising for an Obsidian game.

The combat is pretty mediocre.  I definitely enjoyed fo4s better . I'm surprisingly interested in the missions so far tho . Cant wait to sink in more time tomorrow .

I ended up scouring as much as the area around Edgewater before actually entering inside. Some decent loot, and some interesting mods I found. Pretty satisfied with my Sneak/Tech build with a lil dash of melee and small weapon throw in.  I want to have to right weapons and armor to modify, because that will probably help compensate for my lack of strength/defense.

7 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

How far in are you? Guns are terrible at the start. Once you start getting assault rifles and tactical shotguns it gets a lot better.

The first 'real' weapons vendor has a sniper rifle that lets you one shot most enemies from stealth or if you hit a weak point. I can pull up to a group of 4 marauders/outlaws, pop the first guy from stealth, then headshot the other 3 using the slow down thing and they'll never even get off a shot. Even primal behemoths don't survive more than one sniper shot from stealth and a trio of tactical shotgun rounds to the face from the slow down thing.

Just doing missions around Edgewater.

It feels weird needing to give an enemy 3 pointblank shotgun blasts to the head to kill them. I know it’s an RPG but still...