Death Stranding final score predictions

Who knows what in the hell is going to happen with this, go wild :reg:

Meta: 76/100

I'm not even going to guess GS or IGN, I have no idea what in the hell is going to happen and I'm expecting scores from 5/10 - 10/10 all over the place. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Yeah I think the meta score will be in the 70's, and probably in the lower 70's.

He doesn't have the advantage of Metal Gear nostalgia and gamers' pathetic adoration for the Snake character.

Norman Reedus is somebody you either already love, or you don't care for. Even then I doubt anybody besides ridiculously hardcore Walking Dead fans actually "love" Norman Reedus.

Edited by jehurey

The embargo going doing a week early is telling.

I'm guessing 9@GS and 9.2@ IGN and 88 meta. It could go any which way, but the latest launch trailer looked really high quality in terms of production quality.

"Death stranding isn't for every gamer, but it's intricate details story telling (or progressing if you can call it that), as well as its large qualmy world is something everybody should (force themselves) try to get into. At least once." 8.0

"I've never been so torn on a review number. At times I wanted to ride the game and give it a 9 or even 10, and at others I couldn't help but think kojima-san didn't care about deluding and bogging down gamers for his 'experiment genre.' Death standings entertainment and content much time is like its enemies, you really can't see anything to do. You gotta use your imagination. And that's truly frightening."

Edited by kokujin