lol this thread at REEEra where they justify being racist to white people

https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-father-is-shown-mistreating-his-child-while-playing-fortnite-streaming-the-mother-has-been-arrested.160158/

It's not racism if they're white :cry:  Don't dogpile on him guys... he's black! 

Then if anyone says anything.. they're called a snowflake :tom: 

That fucking forum :D 

Edited by Remij_

Mistreat my people. :tear2: That dude couldn't give two fucks about any of "his people" just like any normal person. :tom: It's just a platform he uses to reveal his true identity. He's a cock sucker and always will be including anyone who dismissed what he said.

Regarding the asshole that smacked his kid. What a prick. I don't give a fuck if you're yellow, white, black, brown, etc... you have a kid you have a responsibility to attend to that kid. That pussy is more concerned about dying in literally the most awful shit game than his crying, attention deprived child. Fortnite. :hest:  He got what he deserved. I think they said child protective services got involved and they both got arrested. That's what happens when you are a dipshit in every sense of the word and publicly broadcast your stupidity.

Edited by lynux3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Changing the actual definition of racism too :D

But sheesh that vid. That was hard to watch. What absolute dogshit of parents. 

I know.  Those people deserve to go to hell.

Thankfully this was caught on camera and the kid is now in protective services.

9 hours ago, Remij_ said:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-father-is-shown-mistreating-his-child-while-playing-fortnite-streaming-the-mother-has-been-arrested.160158/

It's not racism if they're white :cry:  Don't dogpile on him guys... he's black! 

Then if anyone says anything.. they're called a snowflake :tom: 

That fucking forum :D 

Check the thread again.   Its closed,  the black guy got called out for his racist comments against white people and got banned.   Several other got banned for it too. 

:shrug:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Check the thread again.   Its closed,  the black guy got called out for his racist comments against white people and got banned.   Several other got banned for it too. 

:shrug:

It was closed before I posted it.  I simply posted it to show how completely idiotic some of them are and how they try to justify their racism.

Good to see he got banned.... for 1 day.. :roll: 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It was closed before I posted it.  I simply posted it to show how completely idiotic some of them are and how they try to justify their racism.

Good to see he got banned.... for 1 day.. :roll: 

Maybe they should here where blatant racism doesn't get you banned :whoo: