it took 200,000 years to reach 1 billion people, 200 to reach 7 billion

Honestly we will probably get to an over population point where all civilized countries will have to put a plan in place to keep the population in control. If we don't see this in our lifetime , our kids probably will. 

We probably lived in the best time period. Everything after us will probably be fucked.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

so many chadds. so many chyaaads. fucking all the laads. i'm dying. dying. not like the populayshun.   :D

I dunno. Shit will get tougher to fit in crannies. I imagine people and stinky indians will eventually stop wanting to fuck.  Human beings also need a more creative transition than "shit one out. raise it feed it dont let it die. have it go through compulsary school. have it go to college and major in something they never comprehend or master. send them out into the slave work life never amounting into much of anything but a half competent wage earner," IF we're gonna have 14 billion of us.  Serious.  Kill some people and seng me that YENG moeny if that's the case.

A man ejaculates 75 million people in one load so thinking half the population is male which is 3.5 billion; 3/5 of the 3.5 billion are cumming so that would be 2.1 billion are cumming 75 million people. Therefore there's a lot more than that much people on the earth. 2.1 billion X 75 million = which is a fucking lot - the windows calculator won't even compute the amount of zero's. Plus you add the 7 billion because I was only considering the semen.

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Honestly we will probably get to an over population point where all civilized countries will have to put a plan in place to keep the population in control. If we don't see this in our lifetime , our kids probably will. 

We probably lived in the best time period. Everything after us will probably be fucked.

no it won't, dumbass :tom:  not until like 2300 where scientists find minor traces of GD dna that lets you grow body hair and a mustache