No one company has ever scored a knock-out blow on the Playstation,

When Sony dropped the PS1 it basically came from nowhere, stole the industry away from Nintendo and hung Sega out to dry. 

The Playstation 2 was an absolute domination. A hammer blow. Still the best selling console of all time (I think?). Nailed the coffin shut on Sega. Nintendo and Microsoft never came close. Massive third party developers made exclusives games for it (like GTA, MGS, FF) because it was barely worth putting them on other consoles. 

The Playstation 3 was the only wobble, and still its more of a messy scrap between all three companies than any one clear winner. The Wii was fad garbage that is often disregarded as competition for the PS3 and 360. This was Microsoft best shot at winning the generation after Sony marketting went into self destruct mode. And still, STILL, MS couldn't do it. Ended up neck and neck in sales with PS3 having argably the better exlcuisves over the gen - at least the most varied rather than GEARSHALOFORZA. 

PS4 was flashback to the PS1 days - not crazy levels of consoles sales but still far more than everyone else and games far better than everyone else. 

And lemmings, you think next gen is going to be any different? :mjpls:

Playstation has been the undisputed, the undefeated king for 25 years. 

:deadsuge:

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Ps1 and 2 were cool . 360 gen stole all games away from ps3.

Ps4 was a mistake . Literally only have a few movie games as exclusives.  They are putting their exclusives on xbox and PC.  Everything else they did was mediocre .

Sony will have to innovate to be the leader next gen. They arent really doing anything right now except copying xbox .

Looks like ps5 is gonna be a weak turd. What advantages will it have ?

Power and diversity - xbox 

Nintendo handheld games - ditch

Broken ports and niche jap games - pc 

Sony ? 2 movie games a year that are best on PC? No thanks

lmfao jesus christ. 

If Microsoft wasn't a bunch a morons and ran their business like a real video game company (Nintendo, SEGA, SONY), 

They could rolled the Xbox 360 success into Xbox One, probably wouldn't even needed to make a XB1X because all those 360 gems would have remained exclusive and saw sequels on XB1.  

I'm so disappointed in XBOX, it's the reason I don't play or care for consoles anymore. 

PC is the only way. 

and sometimes Wii-U for my Super Mario Maker kick. 

Edited by The Mother Fucker
Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

If Microsoft wasn't a bunch a morons and ran their business like a real video game company (Nintendo, SEGA, SONY), 

They could rolled the Xbox 360 success into Xbox One, probably wouldn't even needed to make a XB1X because all those 360 gems would have remained exclusive and saw sequels on XB1.  

I'm so disappointed in XBOX, it's the reason I don't play or care for consoles anymore. 

PC is the only way. 

and sometimes Wii-U for my Super Mario Maker kick. 

LMFAO I remember months before launch predicting they would ditch the Kinect in less than one year...motherfuckers had charged 100 premium for that POS and dumped it in six months. Like Sony fucked the pooch with the PS3 but atleast they could blame a legitimate piece of hardware like Blu-Ray if you had to. MS should have known better. 

54 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Ps4 was a mistake . Literally only have a few movie games as exclusives.  They are putting their exclusives on xbox and PC.  Everything else they did was mediocre .

Why do you keep saying this? I don't see sony games on xbox or PC. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

MLB the show is coming to xbox , and pc .

PC has tlou , gow , infamous and other high profile Sony games .

Idiot 

I can't play those on PC unless I pay for PS now. And streaming games sucks. I can play ALL xbox games on PC tho. 

Just stop. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

Cool

LOL I was

gonna comment

that I thought the OP was far exciting. lol i'm not lying. but there's relevncy to all that nerdy shit for me. 

IM GONNA WORK FOR ONE OF THESE MUTHERFUCKIN COMPANIES. YA'LL  WILL BE LICKING MY WAIFU BOOTS IN 20 YEARS FUCKERS.

11 hours ago, kaz said:

I can't play those on PC unless I pay for PS now. And streaming games sucks. I can play ALL xbox games on PC tho. 

Just stop. 

Just because you cant play them doesnt mean they arent playable on PC 

Stop

• NPC 1