The Mandalorian is better than any Star Wars movie

Maybe Rogue One can change my mind, but I doubt it. This show is fucking amazing. Mando is great and I think it's hard to make a character likeable if always wears his helmet. He reminds me of Geralt. 

and baby yoda is so cute :dreamy: 

I have spoken. 

Edited by kaz
49 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's fine I guess, I was excited for it at first but the more it went along the less interested in it I got. The episode length is really a problem as well, everything they try to do feels too rushed and kind of disjointed. 

The episode length is great, I honestly got tired of 50min + episodes in tv shows, i think 30min is the perfect length since I wait until a season is finished before I start watching anyway.

I think the pacing is perfect, some scenes have this rocky kind of moment with the fast forwarding but I like it. I don't think it feels rushed at all, the scenes that matter are really polished and others like ep5 starting right in the middle of a fight have all the info i need to understand whats happening.

It suits the episodic format because I like how they get enough stuff done in one episode with a proper ending for its subplots. 

Edited by kaz

It’s better than the prequels and sequel trilogies. It’s behind Rogue One. I thought the middle episodes were kind of filler and adventure of the week type episodes. The main plot and the first few episodes and the last two episodes were great though. I’m definitely excited for season 2 and that ending of the first season was so unexpected. 

• Upvote 1

It actually feels like what a modern star wars should be. The new trilogy just threw everything they coukd think of into it and it just became a pile of dog poo. Simple is sometimes better. 

• Upvote 1

I will say that the Prequels do have the best light saber battles in the trilogy. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs. Death Maul with Duel of the Fates playing is still awesome. And nothing tops Obi-Wan vs. Anakin on Mustafar in Revenge of the Sith. I really wish Lucas had let someone else just write the dialogue and had a little more input on his screenplays for the prequels. 

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

I will say that the Prequels do have the best light saber battles in the trilogy. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs. Death Maul with Duel of the Fates playing is still awesome. And nothing tops Obi-Wan vs. Anakin on Mustafar in Revenge of the Sith. I really wish Lucas had let someone else just write the dialogue and had a little more input on his screenplays for the prequels. 

Anakin vs Obi Wan was good for like 30 seconds then turns shit.