US Holiday Season Hardware sales numbers, Switch over 2 million in Dec alone, Xbox1 #2 in Dec.

Just now, Remij_ said:

More people own PS4's than Switches...  That's legitimate.

I guess that means PS4's 2019 was better... since more people in 2019 played PS4 than Switch. 

You lose either way... no matter how much you try to downplay :drake:

Guess he ran away from his argument to start another one. :blessed:

Thanks for admitting you lost the argument.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

profitability over numbers sold. They are over 106m and the gen is ending so they don't really care much about getting more out there tbh. They'd rather make money while selling consoles then just sel

Just look at the amount of TRASH on this system in just over a couple weeks.  

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

No.. sorry.  You're losing both arguments.. :tom5: 

The people have spoken :blessed: 

Nope, let me know when you have a response to what I have already typed and proven to make your comments irrelevant and anecdotal.

Until then, you're definitely done and dusted.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, let me know when you have a response to what I have already typed and proven to make your comments irrelevant and anecdotal.

Until then, you're definitely done and dusted.

My response was and has been, that your data points mean nothing to people... the ones you so clearly hold on to.

The proof is right there.... when you ASK PEOPLE DIRECTLY.

Let me know when you can show that your data points prove that people think Switch was a better console to own in 2019 than any other. :tom5: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

My response was and has been, that your data points mean nothing to people...

No, NPD numbers do mean something.

And people who actually bought something means that they voted with their wallet.......which is the ULTIMATE sign of it meaning something.

And both of those carry more weight than..........you guessed it..........an online web forum poll.

You don't have a response. You have an anecdote.

And I even explained how your anecdote cannot be considered a true measurement on any scientific and mathematical level because of its nature of being a volunteer selectively narrow context.

You don't have a respond for that.

Which means you lost this argument, rather comprehensively.

On your way now.:camby:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They don't mean that gamers think that Switch was the best console of 2019.. :cmpunk1:

They meant enough that people were willing to direct their hard earned cash - a finite resource amongst a finite amount of people - on Switch.

So yeah, it does mean something.  Every dollar directed towards a Switch, was a dollar that the consumer decided to not use for Playstation or Xbox.

I can't really dumb it down anymore for you without resorting to using visuals like they do in elementary school.

Let me know when you have a response for the things already explained to you.  Because you're just making excuses at this point.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They meant enough that people were willing to direct their hard earned cash - a finite resource amongst a finite amount of people - on Switch.

So yeah, it does mean something.  Every dollar directed towards a Switch, was a dollar that the consumer decided to not use for Playstation or Xbox.

But it doesn't mean that people were more satisfied with their Switch in 2019 than they were were their PS4 or Xbox... it just means Nintendo gave them enough of a reason to spend money on their product  :trump: 

To find that out which console people think was best in 2019... you have to ask people that question directly... and people OVERWHELMINGLY voted other consoles as better in 2019.

Edited by Remij_
4 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

in 2018, ps4 was in its 5th year, with 75m sold. switch was in its 2nd year, with 17m sold. switch had no price drops because it was already $299

ps4 in its 2nd year was $399, it’s black friday price was $299 - the price you could get ps4 1 day out of the year was switch’s price all the time

:whoo:

Pick any PS4 year you want.... Switch outsold PS4's peak year for the ENTIRE gen in the US for 2019 :tom5:

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

But it doesn't mean that people were more satisfied with their Switch in 2019 than they were were their PS4 or Xbox... it just means Nintendo gave them enough of a reason to spend money on their product  :trump: 

To find that out which console people think was best in 2019... you have to ask people that question directly... and people OVERWHELMINGLY voted other consoles as better in 2019.

Sorry.......we're not changing the topic to "satisfaction" in the short-term or long-term.

It was very simple: Do people "give a fuck about it"

The answer is yes, by a near 2:1 margin during the year 2019.

I'll call out the tangent, everytime.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Which system had more exclusives than Switch in 2019? :smugcena:

That's not an answer to my question...

And since it's NOT stated anywhere, I'd say the PC has more.. since 9/50 listed games on Switch are exclusive, and 12/50 on PC are exclusive.

:shrug: 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Pick any PS4 year you want.... Switch outsold PS4's peak year for the ENTIRE gen in the US for 2019 :tom5:

im looking at launch aligned years

ps4 year 1 & 2 = $400

ps4 year 3 = $350; introduced $400 sku (pro)

switch year 1 - 3 = $300

swtich year 3 = introduced $200 sku (lite)

:mjpls:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry.......we're not changing the topic to "satisfaction" in the short-term or long-term.

It was very simple: Do people "give a fuck about it"

The answer is yes, by a near 2:1 margin during the year 2019.

I'll call out the tangent, everytime.

Sorry... but you are insinuating that what you are saying makes Switch a better system than the others in 2019...

I'm telling you that you're wrong... and what you're implying with your data points doesn't confirm that.  STOP insinuating that Switch is the best platform of 2019 because of those points... and I'll stop responding.

Because when asked DIRECTLY... about which platform people thought was best in 2019... they overwhelmingly chose other platforms over Switch. :shrug:

Switch got BTFU and those guys HATE xbox there. Just shows you how bad Switch sucks. Its a tough spot, as sheep hide behind PS4 most of the year....now they try to defend Nintendo and end up just lying about stuff.