NBA player Rudy Gobert touches all mics/recorders as a joke, contracts coronavirus, teams quarantined, NBA suspending season

apparently he thought it was "made up concern" :deadronda:

ES3mrstXsAEcAc3.png

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28887560/nba-suspends-season-further-notice-player-tests-positive-coronavirus

NBA suspends season until further notice after player tests positive for the coronavirus

6:38 PM PT
  • ESPN

The NBA announced that it has suspended its season until further notice after the completion of Wednesday night's games after a member of the Utah Jazz preliminarily tested positive for the coronavirus.

The player is the Jazz's Rudy Gobert, sources told ESPN. That led the Jazz's game at Oklahoma City to be postponed just before tipoff.

The NBA said it "will use this hiatus to determine next steps for moving forward in regard to the coronavirus pandemic."

If I was those reporters, I’d be shitting bricks right now. What a god damn moron

Just go straight to the finals have Lakers and Bucks play in an empty arena, use people in hazmat suits spray down everything in disinfectant, test everyone before and after the game, and end the season.

Apparently, just minutes before the game was going to begin.......the team or arena doctor rushed to the court and spoke with officials and said that they couldn't start the game.

I believe Gobert was already en route to the hospital, or at the hospital. And the doctor said that they were awaiting the results.

So that led to a postponement of the game start time. And once they found out that he did, indeed, have the virus, they cancelled the game.

And then 10 minutes later, the NBA issued a press release saying that the season is cancelled.

I bet they could re-start the season after June, finish it out with all the players rested, and a real combative playoff.

Some people are reporting Emmanuel Muiday has also contracted the virus but still unconfirmed by the NBA. Does seem strange he was taken to the hospital before the game last night and there’s still no official word from the league.

5 minutes ago, Delita said:

Some people are reporting Emmanuel Muiday has also contracted the virus but still unconfirmed by the NBA. Does seem strange he was taken to the hospital before the game last night and there’s still no official word from the league.

I'd imagine a lot of guys will end up with it. Too much interaction. I mean Serge Ibaka is out here kissing the ball that Gobert touches after every free throw. 

Just the ripple effect will result in a good portion of the league contracting it. 

The players at least won't be at much risk since they're probably among the healthiest people out there. Except Embiid, that dude might die 

15 minutes ago, Casual said:

The players at least won't be at much risk since they're probably among the healthiest people out there. Except Embiid, that dude might die 

It could expose underlying heath issues though... so nobody is in the clear unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It could expose underlying heath issues though... so nobody is in the clear unfortunately.

Yeah fair point. Probably a lot of things out there that are otherwise manageable and maybe not noticeable to outsiders (diabetes for example).

My work still hasn't closed, which is kinda embarrassing since Im in the healthcare industry. 

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

This fucking guy.

:D  i hope the guy gets gangbanged after they recover, the guy sounds like a real gobert