Yes, all white people are racist

there goes this minstrel ass ugly nigga. So fucking burnt and angry. Dude you don't have a nice bone on your body, because you're an insecure shitbag. The reason YOU called me an uncle tom, is because  you are full of hate.  Being nice to you lasted 2 days. I wish you admitted how miserable you are inside, and left the world alone. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That kind of shit sets us back. I fucking hate cunts like her.  She has no idea how privileged she is. She can make a video post it for the world to see and call all white people racists and noth

Hey guys, why are Mexicans bad at playing Uno?    

she just needs to get dicked right 

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, kokujin said:

there goes this minstrel ass ugly nigga. So fucking burnt and angry. Dude you don't have a nice bone on your body, because you're an insecure shitbag. The reason YOU called me an uncle tom, is because  you are full of hate.  Being nice to you lasted 2 days. I wish you admitted how miserable you are inside, and left the world alone. 

lol This angry dirt gremlin. 

• Sad 1

Everyone needs to be responsible for their personal actions and behavior and understand how that reflects on the image of 'their' people as a whole. Not everything is negatively racist in the ethos of treating people poorly for the lack of a reason or out of malice, communities and groups of people set a precedent for their race which becomes by and large how they're viewed.

There's proportionality for everything, take legal and criminal matters as an example. When your race makes up a certain percentage of the population and the commission of crime from your race far outweighs your presence you're going to be profiled, people are going to be more cautious around you because the risk to them is appropriately elevated. Is that a form of racism? Sure, but it's wholly justifiable as a means of precaution and protection, and anyone saying otherwise is lying not only to themselves but outwardly as well. 

Self preservation and protection are more important than worrying about if you're offending people. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Everyone needs to be responsible for their personal actions and behavior and understand how that reflects on the image of 'their' people as a whole. Not everything is negatively racist in the ethos of treating people poorly for the lack of a reason or out of malice, communities and groups of people set a precedent for their race which becomes by and large how they're viewed.

There's proportionality for everything, take legal and criminal matters as an example. When your race makes up a certain percentage of the population and the commission of crime from your race far outweighs your presence you're going to be profiled, people are going to be more cautious around you because the risk to them is appropriately elevated. Is that a form of racism? Sure, but it's wholly justifiable as a means of precaution and protection, and anyone saying otherwise is lying not only to themselves or outwardly. 

Self preservation and protection are more important than worrying about if you're offending people. 

when you've been hearded into the ghettoes by your own government, pre-labled dangerous and ostracized, you're gonna act out too. It's a bit harder not to see the white cavveat in everything.  So pls don't just think black people wake up and commit more crime.  People who have been historically damaged picked on live in shit out of their original control, are more likely. 

Kinda like how Chimp is just always buttplug angry. Actually he just has PMS and needs to get his teeth knocked out for ever trying this shit in person.  But hay, he lords a forum full of gamers; what an accomplishment. 

Just now, kokujin said:

when you've been hearded into the ghettoes by your own government, pre-labled dangerous and ostracized, you're gonna act out too. It's a bit harder not to see the white cavveat in everything.  So pls don't just think black people wake up and commit more crime.  People who have been historically damaged picked on live in shit out of their original control, are more likely. 

Kinda like how Chimp is just always buttplug angry. Actually he just has PMS and needs to get his teeth knocked out for ever trying this shit in person.  But hay, he lords a forum full of gamers; what an accomplishment. 

And while this might be true and the resulting effect caused by those of the past; that doesn't mean people like me should ignore the present outcomes and results and just live oblivious to the realities because the danger is still there, the threat is still there. 

We can't just act like it's not, and that doesn't make us bad people, it makes us aware. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And while this might be true and the resulting effect caused by those of the past; that doesn't mean people like me should ignore the present outcomes and results and just live oblivious to the realities because the danger is still there, the threat is still there. 

We can't just act like it's not, and that doesn't make us bad people, it makes us aware. 

stop sugar coating it and admit you hate black people, and are scared of them. you're such a pussy ass cracka. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

stop sugar coating it and admit you hate black people, and are scared of them. you're such a pussy ass cracka. 

I don't hate black people and I'm not afraid of them, however it's stupid to put yourself at oblivious and unnecessary risk for the sake of not being called a pussy or offending people.

You're up for a darwin award with your mentality. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't hate black people and I'm not afraid of them, however it's stupid to put yourself at oblivious and unnecessary risk for the sake of not being called a pussy or offending people.

You're up for a darwin award with your mentality. 

lol you are scared of blacks :D you hate them too :D 

• Haha 2
57 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's proportionality for everything, take legal and criminal matters as an example. When your race makes up a certain percentage of the population and the commission of crime from your race far outweighs your presence you're going to be profiled, people are going to be more cautious around you because the risk to them is appropriately elevated. Is that a form of racism? Sure, but it's wholly justifiable as a means of precaution and protection, and anyone saying otherwise is lying not only to themselves but outwardly as well. 

LMFAO, I actually was just going to highlight the part about reflecting an image of their people part as it's obviously a racial thing and cut out the rest only to find the rest is just as racist. 

I go back and forth between pitying people like you and being disgusted not by your racism, but you being too ignorant to realize that you are. 

lol.. anyone seeing the stuff happening on Twitter with that "BlackAF" netflix show?  People are pissed because the characters aren't black enough.

There's going to come a point in time where dark skinned black people and mixed people identifying as black are gonna turn on each other...lol why can't we all just get along and love each other?  The world would be so fucking boring if we were all just one race/culture :( 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

LMFAO, I actually was just going to highlight the part about reflecting an image of their people part as it's obviously a racial thing and cut out the rest only to find the rest is just as racist. 

I go back and forth between pitying people like you and being disgusted not by your racism, but you being too ignorant to realize that you are. 

Racism is a spectrum that everyone falls on.