Yes, all white people are racist

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So? It's a two way street. 

Bombs all along the Canadian Border and The Mexican border. 

American getting blown up, Canadians getting blown up, Texans getting blown up, Mexicans getting blown up. 

You should run for some sort of public office.  Great Plan. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That kind of shit sets us back. I fucking hate cunts like her.  She has no idea how privileged she is. She can make a video post it for the world to see and call all white people racists and noth

Hey guys, why are Mexicans bad at playing Uno?    

she just needs to get dicked right 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

American getting blown up, Canadians getting blown up, Texans getting blown up, Mexicans getting blown up. 

Why would anyone be getting blown up? Why would anyone be crossing over walls and razor wire fences with expressed warning of there being a minefield on the other side?

Are you retarded?

Edited by DynamiteCop!
9 minutes ago, Liquid said:

1. I didn't make this thread, I replied to it. 2. How is this a dead issue?

No, i mean it's a lot of exaggerating and it downplays real racism. there is no problem on this forum yet you guys try to fight over mundane bullshit. I actually didn't mean only you, you just come off as hostile sometimes. :D 

no offense. :D 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why would anyone be getting blown up? Why would anyone be crossing over walls and razor wire fences with expressed warning of there being a minefield on the other side?

Are you retarded?

You're asking me if I'm retarded but you're the one who wants to put mines at the Mexican and Canadian border :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

You're asking me if I'm retarded but you're the one who wants to put mines at the Mexican and Canadian border :lawl:

If people don't break the law and don't violate border security of sovereign nations then there's nothing to worry about. What's the problem?

Just now, Goukosan said:

You can gauge a person's nature by how their reactions. I agree in border enforcement for all countries, but saying that nations should put fucking landmines in place is a level of over reaction that betrays a cruel and sadistic intent. When you view blowing people up is a justified means you have to be a sick fuck. 

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

No, i mean it's a lot of exaggerating and it downplays real racism. there is no problem on this forum yet you guys try to fight over mundane bullshit. I actually didn't mean only you, you just come off as hostile sometimes. :D 

no offense. :D 

and you dont? 

16 minutes ago, Liquid said:

You can gauge a person's nature by how their reactions. I agree in border enforcement for all countries, but saying that nations should put fucking landmines in place is a level of over reaction that betrays a cruel and sadistic intent. When you view blowing people up is a justified means you have to be a sick fuck. 

Exactly, every nation has border enforcement.  But landmines as border enforcement? that's just sick. 

Edited by Goukosan
12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If people don't break the law and don't violate border security of sovereign nations then there's nothing to worry about. What's the problem?

Bro you cannot be this dumb.   Are these bombs blowing up in a Vacuum?  Tell me which law has 100% compliance? 

In states and and countries with death penalties people still commit crimes knowing they will be put to death. 

But you think no knw would actually be killed by your land mines along the Canadian and Mexican border? :lawl:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you cannot be this dumb.   Are these bombs blowing up in a Vacuum?  Tell me which law has 100% compliance? 

In states and and countries with death penalties people still commit crimes knowing they will be put to death. 

But you think no knw would actually be killed by your land mines along the Canadian and Mexican border? :lawl:

Well if they get killed it's a suicide in the commision of a crime. Again, what's the problem?

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Well if they get killed it's a suicide in the commision of a crime. Again, what's the problem?

The punishment doesn't fit the crime dumbass.  Like I said you cannot be this dumb. :grimaceleft:

i think VGKing and pointblank are biased enough and asshole'd bigots.  I think Dyno may trebble on is he snobish towards some poor black people (because it's not his fault).

I don't think ghosts or anyone else is racist.

I actually think Chimp and dark zero are inward racist and too black for their own good (yes that's a jab :D but also a true point).

No, I think 80% of folk are not racist, and critism is a two way street amongst grown individuals. Liquid seems to forget that. 

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

i think VGKing and pointblank are biased enough and asshole'd bigots.  I think Dyno may trebble on is he snobish towards some poor black people (because it's not his fault).

I don't think ghosts or anyone else is racist.

I actually think Chimp and dark zero are inward racist and too black for their own good (yes that's a jab :D but also a true point).

No, I think 80% of folk are not racist, and critism is a two way street amongst grown individuals. Liquid seems to forget that. 

First of all, how much fucking crack did you smoke before 11am today. 

"Inward racist" lmfao how do you make up a term and still manage to use completely incorrectly. 

"Dyno's only racist against poor black people." LULZ poor blax, dey deserve it!  All your bootlicking and groveling and no white boys take you seriously, dirty bitch. 

53 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No one on here is going to tell me I’m racist when most people don’t even know what the word means lmfao. 

bu bu saying Asians are good at math is racistttt wahhhhhhh saying white men cant dance isn’t tho wahhhhhm

go play in traffic. Neither are racist 

Do explain racism to us. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Lol @ people trying to judge any human for judging. It’s literally part of our nature

without judgement we wouldn’t look both ways before crossing streets. 

All people judge all people 

found a pic of your face as you wrote this:

Spoiler

flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg