Hot Sauce’s Top 5 Worst Games That People Really Like *Trigger Warning*

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#3 Breath of the Wild   Fujibayashi: “I have the perfect idea for a new Zelda game: open world.” Miyamoto: “Oh, like Skyrim. That game is very popular.” Fujibayashi: “Like that gam

Same level? Take off your nostalgia goggles.  Blue Dragon is in every way shape better than Chrono Trigger. 

#2 Red Dead Redemption 2 If molasses were a video game it would be Red Dead Redemption 2. A game so fucking slow and boring it has an auto-follow mechanic because the game’s testers kept falli

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

probably still a few one x warriors that think its worth a shit :reg:

Vini uses that every time about how One X has the superior version of that game and how it makes the X better. :mj:

27 minutes ago, Ike said:

Number one should be Elder Scrolls. Boring ass games and full of bugs especially Skyrim.

Oh shit, yeah, that's a good one. That series really is a buggy mess. No idea how people are so forgiving of it.

Ok I mean here is the thing. I don't hold a grudge against anyone for whatever they ever did to me. Or I'm not easily offended by anything. 

Hot Sauce is my enemy now. I hate him.

I don't care if you die, bro, you done it. 

20 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I knew it.:ben:

Also, the game does have Level Scaling. The option is buried in the menus.

dude i remember just now. I played witcher 3 on the hardest difficulty and then got raped by a thousand rats at some point. (it's basically a bug thingy with enemy scaling).

I think it was you who had the same thing happening we talked about it on sidescrollers. :ben: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kaz said:

dude i remember just now. I played witcher 3 on the hardest difficulty and then got raped by a thousand rats at some point. (it's basically a bug thingy with enemy scaling).

I think it was you who had the same thing happening we talked about it on sidescrollers. :ben: 

Holy shit, I remember that.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

:sabu:

Worth the wait.

This is the first time I've heard lack of level scale to be a negative tbh. 

The game does have Level Scaling though. Its an option you can choose to turn on or off.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

This is the first time I've heard lack of level scale to be a negative tbh. 

In most games I prefer it, but in Witcher 3 it really felt like you were blasting past the recommended level for the main storyline by doing side stuff.

I've been meaning to replay it for the DLC since the TV show came out, so with @Sabo pointing out I missed out on togglable level scaling I think I'll give it another go.