Uncharted 4 is garbage

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im clearly in the minority but its my favorite UC since Drake's Fortune. It nailed most of what it tried to do, and the presentation was unbelievable for its time (and honestly theres probably still n

No. Chest hair physics.   Kekeke...     Oh man, good memory....

Second half is stronger than the first half. But yeah, I do agree the game is overrated. Not a garbage game though, its a solid 8.

I couldn't shake a feeling about certain parts of the game though. There were parts that felt like they were simply being created as a Testing Ground to test ideas and build experience for the stuff they want to do for TLOU 2.

Edited by Sabo

Nd was never really good . Uncharted 2 was the best game they made .

Uc3 was meh and 4 wasn't worth playing . Tlou was a 7 and tlou2 is shaping up to be a leftie sjw shitshow that was in such bad shape they had to delay it indefinitely. 

I enjoyed it and thought it had some nice set pieces. However, I do think they should let the series be after this one. It was an appropriate stopping point. UC2 was the high point for the series.

The only thing that bothered me was the story that felt like a carrot on the stick.

They had all of these locations, but they didn't have a good reason to visit all of these locations, other than "OH, actually the person who is behind this treasure left a clue that the treasure is actually somewhere else" Literally their own version of "princess is in another castle".

The open area is cool for what it is, but they improved on that quite a bit with Uncharted Lost Legacy. And I think the small tropical islands really annoyed me because I was expecting the game to be ending, and it gave me platforming and puzzles tasks to do before the game would end.

27 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Nd was never really good . Uncharted 2 was the best game they made .

Uc3 was meh and 4 wasn't worth playing . Tlou was a 7 and tlou2 is shaping up to be a leftie sjw shitshow that was in such bad shape they had to delay it indefinitely. 

TloU was incredibly bad.

It had worse stealth mechanics than Splinter Cell (which came out in 2002) and TloU came in 2013.

The combat was slow, clunky and atrocious.

I stopped right after the flooded part when you are being chased by spores and that big boss from the gym, except you are in a narrow space.

I actually liked the OG and Uncharted 2. But i never played the others. I have a ps3 right next to me, i should get the 3rd one and maybe red dead 1 too

37 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I abandoned it a little more than half way through, it was incredibly boring. 

1. Halo: Combat Evolved

1 minute ago, kaz said:

1. Halo: Combat Evolved

I remember that the PC Demo was the Silent Cartographer level, and I almost abandoned the demo halfway through because it was absolutely mind-boggingly inane with those hallways.

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I got it free and couldn't get more than 3 hours.

it's the exact same game as the first 3, lmfao. 10 my ass. it did nothing exceptional or new at all.

tbh when I think of starting Uncharted 3 I want the exact same thing again. I'm terrified about the supernatural monsters in this one tho. 

the underground gremlin shits in the first one were funny but these narnia civilization blue alien shits were fucking insanely stupid. :scared: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nice hot take.

Doesn't need to be hot to easily undermine your credibility.

It only needs to be lukewarm, because your gaming cred has the consistency of homemade-churned butter. It easily melts away.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Doesn't need to be hot to easily undermine your credibility.

It only needs to be lukewarm, because your gaming cred has the consistency of homemade-churned butter. It easily melts away.

Kind of like your legal status.