Uncharted 4 is garbage

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im clearly in the minority but its my favorite UC since Drake's Fortune. It nailed most of what it tried to do, and the presentation was unbelievable for its time (and honestly theres probably still n

No. Chest hair physics.   Kekeke...     Oh man, good memory....

Im clearly in the minority but its my favorite UC since Drake's Fortune. It nailed most of what it tried to do, and the presentation was unbelievable for its time (and honestly theres probably still no game that can touch its character models & animations).

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Im clearly in the minority but its my favorite UC since Drake's Fortune. It nailed most of what it tried to do, and the presentation was unbelievable for its time (and honestly theres probably still no game that can touch its character models & animations).

this. LL was the tighter experience, but 4 just wow'd me. 

26 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

TloU was incredibly bad.

It had worse stealth mechanics than Splinter Cell (which came out in 2002) and TloU came in 2013.

The combat was slow, clunky and atrocious.

I stopped right after the flooded part when you are being chased by spores and that big boss from the gym, except you are in a narrow space.

the gameplay in tlou was dog shit . Everything else about it was good . Cows don't care about gameplay but a 7 seems about right ...maybe a touch high .

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I had to look up the game to make sure I wasn't exaggerating  about the presentation

And it turns out im not

GiftedFlawlessAmericanratsnake.gif

4 years later, and no game has come close to matching this.

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Oddly enough, the most impressive thing in UC4 was in the epilogue.

I shit you not, this is going to sound ridiculous.  The oven has an LCD screen (like most modern ovens), except the LCD screen is not on.

But, you still see the underlying LCD pattern if you turn the camera angle to where light is reflecting over that area.

They had absolutely no reason to do that graphical effect other than pure realism. LOL

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I had to look up the game to make sure I wasn't exaggerating  about the presentation

And it turns out im not

ND are graphic/animation gods :bow: 

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Another one of PS4's overrated trash.

Seriously, the sony bots must have been hyped the crap out of this and then keep it quiet once the game came out and flopped.

It is reaally boring and full of walking segments.

It got a 10 at Gamespot didn't it?  But is it not worth a 10?  Why would GameSpot give 10's to Sony games when they don't deserve them? GameSpot also refused to give any credit to any MS games.. Sea of Thieves got a 6/10.  Are these sites supposed to be reputable?  :mj: Yet we go around on here on SW saying X has no games and shit..   or no games of value according to cows and sheep since they are not AAA. 

But if AAA status can be gained by simple fanboyism/bias on part of the reviewer or willingness to receive money or preferential treatment and giving auto 10/10's, then how are we supposed to know who is actually winning the gaming console wars?  Yes, sales are an indication and Sony has more this gen.  But this gen is almost over and those numbers get reset by Christmas with the new console launch so we'll see what happens next gen with 12+ TF vs 9-10 TF.   MS acquiring studios and GamePass/Cloud gaming.  I admit cows won this current gen but next gen is ours.  Deal with it.

Maybe Gamespot reviewers will have to suck MS cock and also start giving auto high scores to MS platform games since MS is now positioned for domination and game review sites will be forced to replace their cow mods for lemmings due to the the majority of sales going to Xbox next gen.

Edited by Spicalicious
8 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

CD3 over UC4? :mjpls:

cd3 really feels like a gameloft mobile game. somehow, they devs stripped away the charm of the original and made it ultra generic. i did give it a good hour, which is actually a nice chunk of the campaign. 

52 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

And it turns out im not

squeezing his cheeks? absolutely phenomenal, nobody has ever done that.