The Last of Us 2 SPOILERS thread (unmarked Plot details ITT - beware)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not reading any replies yet (not done with the game yet) but WOW was the criticism blown way out of proportion   Firstly, Druckmann came out on twitter and confirmed that Abby isn't trans

Joel dies. Ellie dies too. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bodycount N said:
  Reveal hidden contents

All white males must be eradicated from gaming regardless of fanfare.

It's funny because my mom actually works in a hospital where they convert the trannies, and we joke about how fucked up it is.

She told me about the operation, the scalpel to scrotum, discarding what's left of the penis, and then scooping out a chunk of flesh for vag-hole. the hole will close up (the body's natural reaction is to close wounds) so they constantly have to insert something in there to dilate the hole and keep it open.

And then the doctors fashion the nerve endings of the penis-head into a makeshift clit, and sew it all down.giphy.gif

Of course the pain becomes unbearable over time. No wonder so many opt for suicide.

And since its just a gaping wound many get infected, theres horror stories of them having gunk and shit ooze out and a stench like somebody died 🤮

Its insanity. You get these people that claim to be “trans-abled” where they’re normal but think they’re disabled. They ask surgeons to cut off their limbs and the surgeons refuse saying its unethical. Yet they say they’re a woman and suddenly its ok to mutilate them?

Read up about the history of transgenderism. Where it started, the time period, and the ethnicity of who was behind that movement. You’re going to start to notice some trends.

tbh one of the spoilers made this game very interesting for me. It also spoilered the ending of tlou for me but i don't care. it actually makes sense when they fight like that in that video.

ok i put a spoiler right here guys, i will use the spoiler function. it's obviously one of the leaked tlou 2 spoilers if you are interested to know what I mean. don't ban me guys, i'm putting spoilers.

WARNING - TLOU 2 SPOILERS (MAYBE) - CAUTION - APPARENTLY LEAKED TLOU 2 SPOILERS - WARNING - TLOU 2 SPOILERS - WARNING -  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - 2 SPOILERS FOR ACCIDENTALLY CLICKING THE FIRST

Spoiler
Spoiler

they killed some surgeons or something in the first game? it was one of her parents or some shit and the story is about revenge and they want to show how anyone can become the villain. I like it. I should play the first one, it actually doesn't look bad.

9 hours ago, TLHBO said:

And since its just a gaping wound many get infected, theres horror stories of them having gunk and shit ooze out and a stench like somebody died 🤮

Its insanity. You get these people that claim to be “trans-abled” where they’re normal but think they’re disabled. They ask surgeons to cut off their limbs and the surgeons refuse saying its unethical. Yet they say they’re a woman and suddenly its ok to mutilate them?

Read up about the history of transgenderism. Where it started, the time period, and the ethnicity of who was behind that movement. You’re going to start to notice some trends.

eww

• 1 month later...

The ending is so bad.  Ugh...

I will say one thing though.. undeniably... Ashley Johnson does a phenomenal job in TLOU2.  Like really... same with the animators... fuck there's a couple scenes which are just too realistic.  I really reallllly like Ellie as a character.

I just don't like the whole story/arc they went for with this game.  Far too much pandering as well.